King Dong - Cover

King Dong

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kathy's idea was to jerk her uncle's shorts down at the family reunion and embarrass him. It didn't occur to her that he might not be wearing underwear. So, when she yelled "GOTCHA!", everyone looked and saw the secret no one had known. Uncle Bob was a monster! Well part of him was monstrous anyway. And Kathy wasn't the only one to notice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Jill had a dream that night. She dreamed that she got a pony for her birthday, but when she tried to get up on it, it turned into Uncle Bob's penis. She perched on top of it, looking around. She was way up in the air. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't going in her either. She looked around and could see for miles. Then, slowly, she realized she was sinking down on it as it spread her open. Again it didn't hurt, but her hips spread apart visibly and then her belly bulged as if she had a baby inside it, but it was just the head of his monster cock inside her. She stroked her swollen belly and he cried out and spurted inside her, making her belly swell even more as he filled her up. Jets of his sperm started squirting out of her belly button, like there was a fire hose in there.

Her eyes flashed open. She was breathing like she'd run the fifty in four seconds flat. It was dark. There was nothing in her pussy. With a sigh, she went back to sleep.

The next time she woke, when she opened her eyes, her Uncle's chest was right in front of her face. They had rolled together in the night and were facing each other. She drew in a breath and smelled his male scent. Her hand was between her chest and his and she lifted a finger to drag it through his chest hair. She remembered her dream, and then watching as her mother got fucked by the cock she had dreamed about.

Fucked. That was the word for it. Jill wasn't used to thinking about things like that and using words like that. But now she knew what that word meant. It was a raw, sexual word, a word that brought to mind thick creamy sperm being flushed into a spasming pussy. Her own pussy started getting wet and she felt the tingle of being excited sexually.

She let her hand wander down toward her uncle's cock. She ran into it long before she thought she would.

It was hard.

It was lying between them, up against his stomach, and a wrinkle in the sheets was why she hadn't felt its heat against her abdomen. She moved the sheet and rolled against him, feeling that hot, hard log press into her stomach. She knew how it felt on the outside now.

And, after her dream, she just HAD to know what it felt like on the inside.

She scooted upward until her face was at her uncle's chin. Then she raised her topmost leg and, reaching between them again, grasped his cock lightly and moved it until the head was nuzzled into her pussy. The head was so big that it rubbed her whole pussy mouth, including her clit. She began rolling forward and backward, just a little ... just enough to make that big knob masturbate her clit.

Now she got wet, and her pussy mouth opened up each time the head nudged into it. She was having such a good time that she didn't feel his body move.

Bob didn't wake up, exactly, but he drifted toward the line between sleep and being awake. He was dreaming, apparently, because his prick felt like it was sniffing around a nice, juicy pussy. If his cock would have had a tongue, it would have been licking that pussy, getting it excited so it would open up and welcome the massive girth of his cock. He pushed and felt the head get warmer as it burrowed deeper. In his dream there was no reason not to slide it right on into that nice warm pussy.

So he did.

Jill was breathing deeply anyway, very excited now, and close to getting off on the cock that she was masturbating with. Then, suddenly, before she could do anything, her uncle's body rolled toward her and his hips thrust. There was an instant of sharp pain as her hymen was torn, and then a deeper, duller, more intense pain as her pussy mouth was cruelly stretched as her virgin pussy walls were forced roughly apart and two inches of Bob's cock pried it's way into her.

Jill's eyes, which had been closed in rapturous sexual thrill, popped open and she looked at her uncle's face. She was holding a breath, about to shout at him, when she realized he was still asleep. She let the breath dribble out of her mouth in a low pitched moan as she raised her leg again, trying to open up her pussy and ease the ache in her loins. Her uncle's arm moved and draped across her waist as she lifted her arm. His arm pulled her close to him and she let her hand drop on his hip. It was through that hand that she felt the muscles of his buttocks tense and she knew he was going to thrust again. She also knew that, while she could stand what had already happened to her, she would NOT be able to take two more inches.

"NOOoooooooo" she groaned as his hips DID flex and ball bat in her pussy was driven further up into her.

Bob woke up suddenly at the agonized sound of his niece's voice at his chin. The first thing he saw was her face, which was a mask of pain. The first thing he felt was his cock, being clasped by a set of velvet vice grips. He felt her body against his, and knew immediately whose pussy his cock was in.

Jill, with tears in her eyes, said "Oh shit oh shit oh shit" about the same time she realized her uncle's eyes were open. She looked up at him and whined "Owww".

Bob tried to roll away from her, to get his cock out of her, but he ran into Kathy's still sleeping body. At some time during the night she had crawled between him and her mother. His automatic response was to push Jill away from him. She rolled about eight inches and suddenly, there was no more bed.

Arm flailing and squealing with fright, Jill rolled off the bed and landed with a thump on her butt on the floor. The pain was gone. She looked down at her pussy, expecting to see raw, torn flesh, maybe even spurting arterial bleeding. What she saw was her perfectly normal, though now gaping open pussy. There was a little tint of red, mostly around the bottom of her slit. There was so little feeling that she was afraid something had been injured and her hand flashed to her pussy. When her finger hit her clit and a tingle of sexual thrill shot through her she heaved a sigh of relief. She looked up to see her Uncle Bob leaning over the edge of the bed, looking down at her.

"You OK?" he said.

The whole thing suddenly seemed hilarious and she started giggling. Then the enormity of what had happened struck her and she stopped. She looked up at the uncle she adored.

"It was IN me!" she said in awe. "You popped my CHERRY! It was up INSIDE me Uncle Bob!"

"I know" he said softly. "I felt it. But are you Okay?"

"You know?" her serious gaze locked with his. "I think I AM Okay!" She pressed her clit with one finger again and smiled. "I'm DEFINITELY Okay!" she said. She leaned up and her arms reached out, her hands capturing her Uncle's face and pulling it down for a sloppy kiss on the mouth. "I wanna do it some more." she said when she was done.

Bob looked at his recently deflowered niece. "Maybe later, sweetie. I don't think it's a good idea to push things. Besides, you might feel differently about things in the morning." He knew she'd be sore in the morning.

She contented herself by crawling into his arms and snuggling up to his warm naked body.

Eventually they both slept again.

Bob woke up slowly, reluctantly. Somehow his brain knew it was Saturday, even though he wasn't really awake yet. He had to pee, but didn't want to get up. What caused him to leave the bed was the thought that, if he DID get up and go, the pain would be gone and he'd be able to go back to sleep.

He had cultivated that don't-quite-wake-up-all-the-way-and-navigate-by-Braille method of moving around in the low light of the morning, and he sat to piss, pushing his hard cock down into the bowl and leaning forward comfortably. He almost fell back asleep sitting there.

He jerked as his body leaned forward enough to cramp his lungs a bit and stood up, feeling his way back to the bed. When he got there he cracked his eyes open and ... woke up.

Liz and Kathy were gone. His head swiveled but they were nowhere to be seen. As if in answer he heard the clinking of cutlery from the kitchen and realized they must be making breakfast.

Jill was still in the bed. She was still naked. She was lying on her back, sleeping the sleep of the young, deep and peaceful, one arm flung carelessly to the side, her hand by her head. Her hair was fanned out on the pillow. One leg was straight, and the other bent at the knee. One side of her body was straight, and on the other side her limbs were flung wide. He realized that the straight side was where his body had been only a few minutes before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.