King Dong - Cover

King Dong

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kathy's idea was to jerk her uncle's shorts down at the family reunion and embarrass him. It didn't occur to her that he might not be wearing underwear. So, when she yelled "GOTCHA!", everyone looked and saw the secret no one had known. Uncle Bob was a monster! Well part of him was monstrous anyway. And Kathy wasn't the only one to notice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

The ride home was ... interesting. Her mother didn't say a word about anything that had happened that day ... not about anything. Except "Did you apologize to your Uncle?" When Kathy said "Yes" that was it. Once, when Kathy said "Mom ... about today..." her mother glanced over and said "Not now Kathleen." Then she glanced meaningfully at Jill, who was playing with a video game. The rest of the trip was silent.

When they got home, though, everything changed. As soon as Jill was safely in the shower, Liz called Kathy and said "We have to talk."

Kathy followed her to her mother's bedroom. Liz pointed at the bed and Kathy sat. Liz paced for a while before she finally spoke.

"Look, there's nothing I can say about what happened today that will make this easy. I know you probably don't want to be here, and there's nothing I can do about that. But we have to live together for another two years, and then you can get out of this place and never see me again."

Kathy couldn't breathe. "But Mommy WHY? I'm sorry. I thought it would be funny. I didn't know he wasn't wearing underwear. I didn't think it would hurt anything. Please don't make me go. Uncle Bob said you LOVE me!" She began crying huge tears and barely saw the look of horror on her mother's face.

"Oh honey" cried Liz, going to her daughter and hugging her. "I DO love you. I didn't mean you have to leave. I just thought you must hate me for what you saw. I DO love you sweetheart. I'm not mad about the prank. I think it did some of those biddies a lot of good seeing a real man." She giggled somewhat hysterically. "And if you hadn't done that then we wouldn't have..."

She stopped, blushing a little. Kathy was sniffling, but she looked relieved.

Liz went on "Sweetheart, what I meant was there's no way I can explain why your Uncle and I did ... what we did. I don't think you could understand what I was feeling."

Kathy burst out "I masturbated while I watched you!"

Liz was thunderstruck. Until she remembered that she lost her cherry when she was Kathy's age. Thinking back, she realized it was possible that Kathy COULD understand the lust that raged through her mother that afternoon. She looked at her daughter. "And how did that make you feel?"

Kathy didn't know how to say what she felt. "I got mad."

"Mad?" prompted her mother.

"Yes. I was mad at you for acting slutty, and I was mad at Uncle Bob and then I wanted to shout and scream, but my ... pussy..." even now she was mad enough to say a word she knew would get her in trouble, "yes ... my pussy itched and I had to rub it and then he ejaculated in you and I wanted to scream. I didn't like that feeling, and I know you've stayed away from men because of Jill and me and I'm all confused about everything."

Liz' eyes got bigger and bigger as her daughter babbled on, and she realized that Kathy was JEALOUS! She had all the classic symptoms.

"Kathy, honey" she said. Kathy quit talking and looked at her mother. "Has Uncle Bob ever touched you?"

Kathy didn't understand. "Of course. We wrestle and tickle and stuff all the time."

"No, I meant has he ever touched you ... like he touched me today?"

Now it was Kathy's eyes that got big. "Oh NO Mamma, NEVER. Why would you ask me that Mamma? I don't let any boys touch me like that."

Liz held up her hands. "I know, honey. But you were acting like maybe he had and then he touched me too and you got jealous about it."

Kathy barked a laugh "Just because he's handsome and strong and smart and has a cock to die for..." she clapped her hand over her mouth with an audible smack. She expected her mother to slap her or worse.

Instead Liz just laughed. "He does indeed have a ... cock - I believe you used that word - to die for. Tell me something. When you wrestle with him how does it make you feel?"

Kathy thought. "Well, I feel all warm and good and happy. It's fun and I like him and it feels good when he touches me." Her head jerked up "But that doesn't mean I want to..." she trailed off, her eyes going out of focus. "Um ... mamma ... he kissed me goodbye today ... on the lips."

Liz smiled "Oh?"

"Yes. And I felt all gooshy inside, like when I was watching you two. Mamma you did it TWICE!!"

Liz ducked her head to cover her smile. But then she frowned. Her daughter was ripe for the plucking, full of hormones that some pimply faced boy could soon use to manipulate her into something that could be good ... or bad. Liz didn't want that to turn out bad for her daughter.

"Yes we did. And that's because I wanted it. I NEEDED it."

"But I don't understand. You kept telling him 'no' and to stop and that you shouldn't be doing it but you just kept going until ... I don't understand."

Liz thought for a minute. "If your Uncle tried to kiss you again, would you let him?"

Kathy's eyes went out of focus again. "Yes. Is that bad?"

"No" said her mother. "It's normal. What if he wanted to kiss your neck, or shoulders, or your stomach? Would you let him do that?"

Kathy's eyes got bright. "Like when he kissed your stomach and then..."

"Yes, that too. How would you feel if he wanted to do that with you?"

"I don't know" said Kathy. But she was rubbing her thighs together, and one hand was over her breast. She didn't even know she was doing it. Liz knew though, and it was plain to see that Kathy had a crush on her Uncle.

"You know he's coming over here for the weekend," said Liz.

Kathy's eyes got wild. "Here? He's going to stay HERE? But ... why?"

Liz laughed. "You saw us out there. Why do you THINK he's coming over here?

Kathy's pussy spritzed at the thought of her Uncle on top of her mother. "Ohhh Mommy I don't feel good. I think I'm going to go lie down."

Liz smiled. "Look sweetie, let me explain what's happening to you. You're horny."

Kathy gasped, and Liz went on. "That's right, you're just horny, and I think you're horny for your Uncle Bob. No, don't deny it. I know EXACTLY how you feel, because he does that to me too. The reason you were mad at us today was because part of you wanted him to be doing those things to YOU, instead of ME."

Kathy slumped and then flopped back on the bed. "Ohhh what am I going to do? Why is life so hard mamma?"

"Well" said Liz, "One thing you could do is let him do some of those things to you. Then you'd get it out of your system."

There was hope in Kathy's eyes, but it dimmed. "He'd never want to do those things with me. He's my Uncle."

Liz said "And he's MY brother."

The hope came back to Kathy's eyes. "But I don't know how to do that stuff, and his penis is so huge it would never fit in me."

Liz held up her hands. "Now wait a minute. I said try a FEW of those things. I don't think you're ready for full intercourse yet. Don't get ahead of yourself."

There was silence for a moment. Liz went on.

"Look, honey, what if I talked to Uncle Bob for you, to see how he'd feel about helping you sort of discover the woman inside you? I trust him. I think he'll do what you want, and nothing more. What do you think?"

"I think I'm having the strangest conversation any girl my age could have with her mother," said Kathy. "But OK. It makes me feel all funny inside just thinking about it."

"He's coming over here this weekend to ... help me too. I know exactly how you feel."

The next day Bob got the strangest call of his life. When Liz asked him if he thought he might be able to force himself to neck with and pet her daughter, his prick sprang to attention immediately.

"What's going on over there Liz?" he said warily. "First you go wild and now Kathy? And you're SUPPORTING her in this?!"

"Bob, she saw us making love, and it awakened feelings in her that she's had lying there dormant ... feelings for you. She's jealous! Of all the people to be jealous of, she's jealous of her MOTHER!" She sighed. "But Bob, I don't want you sticking that monster of yours in my baby. She's not ready for that yet. I just want you to show her a good time. Maybe work on multiple orgasms or something. If you don't do it she's going to go looking for it somewhere else and I don't want that. What do you say? Can you do this and keep that beautiful prick where it belongs?"

"I say there is a full body massage in Kathy's future. Can you get you and Jill out of the house for a while?" Liz thought that would be no problem. Bob said "Tell her this is the kind of massage that requires she be unclothed. That will get her ready to be naked around me. Things will take care of themselves then I think. And no, I won't fuck her, OK?"

Liz thanked him and hung up. That night she told Kathy about the massage date and told Jill that they were going shopping together. Both girls were happy.

Kathy met her Uncle at the door. He was carrying what looked like a folded up table of some kind. She hugged him fiercely, pressing her breasts against his chest. "Mommy says you're going to give me a massage," she said, kissing his cheek.

"That I am." he said. "Do you know what that means?"

"Mom said that I'll have to take my clothes off, and you'll touch me places she doesn't want any other boys to touch me, but that it's OK if you do it."

He looked at her. "Well, that's a start. Where do you want to do this?"

She looked down, unaccountably embarrassed. "Can we do it in my bedroom?" He nodded and followed her to that room where he set up the table. It was narrow, just wide enough for her body to fit on it with two wings for her arms that were adjustable. They could be folded in, along the table, so her arms were by her sides, or folded out and up so her arms cold be in any position including over her head. The legs were adjustable too, so the table could be low or high. It was padded with soft cloth. Kathy stood there watching as he set up.

"When should I take off my clothes?" she asked.

"Now would be fine" he said, making an adjustment to the table. By the time he was done, Kathy had stripped down to her bra and panties, which she thought was far enough. He turned and smiled. "Take those off too Kat" he pointed at her bra.

Suddenly she got shy. "Do I have to?" she whined.

"No" he said. "And that's something I want you to understand perfectly today Kat. You don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. If I touch you someplace you don't like, just tell me and I'll stop."

"You didn't stop when my mother told you to stop out in the woods." Kathy said in a low voice.

"That's because she didn't actually want me to stop Kathy. Its hard to explain, but I knew she didn't mean what she was saying."

"I know" said Kathy, reaching behind her for her bra catch. "I knew she didn't mean all those things too." The catch came loose and the bra fell off her pale bulging breasts. She saw a hunger come in Uncle Bob's eyes that made her pussy start feeling like it needed a nice rub. Before she could chicken out she pulled down her panties and literally threw them far enough away from her that she couldn't grab them and put them back on.

Bob looked her up and down. "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" he said. "You are one beautiful young woman, Kathy."

She felt her pussy spritz again at his compliment and crawled up on the table before juice could start running down her thighs. She lay on her stomach. The arm wings were at her sides right now. She felt very exposed and slightly chilled, even though it was summer.

Then, as if he could read her mind, he covered her back and buttocks with a flannel sheet and she felt nice and warm. He also had a very warm oil that smelled nice and he began rubbing it on her legs and feet. He worked one leg up to her thighs and then went back to get the other one. Then he did her thighs and buttocks, rubbing and squeezing them until she bit her lip to keep from moaning. He moved the sheet and did her lower back, and then her upper back and it felt so good she wanted to go to sleep. He worked her neck then each arm, pulling the wings out so she looked like she was an airplane, flying along. He put the wings back by her sides and told her to turn over.

Her nervousness and shyness were gone now, something she didn't think about, and when she bared her breasts and pussy to him now she felt proud somehow. He'd already told her she was beautiful, so she knew he liked looking at her. Now she would get to feel his hands on her, like she'd seen his hands move on her mother's body. Her pussy creamed a little bit thinking about that. He did her arms first, talking softly about how, in a few minutes, he was going to have to touch her intimately. When he finished with each arm he moved the wings until they were extended above her head. Now she was stretched out like an arrow. His hands came down the arms and onto her shoulders and upper chest, where he spread the warm oil liberally.

He stopped for a minute and said "Your mother tells me you want to feel some sexual things. I brought a special balm that can help with that. Do you still feel that way?"

She nodded without speaking and he leaned over and kissed her lips gently. She pressed her head up and kissed him back and moved her arms to hold his head, but he pushed them back where he wanted them.

"You just lie there and enjoy the feelings. They might be pretty intense. The stuff I'm going to use will make your skin VERY sensitive to stimulation. You may even have an orgasm. Will that be OK?

She stared at him wide eyed and nodded. He dipped his fingers into the little can of cream and spread it on her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples. She gasped at his touch, and then bit her tongue. She didn't want to sound like some little girl. He dipped his right hand fingers into the cream and, without warning, rubbed the greasy fingers over her pussy lips, between them and one finger even slipped into her slightly. Her hips jerked and she let out a gasp of surprise.

"OK, let's just let that work for a while and then we'll revisit those areas." he said.

He went to her legs and did them again. She felt a tingling in her breasts and pussy that had to be the cream. His fingers came up to her stomach and traced along the skin between her breasts and the light thin hair she had above her pussy.

He wasn't pressing hard, but it felt fantastic. Her hips started moving up and down in what she realized were the same motions her mother had used when he was fucking her. She got embarrassed and tried to keep them still.

"Hey ... knock it off ... you're getting all tense again" he said. "If something wants to move, let it."

She moaned "It feels strange. I want to touch ... things."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.