Revenge of the Pothead - Cover

Revenge of the Pothead

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man who spent 5 years in prison for smoking pot is released by the new regime. He must now deal with his restored freedom and decide what to do with his life. The first chapter has no sex, but following chapters will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Nudism   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Hours later...

Barry grunted more than a few times as I pushed in and out of his asshole, buggering him with the kind of vigor that he seemed to relish, at least for now. If he didn’t appreciate getting sodomized, he could have fooled me, as his responses all indicated that he very much enjoyed it. This was Summer’s big brother, and yet here he was, bent over as she had been at times, taking my cock up his ass just as she did up hers. I had to admit that I reveled in the idea of fucking brother and sister alike, knowing that I was intimate with both members of the same family. They would have me in common along with their DNA. That should be another bond for them, along with sharing Kayla.

Speaking of that gorgeous Indian girlfriend of Barry’s, she was now bent over, too, but with Summer’s mouth exploring her bottom instead of a dick. The way that Summer rimmed Kayla right then was truly delicious, and I could sense that Kayla was ever closer to the edge with every flick of the tongue. Summer definitely knew how to excite and pleasure another woman, but that wasn’t shocking, given that she need only think of what she enjoyed and adjust for personal kinks and preferences. Summer certainly didn’t hold back with servicing her brother’s girlfriend, just as she didn’t with us men. She took pride in bringing others to the point of ecstasy.

I had to admit that Barry’s ass was nice and tight, his enthusiasm for being pronged in the butt very thrilling for me, and his hip movements worked wonderfully in tandem with mine. My dick probed him deeper with every stroke, going into his booty and making him groan as I plowed him hard. It was a lot more with him than with that cellmate, as I actually knew and liked him as a person, plus he was my fiancee’s brother was well as my old friend. It was very enjoyable, especially while seeing Summer rim his girlfriend like nobody’s business and make her cream herself where I could smell it.

We kept up this little same-sex fun for a good while, each of us quite caught up in the heat of the moment, including when Kayla and Summer switched places for the rimming. Kayla treated Summer’s ass like it was the most exquisite and delicious bottom in the world. I couldn’t help but notice how Summer responded with sighs and moans of pure bliss as she felt that tongue back there. Kayla was every bit as eager to eat ass as Summer was, that much was clear to me now. Frankly, if you asked me, they were both very delectable women, but that was a given with me. I could appreciate many kinds of beauty. The contrast between the luscious blonde and the sensual Indian was truly erotic in my book, dousing the flames of my lust and arousal with gasoline.

By now, Barry had noticed, too, and he came on the bedsheet, spilling a rather decent load that looked very slimy, but didn’t bother any of us. When I saw and felt his spasms of release, I began shooting my own cum up his ass, flooding his booty with my jizz. I could feel his delight in the realization that I had fucked him and claimed him with my spunk, made him my bitch in every sense of the word now. We now watched as the women came, creaming themselves repeatedly in a clear sign of their multi-orgasmic abilities. Something about rimming and being rimmed by each other definitely punched their tickets, but who could blame them with such fantastic bottoms as theirs?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.