King Dong - Cover

King Dong

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kathy's idea was to jerk her uncle's shorts down at the family reunion and embarrass him. It didn't occur to her that he might not be wearing underwear. So, when she yelled "GOTCHA!", everyone looked and saw the secret no one had known. Uncle Bob was a monster! Well part of him was monstrous anyway. And Kathy wasn't the only one to notice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Kathy kept her hand over her sister's mouth until she got her all the way back to the patio doors. Finally she let go. Jill was panting from trying to move quickly and breathe just through her nose. She wasn't happy. "What was mom talking about?" she said, staring at her sister. "What did she mean you want Uncle Bob to fuck you?"

Kathy bit her lip. This wasn't turning out well at all. "Um ... while you and mom were gone shopping ... he gave me a massage. It was kind of a sexy massage."

Jill was indignant that she hadn't been included in the going's on and she made no bones about it, complaining grumpily for a few minutes. Then, as if she'd never said a word she said "What was it like? Tell me all about it. Did you get to see his penis again?"

So Kathy told her sister all about what it was like to get a massage from Uncle Bob, and even about how good it felt to have her mouth on his penis and suck down all the nice warm stuff that came out of it. Jill took it all in, some of it confirming some of the things her girlfriends talked about. There was a short period of silence while both girls thought about things.

Suddenly Kathy said "What was mom talking about Uncle Bob spanking you? And your panties getting wet? What was that?"

Jill told her what had happened, and that she DID sit on his lap just to feel the big penis she had seen at Gram's, and that when he licked and sucked her neck she got a funny feeling between her legs.

"That's what I felt too when he was touching me" said Kathy.

"So what are we going to do?" said Jill.

"Well, it sounds like mom may let us do a lot of things. Do you want to?"

Jill wasn't sure. She frowned. Then she remembered the feeling of her fingers in her pussy, watching Uncle Bob fuck her mother. She nodded uncertainly.

"Then I have a plan" said her sister.

When Liz got back to her room she was relaxed and full of warm, heavy brother spend. She was looking forward to lying down to let all that nice sperm soak in. There was only one problem. Her two daughters were in her bed waiting for her.

"Well", she said. "What do we have here? I thought you girls were in bed."

Kathy said "Gee mom, we were just talking ... in our bedroom, while you were ... wherever you've been ... and we got to thinking about way back when we were young, and about how nice it was to climb in bed with you and get all warm and snuggly. So we decided to do it again." she finished.

Jill raised an eyebrow. She wasn't buying it. She ignored Jill and focused on Kathy. "Kathleen, have you been peeking at us again?"

Jill laughed. "I told you this was a stupid plan."

"What plan" asked Liz.

Jill rolled her eyes. "Kathy's plan to get in bed with you, so we would be there when Uncle Bob sneaks in to have sex with you."

Liz's eyes got as big as saucers. "How do you know... ?" Her eyes darted back to Kathy. "Did you tell her... ?"

Jill laughed again. "I know because when Kathy was peeping at you in the back yard ... I was there with her. I made her take me along when I caught her trying to sneak out of our room."

"Ohhh shit" moaned Liz, covering her face with her hands.

Bob chose that moment to sneak into her bedroom. He was already half stiff again, having been contemplating sleeping with his sister all night.

"Oops" he said, sounding confused when he saw all three women sitting on Liz's bed. "I must have thought this was the bathroom."

Jill giggled. She was about the only person in the room who was having a good time. "Well, Kathy" she said. "I guess maybe THIS part of your plan wasn't so stupid.

"You may as well come in Bob" said Liz, her voice full of chagrin.

Both girls stared interestedly at the tent in the front of the boxers he'd put on "just in case one of the girls is up".

"What's going on?" asked Bob carefully. He didn't try to cover the tent, since it was obvious no one in the room was offended by it. Liz sighed. "The girls saw us in the back yard."

Bob's eyebrows rose. "How could they see us? We were clear in the back!"

Jill hopped out of bed. "I'll be right back." she chirped. She started out of the room, and as soon as she got behind her Uncle she stopped. Faster than anyone could do anything about it, she squatted, grabbed the legs of Bob's boxers and jerked them down.

"SURPRISE!" she yelled, and then burst into giggles.

Bob, tried to maintain an air of dignity as he turned around and his penis pointed at his younger niece. It was obvious to him that this was going to be an even hotter night than he had originally thought. Liz's comment about him knocking them up came back to him and his penis rose. He decided to deal with Jill first.

Jill's eyes got bigger and bigger as he moved toward her. She backed up, but he lunged and grabbed her as she began to squeal and struggle. He picked her up bodily and carried her to the bed, throwing her on it. Then, as she bounced and tried to sit up, he grabbed HER panties and pulled. There was a tearing sound, along with Jill's cry of "HEY! OWW!" and he stood up with cloth dangling from his hand.

Then, before any of them could say anything at all, his hands grabbed her knees and spread them, opening her virgin teen pussy to him. He took one look at her young split and dove in.

Just before he stuck his tongue between her pussy lips he said loudly "SURPRISE!" Then he tried to cram his entire tongue inside the young girl.

"OOOOO OWW ... OHHH AWWWWWAAHHHH" she squealed as he punished her clitty with the front of his upper teeth, pressing them against the sensitive nubbin of flesh and snapping his head back and forth in little one inch jerks. His hands slid up her legs, across her hips and the half of her panties that was still hanging on her body, under her shirt, across her belly and onto her titties. His fingers found her nipples and he squeezed them as he sucked, moving his lips up to her clit and sucking on it.

Jill writhed, her whole body shocked by the sudden onslaught of sensations too powerful for her young mind to deal with. Her legs straightened and then bent again, convulsively, her knees flopping apart as her hips jerked up off the bed toward the mouth that was making her crazy. Bob was making "MMMMMMM" sounds as he pushed his mouth around in her mushy pussy.

In the time it had taken Bob to do all this, Kathy's mouth fell open and she actually recoiled from the pair. It looked so violent that she felt a stab of fear. She expected her little sister to scream in pain or from fear. Her eyes darted to her mother's and she saw astonishment registered there too.

Both of them took in a breath to object, just as Jill's hands slapped to the back of her uncle's head and pulled. She began bleating little yips "Oh yes ... oh yes ... oh yes ... Uncle BAAHHHHHHHHHB!" and her whole body shivered and shook as she had what was obviously an orgasm.

Kathy felt anger flush her whole body. This wasn't FAIR! He wasn't supposed to do this with Jill first. SHE was supposed to be the first one!

"HEY!" she yelled. "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!" she squealed indignantly. She pushed on her uncle's shoulder, as if she was trying to push him off her sister.

Jill suddenly collapsed like her muscles had all turned to water, and she lay there breathing in great shuddering gasps of air.

Bob's wet, grinning face rose from between Jill's thighs and his hot gaze fastened on Kathy. She felt that stab of fear again, and began crawling toward her mother.

"Mommeeeeeeeee" she squealed as she felt her uncle's hands on her hips. Now it was HER panties that were being dragged down off her buttocks and she wriggled, her hand going to the front of them and pushing. She was actually trying to get out of them, to escape from them because in her mind, her uncle's hand on them was keeping her from reaching the safety of her mother's arms.

She literally crawled out of her panties, kicking wildly at her uncle's head. But all that did was give him a foot to grab and she shrieked as he began pulling her toward him with that foot.

She rolled over on her back to kick at him with her other foot, and then gasped in dismay as she realized that put her right where he wanted her. His gaze was fastened on her now naked pussy as he pulled her down the bed toward him. She gibbered mindlessly as she saw his penis sticking out from it's nest of curly brown hair, a huge club that she somehow knew would kill her that very night.

Now his hands were on her hips, dragging her pussy toward that awful sexual spike and her T shirt was bunching up under her back.

"UNCLE BOB!" she pleaded as he jerked her pussy within an inch of his monster phallus.

His bulk loomed over her and her fear became so intense that she went limp. She closed her eyes and whined as she felt his hands leave her hips and pull the front of her shirt up, exposing her soft round breasts.

Then, as quickly as his violent behavior had appeared, he stopped. His mouth went to her left nipple and he kissed it, gently, then licked it and finally pulled it into his mouth, sucking and playing with it. He leaned forward, letting his penis touch her pussy, but he didn't do anything more than love her nipples.

His face turned up to her wide eyed stare and he said "You're playing in the big leagues now Kathy."

He reached down and grasped his cock with one hand, using it to massage all over her mons, between her pussy lips, all over down there, spreading his leaking lubricant all over.

"I changed my mind" pleaded Kathy, pushing at his head and wiggling her hips.

"No you didn't" he said around one nipple.

"Yes I did, I don't want you to do this. You'll kill me with that thing."

Jill's face appeared beside them. "I'll do it." she said. Her face turned up to her uncle's "I'll do it Uncle Bob. Me. Me. Do me."

Kathy's body was reacting to what he was doing to her nipples. But her mind reacted to her sister's obvious attempt to butt in.

"NO!" shouted Kathy. "You HAD your turn!"

"But you don't want him to do it to you. You just SAID so!" grumped Jill.

"I think you're too young Jill," said her Uncle, prodding Kathy's pussy more with the big knob on the end of his fuck stick. Now he prodded her hole, and slipped it up over her clitty.

Kathy shuddered. She didn't know WHAT she wanted and didn't want. But he wasn't acting so scarey any more, and her own fear began to abate.

Now Liz's face appeared beside them. "I think your BOTH too young!" she said. "Bob, let my little girl up and come make love to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.