Revenge of the Pothead - Cover

Revenge of the Pothead

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A man who spent 5 years in prison for smoking pot is released by the new regime. He must now deal with his restored freedom and decide what to do with his life. The first chapter has no sex, but following chapters will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Nudism   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

“Well, any news?” I asked Samuel, who showed me an envelope with a letter from his wife, Ravneet.

I showed him an identical one from Summer. It smelled of her ... and it wasn’t perfume, either. I wondered how the mail guy felt about the scent of my fiancee’s pussy on the envelope, since it was likely that he recognized the smell. Judging by that aroma, I wasn’t too shocked at the good news that it contained. No “Dear John” letter for me.

Instead, I got this...

Dear Master,

So, I’m pregnant. Yep. It snuck up on me, in fact. I didn’t realize it for a good while, but evidently, I’m already four months along. That puts my conception at December, doesn’t it? Close to Christmas, of course. Which means that either you or Barry could be the Daddy. Kayla is also pregnant, but hers is more recent. Six weeks. That, of course, guarantees that Barry is the father.

Hopefully, the next babies are from the opposite sire as this round. Maybe we should plan it that way, if you wish. In case you wondered, yes, we played a little with some outside booty, but it was all female of late. Specifically, your ex-comrade, Joanna. We had so much fun sharing her that we didn’t bother going outside of that. You never told us that she was Puerto Rican, not that we minded at all.

By the way, she’s pregnant, too. She came looking for you, the father of her child, and well, we welcomed her with open arms ... and thighs. Suffice it to say that I think that we have five adults in this household now, at the very least, assuming that you don’t bring anyone home yourself. She’s very eager for this reunion, trust me on that front.

Oh, Kayla now works with us at the diner. Joanna works at the local family planning clinic. On the downside, I’ve been harassed by Dirk a lot lately. He has taken to stalking me. I’ve reported the matter to the police and they are working on it, but I fear the worst might happen while you’re away. It wouldn’t be your fault, of course. Don’t ever think that.

I just have to be careful. The three of us are glad that Barry’s gun rights are restored, too. We practice marksmanship quite often, thank you very much, hon. That 9mm Luger is rather useful to me, just as Kayla’s .38 special revolver is to her, Joanna’s .45 Glock, and his twelve gauge shotgun and .357 magnum Smith and Wesson is to Barry.

Don’t worry. If Dirk ever sets foot in the house, he’ll only leave in a body bag. We will shoot to kill. I won’t be his slave ever again. I am your slave instead. He killed any love I had for him years ago. I’m convinced of it. Oh, and the diner is really picking up business, so Kayla’s involvement as a partner in the effort has paid off rather handsomely.

Please give me an update on how things are with everyone, including that lovely lady doctor that you’re clearly sweet on, okay, babe? Even more importantly, are you safe? I heard on the radio and saw briefly on TV how both Durham and Winston-Salem have been captured by the Militia. I hope that you survived whichever battle it was, and that you will come out of this theater of operations entirely unscathed. Please come back to me, babe.

I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in a double wedding with Barry and Kayla, you know. Joanna is evidently an ordained minister, so she’s offered to officiate. Apparently, leaving the Catholic Church for the Episcopal Church has paid off for her. There’s no way in Hell that even the new and improved Vatican will allow women priests, of course, or married ones, let alone divorced ones.

I look forward to our honeymoon, too, dear. I look forward to becoming Summer Walker. I look forward to our marriage, which includes Barry and Kayla ... and now Joanna, at least. I know that you will be glad to reunite with us, as we will be with you. Please remember, though, our deal. No Dirk. No Megan. Our love is open to sharing with some, but not all. We both agreed to that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.