Friend's Mom - Cover

Friend's Mom

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Getting it on with my friend's Sexy mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex  

It was friday night and it was Bobby's turn to host the sleepover. He lived in the house behind ours, there's a deadend that backs right up to my parents house and he lived a few houses up. We'd been friends pretty much since we were three, though our parents never hung out much, but that was pretty normal.

Frick and Frack were other common terms for Bobby and I over the years. We just got along really well. Lori was about 5'2", played a lot of tennis, and had the most smoking body I have ever imagined. Her husband Bob Sr was an ex minor league baseball player that was pretty much drunk and out of the house most of the time.

Lori had been my ccd teacher for a few years, my scout denmother for a few years, and various other sport oriented stuff as well. We got along really well, so much so that she had Bobby invite me on several of their vacations to summer places they would rent. I knew that I was there so Bobby had someone to hang out with, but I went because it was an easy way to see Lori in a bikini.

She had really big tits for a short woman, a fact I knew even before girls started looking good. One summer while I was still in middle school was the summer of the white bikini. I swear, this thing was not much fabric, barely enough to hold her up with a thong bottom that barely covered her hairy pussy.

I spent 2 weeks with a raging hardon contemplating several different things with my friends mom. I tried to sneak peeks at her when she would change or take showers, but never had any luck. Got caught one morning when Bobby and his Dad went out on the lake fishing.

"Chris Johnson, are you peeking at me?" she rounded on me, catching me looking at her in the mirror from where I was sitting in the livingroom.

My face turned beet red as I stammered an apology. "Uh I um, Sorry!!"

She slammed the bathroom door loudly, leaving me sitting at the table pretending to read, freaking out about how much trouble I was in. Needless to say she came out and let me have it.

"I'm in the bathroom for god sakes Chris, can't a girl have some privacy?" "I'm really sorry, I really wasn't trying to look, it's just that you are so beautiful and..." "And you're a dirty little boy, thinking to catch me naked. You're just lucky your parents aren't here or you'd be in big trouble mister!" she yelled, walking across the room, her perfect ass moving like it was begging to be squeezed. She slammed her bedroom door, leaving me in the living room alone once more.

It was that night that I attempted to apoligize again. Bobby had already crashed for the night and her husband had gone across the lake to play cards. I was sitting in the corner reading while she sat watching TV and drinking wine. In fact, she had drunk quite a bit of it at this point. I waited for a commercial before I closed my book and cleared my throat.

She looked over at me, smiled, and hit mute. "I'm really really sorry I tried to peek at you. It was wrong and I'll never do it again." I dropped my eyes, trying to sound sincere even though I knew I would never be able to keep my promise.

"Look at me Chris." she said, her speech slurred slightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.