Aunt Lilith - Cover

Aunt Lilith

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Maurice Koenig is about to meet the woman of his dreams. However, she is the sister of a distant ancestor and a Demigod to boot. She will explain a great deal about who she is and why she wants to fuck him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   non-anthro   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation   Violence  

“Well, this is it, our last encounter for the week, and the last until we meet again, alas. Ursula, I trust that I’m leaving my sweet nephew, Maurice, here, in your very capable, if spectral, hands. Don’t worry, I’ll be back to check up and touch ... shall we say, base? You’ll take good care of my beloved Maurice, won’t you, Ursy?” Lilith urged the French ghost Ursula Daucourt to look out for the best interests of her favorite angel, Maurice Koenig, the one that El Belial had handpicked to rule the world if possible.

“By the way, Father has decided that we’re both Archangels now. This should add considerably to your power and prestige, besides which, you deserve it as the viceroy of El Belial on Earth. Also, there is an angel named Robert Sebastian that will soon serve as one of your deputies, and Father has made a pact with El Azrael, wherein she, and yes, El Azrael is a Goddess, not a God, will appoint him her Archangel. We can’t have an Archangel, even of a less powerful El, take orders from a mere angel, can we? The other angels can like it or lump it! Father’s will is irrevocable now,” Lilith continued.

Meanwhile, Maurice pounded her harder than ever with his celestial cock, this time in mid-air, something that wouldn’t be possible for mere mortals, of course. While Ursula looked on in true ghostly fashion, Maurice gave his aunt her money’s worth and then some, a rogering well worth the remembrance. He was, despite being no slouch to begin with, even better as a lover by now, and Ursula was very eager to experience the glory of bedding this wonderful angel as soon as she could find a human host body to inhabit. Naturally, or was that supernaturally, she fully intended to look for the sort of hosts that would please Maurice as much as possible. She wanted to put him in the right mood to satisfy her, and the more attractive the companion, and the greater the number of them, the better her prospects of coupling with the future ruler of the world.

For Maurice, he wanted to milk (no pun intended) the experience of coupling with Aunt Lilith for what he could get from her. He adored her, and while a significant part of him looked forward to seeing what women Ursula helped him screw, he would still miss Lilith a great deal and look forward to his next session with her. She wasn’t just a partner now. She was the woman, okay, angel, that he loved more than anyone else, albeit not faithfully, of course. He craved her, burned for her, and treasured her in ways that he never had with his ex-wife or any of the other lovers or companions of his past. Aunt Lilith had tapped his potential and unleashed the power within him, that of the Nephilim, among whose numbers he ranked. She was his heroine, his inspiration, and his beloved.

It didn’t hurt that Lilith always knew just how to squeeze and caress his thick rod with her slick, juicy cunt. She also knew how to move her hips in just the right number of strokes to maximize his pleasure while dragging out the experience of mating with her favorite descendant. If Maurice adored Lilith, the feeling was absolutely mutual, as she proved repeatedly with her actions, with her ardor, with her affections, indeed with every action and word that she used with him. To Lilith, this was her true soulmate, far more than the distant memory of his ancestor, Adam, or even Bath-Tammuz. This was the companion of her dreams, the most beloved mate that she had ever known. Perhaps, someday, she thought, I will get to spend eternity with my sweet Maurice, the greatest love of my life.

It couldn’t last forever, however, and so at last, as Lilith creamed herself one more time in the presence of Ursula, as she squirted on Maurice’s angelic dick, he erupted inside her and gave her his seed. They held each other as close as their wings permitted and snuggled in the bed, enjoying the aftermath of the physical and emotional intimacy that arose from their sexual congress with each other. They bonded together yet again, without even the need for any human hormones to achieve it, their souls as bare to each other’s gaze and as entangled with each other as their bodies. They didn’t doze, of course, not requiring sleep, but they lazily rested in each other’s embrace, truly connected in ways that neither had completely been with anyone in their lives. It was, a very real sense, a homecoming, but it regrettably wasn’t destined to last.

“Be assured, my lady, that your nephew is in very excellent hands with me, corporeal or not. I will take splendid care of him until you return, though it will help when I find bodies with which to do so. It will be especially delicious to possess his ex-wife and maybe more than that, in order to draw her back into bed with him where she belongs. I do have one curious question before you leave, though?” Ursula inquired of Lilith while she still nestled up with Maurice.

“Which would be?” Lilith asked as she prepared to depart.

“Why did water slay Azazel, but not stop the flames spread by the sword? I’m truly curious as to that. Wouldn’t a God, an El, have a more powerful flame than an angel?” Ursula wondered now.

“Well, first of all, that wasn’t an angel. That was Leviathan, the last of the four Elohim or ‘beasts’ who served Jehovah as El Shaddai. The reason that the flaming sword was more water-resistant was that it was made of all four elements, not merely one. It was composed of air, fire, water, and earth. The metal itself consisted of the water, earth, and air, while the flame, of course, constituted the fire. This alloy of elements gave it superior strength and made it the most powerful angelic sword ever, somewhat unoriginally known as the Blade of Leviathan, who himself designed it.

“Anyway, I will see you both again ... and sooner than you might think, I hope and pray, so best you keep your word, young lady! Since you can’t shape shift, you’ll just have to possess as many people as you can to fulfill the vow that you just made to me. Here, one last, loving kiss, before I leave you, dear, sweet Maurice,” Aunt Lilith made sure to swirl her tongue together with her nephew’s making the most of the chance to make out with him ... her tongue eagerly danced with his yet again.

With that final kiss and embrace, Aunt Lilith stretched and flapped her wings so as to take flight, and then she did so, departing the Koenig household until the time came to return. It was a household now, she realized, smiling as she thought of just how great it might be to see her beloved Maurice take on a harem with her (and Ursula’s) aid. As he gained more political and economic status, she knew, that was more likely than not, given his predilections and the human female’s hypergamous nature. Whatever feminist types liked to claim, women would always be quicker to forgive and condone more lechery from the rich, powerful, and handsome than from the poor, powerless, and ugly.

“I suppose that such hypocrisy is an essential part of the feminine nature,” Ursula thought aloud after Lilith departed.

“Excuse me?” Maurice inquired, due to the lack of context.

“Oh, I just thought that it’s a given that we ladies can be hypocrites about what we will tolerate from the rich versus the poor, the strong versus the weak. It’s a perhaps a matter of priorities and primal instinct is the one thing stronger than Maman’s counsel and the morals that she passed down to one with her milk. Even Hillary Clinton could stomach what Monica Lewinsky did more ... because she was with Bill. Now, I know that the Parisian ladies can be ... more ambiguous and sometimes very selfish and hypocritical about sexual morality ... but you wave enough wealth and power in front of us, dangle it like a career, and they go from having no moral consistency to simply being amoral in a mad rush, trust me on that, monsieur.

“We all know the reputation of French womanhood, anyway, but we also know that some prudish elements have slipped in, thanks to American, Scandinavian, and British cultural influences, not to mention First World, Third Wave, postmodern feminism. Back in the 17th and 18th centuries, for much of Louis XIV’s and Louis XV’s reigns, few of either sex, outside of some in the Church, priests, nuns, monks, etc. worried their silly, pretty heads overly much about the so-called ‘immorality’ of French society.

“As for me, I cannot judge with respect to adultery, both because I took a paramour while married to my late husband, and also because as a ghost, I now know what utter rubbish Christianity truly is! I died unshriven, stained with the sin of adultery, by Catholic dogma, certain to spend eternity in Hell, and there was some actual, subconscious, nightmare inducing fear of it, even in a jaded Parisian woman’s soul. Then I looked around me and realized that, guess what, I didn’t go to Hell or even Purgatory. I stayed on Earth. According to Catholic doctrine, that shouldn’t have even been an option. I should be screaming in eternal agony as flames, sulphur, and smoke engulf me, according to the Church, but I’m not.

“Instead, contrary to Scripture, canon law, and Church tradition, I am a ghost, free to come and go mostly as I please, and even capable of possessing human bodies. So, naturally, or perhaps not so naturally in my case, I now realize what absolute nonsense Christian dogma is and what claptrap their morals must be as well. As for feminism, despite its attempts to be secular, it often borrows the same kind of puritanism from Christianity that it only rejects and renounces on the surface. Sex-positive feminists are still a rare species for now, even if gaining some grudging acceptance in the form of Camille Paglia and a few others.

“In any case, I shall help you take as many women to bed, for their own sake as well as yours, as you can possibly service. You deserve to become a living legend, the Casanova of France, the greatest lover and philanderer in French history. I will help you achieve that, along with rising to be Mayor of Paris, President of France, and so forth. I will start with any woman that you desire, monsieur, and I would love to start today. Name the woman and she shall be yours. I am determined to take her to your bed,” Ursula enticed Maurice in her answer with a wink and a kiss blown at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.