Revenge of the Pothead - Cover

Revenge of the Pothead

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A man who spent 5 years in prison for smoking pot is released by the new regime. He must now deal with his restored freedom and decide what to do with his life. The first chapter has no sex, but following chapters will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Nudism   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

The next afternoon,
June 25, 2011
Lynchburg, VA

“Damn it, Juliette, this nurse of yours is an even better lover than I thought!” Trish exclaimed as I reamed her good and hard from behind.

“Told ya, didn’t I? He’s more than worth it, gigolo or not! That soldier boy can fuck like the world’s ending or something!” Juliette laughed as she spread Trish’s cheeks and licked her booty in front of me.

“Damn, girls, that’s only going to make it harder for me to last!” I chuckled as I pulled Juliette up for a tongue kiss to taste Trish’s bottom.

“Sweet ass, isn’t it? Damn delicious!” Juliette bragged on Trish, who wiggled her buns in response.

“Oh, God, this is some serious R and R here! Two gorgeous ladies, both naked in bed with me, rolling around and eating each other while I fuck them as hard as I can!” I declared as I kept plowing Trish, who pulled Juliette closer to make out with her now.

“I don’t taste bad at all, do I?” Trish blew kisses behind her at me as she grinned at us.

“Not even half-bad, babe! You are two rather luscious lasses, no doubt of it! Talk about lovely contrasts, too! Yummy!” I laughed as I bottomed out inside Trish’s hungry snatch.

“I think that I created a monster, though! She won’t want to leave this bed, either! It’s gonna be threesomes all the way to at least my end of the journey! Then it’s likely to be plenty of more threesomes with Saul and the rest of his ladies, hon! That girl’s gonna sneak in quickies even after that, I dare say!” Juliette snickered as I drove balls deep inside Trish all over again.

“Girlfriend, you’re not even kidding, either! That cracker can hit it and quit it like few men I’ve ever met! I don’t know about your main squeeze, but your side piece is more than worth it, for Pete’s sake!” Trish moaned and grunted as I plowed her even rougher now and slapped her earthy flesh.

“You’re welcome to come join us as often as you wish, right, Ralph? It’s just a lot more fun with you in bed with us, not that we weren’t already having a blast, just one-on-one, because we clearly were! This is just even better, a plus all around! It’s just better and better!” Juliette egged me on as I thrust harder in and out of Trish.

“God’s teeth, it’s so fucking hot and wet!” I groaned as Trish clenched my cock with a vise-like grip and extracted every drop of my jizz from my balls.

“And tight, apparently, babe!” Juliette said before she ran her tongue from the crack of Trish’s ass to her mons Veneris.

“Well, you’re definitely bi, aren’t you?” I teased Juliette just before Trish and she rose to make out with me ... and each other.

“Yeah, I might have left out that detail ... why do you think that it works out so well with me and Saul’s other ladies?” Juliette winked at me as Trish and she descended upon my chest to lick their way downward.

Before I knew it, both girls had reached my cock and sucked it very hard, when they weren’t sucking my balls instead. They shared my dick like it was a special treat or something, much to my delight ... and evidently theirs as well. The contrast between the pale Yankee with her chestnut hair and the earthy Southern black lady was quite sensual in its own way, of course. So was the smile and wink I got from each as they rolled my private parts around in their mouths.

“Salty snack time, you know!” Trish teased me now.

“Very salty ... and meaty, too!” Juliette laughed as we all lay in a tangled mess on the sweaty bedsheets.

“Oops, back to work for now ... back on the clock, you know. See you two after I clock out for the day!” Trish jerked up, grabbing some salami and cheese for a quick snack as she concluded her “lunch break.”

“I suppose that you should actually eat something on your lunch period,” I grinned at her, “and you’re on, sweet cheeks!”

“Oooh, ‘sweet cheeks,’ I like the sound of that. Here, take this to wash down your snack!” Juliette handed Trish a bottle of lemon-lime soda, “as for you, monsieur, let’s see if we have any honey or syrup that we can use. I suspect that you would enjoy licking it off my ass. Am I right or what?”

“God, woman, you know me far too well!” I exclaimed, thinking of Anne just then and how she knew both Sam and me so intimately and intuitively.

“And don’t you forget it, mon cherie!” Juliette deliberately reminded me of her French heritage, which she often sensed that I relished.

What a woman!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.