Aunt Lilith - Cover

Aunt Lilith

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Maurice Koenig is about to meet the woman of his dreams. However, she is the sister of a distant ancestor and a Demigod to boot. She will explain a great deal about who she is and why she wants to fuck him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   non-anthro   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation   Violence  

“Lilith? Is it supposed to mean something to me?” Clothilde demanded of Maurice, Lilith, and Ursula.

“One of the sisters and wives of Adam, older than Eve. His other sister-wife was Bath-Tammuz, but she never made it into the legend, alas. Lilith was always portrayed in a negative light in the Midrash, but she is actually my ancestress ... and one of my lovers, in fact. Well, strictly speaking, my direct ancestress is Bath-Tammuz, but Lilith is her sister and thus my myriad times aunt. As for Ursula, well, she’s a ghost, as you can tell. She’s going to love possessing you whenever she wishes to do so. You’ll have no say in that matter, you know,” Maurice warned Clothilde, who was furious at the news.

“That’s rape! You’re a rapist!” Clothilde screamed, but Maurice threw back his head, laughing at her.

“It’s not rape. It’s spectral possession. While she possesses your body, it’s hers, her will supersedes yours, and if she consents, it isn’t rape. You could say that she’s renting your body now and then, that’s all. Besides, I’m an archangel now. I’m kinda above your mortal laws now, wouldn’t you say?” Maurice retorted.

“I’ll say!” Lilith snickered as she rushed over to Clothilde and shoved her gash into her face, “lick me now!”

“I thought that you were leaving,” Maurice winked at Lilith.

“Yes, well, I had to put this bitch in her place, wouldn’t you agree?” Lilith winked back and squeezed just so that Clothilde didn’t have the chance to object.

“Lick that pussy and good! If you’re gonna be mine now, and it seems that you are, you’ll have to get used to the taste of cunt. Lick it all up! Eat her out and do me proud!” Maurice ordered his ex-wife, who began lapping very reluctantly at first at Lilith’s angelic twat.

“Oh, fuck this!” Ursula shouted as she leapt back into Clothilde and got her going, not wanting to hold Lilith back from her duties, after all.

Maurice couldn’t help but slip his cock into Lilith’s ass now, not that she minded. In fact, his aunt screamed with delight as she took him deeper into her butt, very pleased with this act despite the utter lack of lube. Then again, since when would an angel need lube, after all? Lilith had other business to do, but this action of helping bring Clothilde to heel was a part of her mission, so it was work as well as play. She had several duties and tasks ahead of her, but nothing that couldn’t wait for a little threesome, or foursome if one counted Ursula (and why not). The deadline wasn’t so tight that Lilith couldn’t get one fuck in for the road, as it were, right?

The harder that Maurice sodomized Lilith, the more she pushed her pussy into Clothilde’s face, though with Ursula in command, it was much more enjoyable. Clothilde tried in vain once more to protest, but it was utterly futile. She attempted to regain control of her hands and legs, to push her face away from Lilith’s celestial cunt, but the archangel tightened her grip, even as Ursula made a point of dining at the Y with her usual gusto. Clothilde panicked, fearing that she might not be able to come up for air, even as Ursula made her dart into Lilith’s gash with her tongue and lap at the insides of her folds.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.