Prekrasna Isidora - Cover

Prekrasna Isidora

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A modern version of a classic tale of love and intrigue. It's an action story with some violence and a real plot. The sex scenes are more romantic than graphic so if you're looking for a quick stroke piece you'll probably be disappointed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Our lovemaking was very tender and gentle that night. As Grandma requested, we didn't make a lot of noise. The next morning was a different story. Isidora woke me with a gentle kiss and a big surprise.

"We should get married soon." She whispered in my ear.

"Why is that?" I responded sleepily.

"Because you're going to be a father. My monthly visitor hasn't come, and she's always very prompt."

I did some quick mental arithmetic. I'm usually pretty bad with days and dates, but it did seem that the numbers added up. That wild night a Salma's house came to mind and I smiled.

"How can you be so sure so soon?" I questioned.

She smiled a Mona Lisa smile. "I know." Was all she said.

In my entire adult life, and in all my experience with women, except for Isidora, I'd never considered becoming a father. But when the full impact of Isidora's announcement hit me, a strange thing happened. I was overcome with happiness. The woman I loved, loved me, and we were going to make a child together. It was one of the best moments of my life and I couldn't restrain myself. I gave a whoop of joy that probably woke the neighbors. I heard the clatter of dishes from the kitchen, so I know it startled Grandma.

"Come on." I enthused. "Let's get dressed. We're going to the drugstore."

"The drugstore?"

"Yes. We'll get a pregnancy test kit. Then we'll know for sure."

Isidora gave me a condescending look. "I know for sure now."

Well, we did dress, and when we greeted Grandma in the kitchen she knew something was up, but I wouldn't tell her what. We raced through breakfast, and were waiting in the drugstore parking lot when it opened. Twenty minutes later I had my answer.

Isidora just smiled. "I told you so."

When I broke the news to Grandma she smiled too. "I thought as much yesterday." Then she turned to Isidora. "Did you bring a nice dress dear?"

"Dress?" Isidora asked.

"Yes, you'll want to wear a nice dress to get married."

Isidora shook her head.

Grandma was unperturbed. "Never mind, I think I have something just right that will fit you."

Then Grandma turned to me. "You can take the 12:30 ferry to Swan Quarter and get a license there."

As much as I wanted to marry Isidora, things were moving a little fast for me. "Grandma, it's Saturday, I'm pretty sure all the county offices will be closed."

"Nonsense. I know Barbara. She's the Register of Deeds, and I'll call her before you leave. She'll take care of you. In the mean time, I'll line up Lonnie for the ceremony."

"Lonnie?" I asked.

"Lonnie is the local magistrate. You two take the 4:00 pm ferry back, and we'll plan the ceremony for later this evening."

"Don't you think this is all moving a little too fast?" I wondered.

My grandmother gave me a hard look. "You didn't think about moving too fast when you got this poor beautiful child pregnant did you?"

I hung my head, but then Grandma softened her tone. "Trent. I'm getting on and my health isn't that good. You're the only one in the family I'll tell this. I've got cancer. Sometimes the pain is more than I can bear, but sometimes I have good days. When you came driving up yesterday, it was like a gift from God for me. Today is a good day, but I might not have many more. I want to see my grandson married, and I'd like to do it on a good day. Will you indulge me?"

Tears welled in my eyes. Cancer explained all the heavy-duty painkillers I'd seen in my grandmother's medicine cabinet. I gave my grandmother a long hug. "We'll be on the ferry at 12:30. You call everyone."

After hearing all this interchange, poor Isidora was a mess of emotions and stood next to the kitchen table silently sobbing. With one arm I pulled her to me, and the three of us fell together in a long tearful embrace. My grandmother recovered first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.