Friend's Mom - Cover

Friend's Mom

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Getting it on with my friend's Sexy mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex  

"Hi Chris, come in!"

"Hey Mrs C. Is Bobby here?" I asked, trying not to drool too much. Lori was dressed in one of her tennis outfits, and her smooth white legs were looking particularly delicious today.

"No Hun, he's out with Debbie." she said, unable to hide most of the scorn in her voice. It was 4 years after the bathroom/panty incident. Bobby was dating Debbie Thorensen, a tall blonde amazon from our school. She was everything Lori wasn't. Tall, darkhaired, athletic - well, they were both beautiful, but Bob liked his taller and leaner. Me? Lori's been my type since before I started growing hair in places other than my head.

"Oh, bummer. Thought we were gonna shoot some hoops."

She turned around and looked at me, a sympathetic expression on her face. "He just called a little while ago, he's going up to her parents house at the lake, so I doubt he'll even be home tonight."

I couldn't help sneaking a look down her shirt, her tits looked too damn good not to. Her expression changed and she looked at something on the other side of the room, leaning over more to give me a better look. Or at least that's what my lust addled brain told me.

"Chris, have you got a sec?" She asked me, my gaze dropping quickly. I swear she wasn't wearing a bra and I could make out the texture of her nipples. Nice and long too.

"Sure Mrs. C, what do you need?" I said, finally looking at her face. Her blonde hair framed her beautiful face, trailing down about halfway down her back.

"I just bought a bunch of stuff and I want an opinion. Bob got a promotion, and we're going to be at a lot of dinner parties, so I went shopping, but I want a Real Man's point of view on the stuff." She took my hand, seemingly excited by the prospect.

"Sure, check you out in evening clothes? Always my favorite thing to do..." I said daringly. There was something in her eyes that was making that special something in my pants come to life. I obviously guessed right because she squealed and hugged my arm tight, pushing her firm tits into my shoulder. "Yup" I thought to myself, "No bra today."

"Okay, wait in the living room, the first one's kind of boring though" she said, rushing into her bedroom. I grabbed a coke and went to sit in the living room. My dick was responding to the soon to be oogling of this MILF(mother I'd love to fuck). She stepped out in a white pant suit, complete with jacket that covered everything. I noticed that the pants were pretty tight when she turned around and trying not to stutter, I said, "You wearing panties?"

"CHRIS! JESUS!"

"No no!" I laughed, since the look on her face was anything but pissed. "The pants are beautiful, but you can see the panty lines."

"Chris? Are you staring at my ass?"

"Hey! You wanted my opinion, I'm giving it. You got a thong?"

Her eyes and smile were big. "Yeah, I do. Several in fact."

"Okay" I stood up, moving towards her. "Take the jacket off" I said, moving around her as I would imagine an expert would. She unbuttoned it slowly, staring at me. She pulled it off her shoulders slowly, exposing a white silk shirt. I could see the red bra underneath.

"Jesus, this won't do. Go change. I want a white thong and a matching bra, make it lacy if you have one." She nodded, the smile expectant and sexy. "The lacier the better!" I yelled after her.

She came out a few minutes later, pantylines absent from her ass, and a nice lacy pattern under the shirt. She left the jacket in the bedroom so I could see her fully. I could tell she was warming up to my attempted seduction by the flush in her cheeks. I went behind her and adjusted the strap of her bra unnecessarily, any excuse to be near her. I could almost feel her lust washing off of her in waves.

"Yeah, that's much better. That's the thong you want, it's almost invisible. What's next?" I said after trying to speak. Being this close, I just wanted to grab her and throw her down on the floor. I knew there was more and I wanted it to last.

She turned and put an hand on my arm. "Formal dress, or slinky black one?" Her eyes were glazed over slightly, her touch light and teasing. She squeezed my bicep and answered her own question, "The hell with the formal"

At this point, I was hard as hell and standing in my best friends living room, trying not to attack his hot as hell mother. I tried to adjust my prick in the little space I had left in my shorts once I sat down again. I sat for quite a while before saying, "You comin out?"

"Need to make sure the stuff that goes with it is right too 'Mister Underwear needs to be Right'" I didn't have long to wait before she came slinking out into the living room and simply stood there, biting her lip in a really sexy way. She had done her hair so it fell in gold waves across her shoulders, partially covering her chest. The dress was WAY short, and unfortunately had a higher neck than I would have liked, but as she turned slowly, I saw the dark seam going up the back of her stockings, loving the way they accented her beautiful legs. She had put on high heels and makeup to complete the whole package. I was speechless.

"So?" she practically whispered.

"You better be careful with that dress Lori" I said boldy, using her name. Her smile widened as she put her hands on her hips.

"Oh yeah" she said teasingly. "Why's that?" she continued challengingly.

"Bob Sr's going to have to beat the guys off with a stick. You look absolutely amazing." I was moving around in my chair, trying not to pop the head of my dick out the top of my shorts.

"Come here" she said, motioning me with her finger. I stood up quickly, allowing the head of my dick to pop out of my shorts. I covered it quickly with my shirt, but her gasp of surprise told me she had seen it. I stood in front of her and she caught my eye. She kept it as she turned around and offered me her back.

"Could you zip me down?" she said, the look on her face not even attempting to hide her lust. I reached up slowly and undid the clip and slid the zipper down slowly, running my hand down her back. She took a step forward and slid the dress off her shoulders, down to her waist. I could see the black bra in the back, seeing the lace worked into it in a beautiful pattern. I gazed across her tanned shoulders and her golden hair as she slowly turned around to face me. Her large breasts were encased in black lace, her long nipples obvious even through the material.

"Is the underwear okay Chris?" she asked me seemingly innocent. I looked into her eyes and could see how little control she had left. I almost reached out and grabbed her, but not quite.

"I'd have to see it all to give my full opinion Lori." I had very little breath and was feeling kind of dizzy with the amount of lust that I felt in the room. She simply let go of the dress, my eyes following it to the floor. I brought my gaze up from her six inch heels to the stockings to where they ended in garters attached to a lacy number that held them up. It was then I realized that she had no underwear on, her pubic hair glistened with moisture.

"Well?" she said, her smile sexy and inviting.

"Lori? I wouldn't change a thing. I don't know what to say..."

"What would you do if you were faced with a woman who wanted you really badly but couldn't touch you?"

Now I understood. This was a kind of game.

"Well, first of all, I'd probably want to let her know that she was the most amazing woman I had ever seen, and that the black lace looked really great with her tan and her blonde hair"

"Mmmm, that'd be a good way to start. What else?"

"Well, first of all, it'd only be fair if she was half naked, that I would definitely have to be the same" I said, trying to sound rhetoric. As I was saying it, I pulled off my shirt, and pulled down my shorts, adjusting my boxers to mostly cover everything. I kicked off my sandals, pushing my clothes behind me with my foot.

"Ah, I see what you mean. Trying to show her some evidence of how much your body appreciated her body right?"

"Oh totally. I would definitely want to see her chest. Just to see if she sunbathed naked of course." I flexed my big dick a few times, causing my silk boxers to tent out in front of me.

She nodded, faking a serious face. At the same time she reached behind her and undid her bra, sliding the straps slowly down her arms until her perfect tanned breasts were exposed. As I had first thought, her nipples were really long and purple in color they were so dark. She ran her fingers along them, almost causing me to cum in my shorts. "Yeah, I can see how you would want to know that. It's important to know when you are standing there with a big, fat, long cock in your underwear. You know what I always like?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.