Prekrasna Isidora - Cover

Prekrasna Isidora

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Chapter 9A: Nika's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9A: Nika's Story - A modern version of a classic tale of love and intrigue. It's an action story with some violence and a real plot. The sex scenes are more romantic than graphic so if you're looking for a quick stroke piece you'll probably be disappointed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Author's Note: This chapter details the adventures of Nika and Garth during the time Trent and Isidora are enjoying their interlude on the Eastern Shore and the Outer Banks. This part was spun off, but now it's time to bring it back. The tone of is different, and the sex is more graphic, but this chapter is essential to understanding the whole story. If the starker description of sex and the types of sex acts depicted here are not to your taste, just skip the two sections marked X-RATED. You won't miss much of the plot.


Nika glanced over at Garth as they cruised along the Interstate toward western Maryland. She liked what she saw. He was tall and lean and had the most piercing blue eyes. Just like mine, she thought. He radiated self-confidence and charm. No wonder the ladies liked him. Is he seeing anyone? She wondered.

Garth stole a glance at Nika's legs. Hot! He thought to himself. Very sexy! I wonder if Trent got into her pants? I wonder if I can?

Neither Nika nor Garth noticed the white sedan following at a discrete distance, nor did they notice when a larger silver sedan joined it just before they turned off of the Washington Beltway.

The property Garth was considering was a forty-acre tract about an hour and a half drive from his home in Alexandria. It was on a forested hillside just at the West Virginia line and accessible only by a poorly graded dirt road, and then a deeply rutted jeep trail. For most of the drive, Garth and Nika engaged in a subtle little dance. Each was seeking to gather critical intimate intelligence about the other, all the while attempting to maintain the pretense of casual conversation. The dance ended as they neared their destination and Garth began to pay more attention to the narrow and winding roads. When they finally came to the dirt jeep trail, he shifted his Bronco into four-wheel drive. They turned onto the trail and made a slow climb for about a quarter of a mile into ever more densely wooded terrain. When the trail finally ended in a small clearing, Garth stopped the truck and came around to Nika's side to help her out.

He thought to himself. With those beautiful legs, she should be running around to help me out. But at least I get an excuse to get in a little feel.

She thought to herself. I can't believe he's playing the courteous gentleman just so he can get a feel. Maybe I'll let him hold my hand for a while.

They did hold hands and for longer than was really necessary. As they walked together to survey the perimeter of the property, there always seemed to be an reason why Garth should offer a hand to Nika or to take her arm or place a hand on her back to guide her around some obstacle. They were both full of smiles, laughing and teasing the whole while, and by the time Garth helped Nika back into the truck, there was an unspoken agreement that their relationship had passed the initial test. Soon it would be on to the next level.

Garth and Nika were engaged in flirtatious banter as the Bronco crept back down the jeep trail, and it wasn't until they were almost to the graded dirt road when Garth saw the other vehicles. At almost the instant he saw them, there was the bark of automatic weapons fire and the windshield on the Bronco turned nearly white.

He was stunned, but only for a second. He shouted a command. "Nika, get down."

Garth slammed the Bronco into reverse and backed wildly up the jeep trail as Nika dove for the floorboards. They careened crazily back up the hill to the clearing before Garth stopped.

Nika was calm but curious. "What the hell was that? Did you see who was shooting at us?"

"I saw two guys, and from the sound and impact of the weapons, they both were firing something like M-16s. We'd be dead if this wasn't my work truck."

"Work truck?" She wondered.

"Yeah, I'm in Witness Security. This truck is armored. That's the reason the windshield held. Whoever was shooting at us probably wasn't counting on that."

"So what are we going to do?"

Garth thought for a while. "Can you handle a gun?"

Nika smiled and nodded. "Yes, I've had some experience."

Things were moving in slow motion for her again. She felt in her element and she thought to herself. Maybe Trent was right. Maybe I am an adrenaline junky.

Garth climbed out of the truck and Nika followed suit, not waiting for him to come around and help this time. He reached into a compartment behind the driver's seat and extracted a nasty looking shotgun and handed it to Nika.

"It's a Benelli Nova. You've got six rounds of buckshot. Just put the laser dot on what you want to hit. It's an automatic. Just pull the trigger. Can you figure out the safety?"

Once again Nika smiled and nodded. She hefted the shotgun and Garth noticed that she looked right at home with it. He reached back into the truck and pulled out another weapon, an M4-A1 carbine. He groped around once more and came up with two extra loaded clips.

"OK, let's get away from the truck. I figure we have a couple of minutes if they come up here looking for us. Once we get clear I'm going to get on the phone and call some backup, you just keep your eyes open and your head down. Cover me while I'm talking."

Garth motioned to Nika and they ran off into the woods at a right angle to the road they had just come up. Once they were about 100 meters into the woods, Garth motioned Nika to the ground. He kneeled beside her and flipped open his cell phone. His 911 call was picked up immediately. He identified himself as a U.S. Marshall in need of assistance and described the location and situation as best he could. When the dispatcher has all the necessary information, he ended the call and shut off the phone after clarifying that he had more important things to attend to than staying on the line.

"The smartest thing to do is just to wait here." He explained in a whisper. "Maybe they won't come looking for us, but if they do, once the sheriff's department gets here, we'll have them boxed in from both sides."

Nika agreed. "Yeah, I guess if they decided to just pull out now, we probably couldn't do much about it anyway."

As Nika finished speaking, they heard the sound of someone moving through the brush down the hill. Whoever was coming wasn't making too much effort to move quietly. Garth thought to himself. He's probably thinking we're unarmed.

"Looks like they've spread out on either side of the road and they're coming to look for us." He whispered. "I'll try to take him without shooting. While I'm dealing with him, you keep your eyes open for the second man. Just watch my back."

The sounds grew closer, and shortly a man carrying an automatic rifle at the ready emerged from the brush only twenty meters from where Garth and Nika lay concealed.

From his position on the ground Garth shouted. "U.S. Marshall. Drop your weapon and you'll live."

The man never hesitated but turned and brought his rifle to bear on Garth and Nika. It was a bad decision on his part. He was caught in the chest with a three round burst from Garth's carbine. The impact of the bullets threw him back into the brush. He was obviously dead before he hit the ground.

"We're going to have company soon." Garth growled. "Just stay down and keep your eyes open."

It didn't take long before there was a crashing through the brush from the direction of the other side of the road. A man called out.

"Jeff? Jeff? Did you get him?"

The second man emerged from the brush, again about twenty meters distant, and again Garth called out a challenge. The second man was just as foolish as Jeff, and as he raised his rifle toward the sound of Garth's voice, he too was cut down by a burst of three rounds.

"Stupid sons-of-bitches." Garth muttered as he rose to a kneeling position. He surveyed the scene for thirty seconds and then rose to his feet. With his carbine at the ready he carefully approached the spot where the second man lay. He knelt beside the man and felt for a pulse. There was none. Both of the attackers were dead. As Garth searched the pockets of the second man, he heard a little rustle from the brush to his right. He turned to confront the barrel of an automatic rifle aimed right at his chest. The man holding the rifle sported an evil grin.

"Time to die motherfucker." The man snarled.

As the man clenched the trigger on his rifle, Garth was bowled over by the WHAM, WHAM of a shotgun. The man holding the rifle was literally thrown off his feet. He landed in an immobile heap.

Garth raised his head from the ground to see Nika casually holding a smoking shotgun. He looked at her. She shrugged.

"Well, you did say to watch your back didn't you."

As if on cue, sirens in the distance signaled the arrival of the sheriff's department.


The fact that Garth was a U.S. Marshall kept the taking of statements relatively brief, but even then, it was early in the evening before he and Nika were free to go on their way. The sheriff's department had wanted to impound Garth's truck as evidence, but Garth convinced them that all they'd need was the windshield. The sheriff's department kept the windshield, and the tow truck driver took Garth, Nika, and Garth's truck to Cumberland where a new, stock windshield could be fitted next morning.

As Nika and Garth finished dinner in the restaurant adjacent to the motel where they had booked a double room for the night, Nika turned to Garth.

"You know, you Lyons boys are definitely something else."

"What do you mean?" Garth wondered.

"This is the most fun I've ever had on a first date." She smiled.

"You consider this a first date?"

"Garth honey, please don't tell me you're like your cousin. If you get a girl all excited and then check her into a motel then you'd better be prepared to deliver. For the sake of my pride, let's at least call it a date."

"I never killed anybody on a first date before." Garth observed dryly. "I'm figuring that puts us about ten dates ahead of where we'd normally be."

Nika smiled a twisted smile. "True. Any man who involves me in a gunfight is definitely way ahead in the game. Especially if he lets me use his shotgun."

Garth laughed. "Only one thing. You can't expect me to keep up this pace on every date. Sometimes you might just have to settle for a fistfight."


X — RATED BEGINS

It was very late in the evening, and they were sitting in two deck chairs drawn together on the concrete surrounding the motel pool. It was quiet and all the other guests had long ago retired to their rooms. They were sipping beer, and in general working up to the main event. It was clear to both of them that they were two of a kind. The idea that being too much alike could also kill any chance of a relationship had them both deep in contemplation. They sat silently for a long while, listening to the burbling of the pool filters.

Finally Garth turned to Nika. He'd made up his mind and he was guessing how things might work. He mentally crossed his fingers. If I guess wrong, she'll probably break my fuckin' arm.

He rolled atop Nika. Straddling her waist, he took her arms by the wrists, gently holding them above her head.

"Here's the deal. If we're going to be an item, one of us has to be the boss. That's me. Any questions?"

There was a long silent pause during which Garth held his breath and contemplated the possibility of a hospital stay. Finally Nika answered in a little girl voice. "Yes Garth. Just give me a chance. I'll be good for you." Garth sighed a sigh of relief and kissed Nika gently on the lips, still maintaining a firm hold on her wrists.

Then, holding both her hands with one of his, he reached down and ripped her blouse open, sending the buttons flying. Nika took a sharp little breath, and her eyes grew wide. Without hesitation, Garth pushed her bra up to her neck. He gazed in amazement as Nika's breasts seemed to snap to attention. Her nipples were like rocks. Garth had seen a lot of breasts. These were perfect. It wasn't long before Nika's nipples weren't the only things as hard as a rock.

Garth bent and sucked a nipple between his lips. He gave a gentle bite and then released. He looked directly into Nika's lust filled eyes. "Is this what you want?"

She nodded shyly then spoke softly. "Yes. This is what I want."

He released her hands and rolled back to his deck chair. "Good. Give me your blouse and bra. Don't try to cover yourself. Walk back to our room and get ready for me."

Nika hesitated, but only for a second. She stood, gave a long lustful look at Garth, then turned and walked back to the room, her hands at her sides. She was as aroused as she could ever remember.

Garth waited as long as he could bear. He'd thought to give Nika fifteen minutes or so, but his willpower was exhausted in five. When he reached the room, the lights were low, and Nika was laying on the bed atop the covers, nude, and ready for him.

"Masturbate for me. Make yourself cum." He ordered.

Nika licked her lips and her breathing became short. There was fire in her eyes, but then her hands started toward her breasts. She took her engorged nipples between her fingers and began to pinch and pull them. Her head rolled slowly from side to side.

Garth stood silently at the end of the bed, unmoving, trying his best to keep from displaying how very much he wanted to touch Nika.

Slowly Nika's right hand inched its way down, fingertips gently caressing the skin of her belly, then her hips, then her vulva. Her legs parted slowly as she stroked the inside of her thighs. Her hips began to undulate gently, and finally, she inserted first one finger, then two into her vagina.

She looked at Garth with half-lidded eyes. "I'm doing this for you. I'm pretending it's you doing this to me." She moaned.

"Make yourself cum. I want to watch you cum." Garth ordered.

Nika's fingers began to move faster. She was very wet and as her excitement grew, her arm became almost a blur. Her hand made little staccato slaps against her vulva. Her legs spread wider, obscenely revealing her most intimate places to Garth. She was making little squeaking noises now, and her breath came in ragged puffs. Finally she gave an incongruously girlish yelp and lay still.

"Did you cum?" It was obvious, but Garth was playing the game.

"Oh God yes." Nika moaned. "I've never been so hot. I'll do anything you want."

"Do it again. I want you ready for me." Garth was about to pop, but he could see that Nika was really getting off on the role of submissive.

"Again?" Nika mewed.

But without hesitation, she dove to the task, slamming her fingers between her wet and swollen lips with a frenzy. Within seconds she brought herself to another and even more intense orgasm.

"Are you ready for me now?" Garth asked roughly.

"Oh, I am so ready. You don't know how ready I am." Nika crooned.

Garth, still standing at the foot of the bed, slowly undressed. His erection was rock hard and Nika's eyes focused on it as if she were hypnotized.

"Tell me what kind of slut your are." Garth asked as he stroked his erection.

"I'm a dirty slut. I'm a whore. I want it all the time, and I want you to do whatever you want with me." She keened.

"I'm going to fuck your ass. What do you think about that you little whore?" Garth was really getting into it now.

"Oh God, please fuck my ass." Nika begged. How did he know this is my wildest fantasy?

"Come here." Garth ordered. He motioned Nika to the foot of the bed. "Suck me."

Nika eagerly took Garth's erection in her hands. When she touched him it was as if a bolt of electricity shot between them and Garth immediately began to ejaculate, spraying all over Nika's face, breasts and hair. Just for a second Garth felt a wave of disappointment, but to his amazement, instead of feeling less aroused, he now felt more excited. His erection never subsided. Garth was so amazed by this development that he almost forgot the game they were playing. Nika just retained her grip on his erection, looking confused and lust crazed at the same time. They gazed into each other's eyes and the look of surprise they each found caused them both to laugh and to fall briefly out of character.

Finally Garth recovered. "Suck it little slut."

Nika hungrily complied. Her enthusiasm soon brought Garth close to another orgasm. He pushed her back, grabbed her roughly by the waist and positioned her on the bed facing away from him on all fours. He grazed his hands over her breasts gathering the slick semen from his ejaculation. Reaching down between Nika's nether lips, he was amazed to find a wetness that trumped even his own slipperiness. He drew his fingers back and upward until he found her anus and then rubbed their combined wetness around in a circular motion. Then he carefully inserted a well-lubricated finger. Nika moaned and thrust her hips back on his hand. He withdrew and then inserted two fingers. Her thrusting and moaning was even more enthusiastic. When he judged that she was ready he paused and again stepped out of his role.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.