African Drums - Cover

African Drums

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of a spoiled teenage co-ed who is forced to accompany her parents on an African safari. She becomes seperated and is kidnapped and abused by jungle savages and other nasty sorts. There is no real violence... aside from the rapes, that is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Fisting  

Joe knelt behind a large coconut tree as the group of Pounta warriors moved past. He held the Uzi in his hands, almost not breathing until they had passed. An encounter now would have made it extremely difficult to continue the search, to say nothing of the danger to his skin.

He heaved a sigh of relief when they'd passed, then lowered the gun. Just as he did an arrow thunked into the tree next to his head. He dove flat and rolled, hearing several other arrows zipping past him as he rolled behind a bush and pair of trees.

He peered through the bush, seeing nothing. Looking back at the tree, he could see the direction the arrows had come from, just behind that set of trees there, he decided. Then one of the bushes shook and he fired an entire clip into the area, shaking the gun from side to side to spread out the impact area.

As soon as the clip was empty he jumped to his feet and raced back the way he'd come along the trail. There were no sounds behind him. Even if he'd hit one of the natives and not killed him the man would not have made a sound.

After thirty seconds, he turned and jumped as far as he could off the trail, landing and rolling. Then he began crawling as fast as he could without making noise. He clutched the reloaded Uzi to his chest as he moved as far from the trail as possible.

Once out of sight of it, he jumped to his feet and struck out at an angle, moving swiftly, but quietly. Nobody could outrun the natives of this area, so his only hope laid in silence, in them not knowing exactly where he was.

He cursed furiously as he moved. He was reasonably sure he'd killed a few of the Pounta, if that was indeed them in the bushes, and that meant they'd never stop tracking him. This was going to make it damned hard to find that girl, unless he brought an army back here.

He heard no movement behind him, but he knew better than to take heart in that. The Pounta wouldn't make any noise. His little jump off the trail wouldn't fool them for more than a minute, and despite his precautions as he moved, they would find his trail very soon.

He moved between a pair of tall trees, then stopped. He quickly reached back and pulled a thin spool of fishing line from his pack, tying it and then stringing it around one of the trees, through the bushes and around the other tree trunk. He attached a grenade to either end and then raced away, knowing they couldn't be far behind now.

He was right, less than thirty seconds after he started running there was a loud double explosion behind him. He smiled grimly. If they hadn't heard him running, they might have been watching the ground more carefully. Now they'd have to slow down considerably to avoid any similar traps he left.

That gave him time, which was what he really needed. He was no slouch at losing pursuit, and given enough space between him and his pursuers he was reasonably sure he'd be able to lose them. The trouble was he was heading directly away from the Bantu villages and towards the Pounta

Mandy wrinkled her face and pushed away the bowl but the old fat woman insisted, pushing it back at her again. She'd already drank a bowl of the foul smelling stuff and didn't want any more, but couldn't seem to get that across to the big woman.

The heat and smell of the first bowl was already making her sick. Her chest felt on fire and her stomach rumbled. Nevertheless, she began sipping on the bowl, thinking forlornly about the cases of spring water in the jeeps they'd brought.

Only after she finished the terrible stuff did the old woman let go her hold on the bowl. She looked at Mandy curiously, her fat hand feeling Mandy's belly, then her chest, between her breasts, then her forehead. She nodded then moved away, saying something to the other fat woman.

The two of them Picked up another pot of something. Mandy groaned, praying it wasn't something else she had to eat. She didn't think she could keep anything else down. Her stomach was feeling more quivery and unsettled by the minute.

But they didn't hold the bowl near her face, instead they turned her over onto her hands and knees, pushing her down and holding her there, though she didn't resist. One of the fat women took a handful of thick goo that looked like a kind of dark honey or molasses, and rubbed it against Mandy's crotch.

Mandy was startled, but didn't move away. The fat woman rubbed her hand up and down Mandy's pubic mound for a few seconds, then slowly thrust a finger in between Mandy's pussy lips. Mandy tried to move away, but the other fat woman snapped something angrily and Mandy trembled but held still.

The finger inside her pushed deep into her cunt tunnel, then wriggled around, pressing first one side, then another, then another, then another. It withdrew, then slid in again. It withdrew, and then two fingers were thrust into her.

Mandy could feel her pussy oily and wet with the greasy slime she'd put on her cuntmound. The two fingers pressed against opposite sides of her pussylips and opened her up. Now two more fingers, then three more were placed against her pussy mouth, all holding her cunt wide open.

She whimpered in pain as the first fat woman held her cunt wide open. The second fat woman slapped heaping handfuls of that smelly oozing molasses stuff against her, then began to thrust several fingers into her pussy, rubbing the stuff into her good.

Mandy had no idea why they were doing that, in fact, she was finding it increasingly hard to think anything coherently. Her brain was in a strange muddle and she didn't know why. Suddenly, she giggled, then stopped, amused at nothing in particular.

The woman behind her continued to rub her fingers in and out of her pussy tunnel. The second woman let her cuntlips go and they closed tightly around the second woman's three fingers, which continued to slide in and out of her cunt tunnel.

Churla pulled her fingers free from the White girl's love tunnel and stood up, wiping her fingers off on her skirt. She accepted a drink of retgha from Ghumne and watched the still kneeling girl. Beneath her legs, as if she had released it from her bowels, was a wet pile of Churla's brew. More continued to dribble out from her love hole now that it was closed.

That was all right. Lunga would not be happy if the girl was a mess down there. Churla gave her love hole a few minutes to push out the excess liquid, then moved back to her. By this time, the girl was humming softly and moving her head from side to side like an imbecile.

Churla led her a few feet away from the pile of liquid, then knelt beside her once again. She wiped the girl's crotch dry, then began to rub her finger up and down the little pink slit. She found the centerpiece of woman's enjoyment, up at the top of the lovehole, and began to manipulate it carefully.

Churla had done this a number of times before, always with new virgin wives. Normally the Bantu girl's married as soon as they began menstruating, and as such the girl's were often of small size compared with the men. The men married only when they were old enough to pay the bride price to the girl's father.

The girl's humming became more highly pitched as Churla worked on her love button. The girl's behind began to push back against Churla's rubbing fingers. That was good. Churla knew that the girl's own love hole would now be manufacturing it's own grease to ease Lunga's passage.

She kept rubbing the little button though and the girl pumped her behind out at her with more vigour. Churla stopped then, though the girl continued to rut her ass backwards for several seconds. Churla waited a time, then began to rub the little button again.

By the time Lunga returned half an hour later, the White girl was sobbing and shaking with need. Churla had never brought a girl to such heights of need before. Were it not for the immensity of Lunga's organ she would not do so now. It was a cruel thing to do.

Though neither could understand the White girl's language, they could both recognize the pleading and begging and weeping, and felt sorry for the girl. They both knew that it was for her own good however. She would receive her reward many times over when Lunga took her.

Churla gave her trembling body a final rub, then stood up. She and Ghumne lifted the girl by the arms and carried her to a big log that was covered with a blanket. Even they could not take Lunga's massive weight upon their body and of course, no one could expect this slight creature to do so.

They set her down belly down, across the log. It was almost too high for the girl's knees to touch the ground, though she was not a short girl. They balanced her carefully, with her top draped down one side and her ass sticking up in the air.

Each pulled a leg apart, opening up what was now a steaming volcanic pit in the girl's crotch. Lung nodded with a grunt and the two moved aside.

Lunga stripped off his weapons and loincloth, standing there naked. He smiled happily as he looked down at the trembling White buttocks looking up at

him. His hand went to his manhood, which was already at half erection. Fat fingers shucked up and down as he knelt behind the girl.

Very quickly, his manhood rose up between his legs until it was pointing straight out towards the girl's gleaming moist pussy mouth. Lung looked at her smoothly rounded ass cheeks with interest, dropping his big leathery hands on them and kneading the soft flesh.

He grumbled with pleasure, then took his right hand off to fold it around his thick penis. He pushed the uncircumcised head against the opening to the girl's love hole and slowly pushed forward. At first, her love hole flatly refused to open before his blunt nosed organ.

He was a warrior however and used to challenges and adversity. He pushed harder, then harder still. Slowly his organ began to sink into the incredible tightness between the girl's legs. As he did, she whined and mewled and shook her body atop the log.

Mandy was dazed and unhappy. She didn't know what was going on, but her body felt tense and wet and itchy. The itch was most pronounced between her legs, being so itchy and tingly that she kept trying to touch and scratch it. The women wouldn't let her though.

The strangeness in her belly grew and grew and she began to whine, then suddenly, she felt something push firmly against her cunt opening. She mewled with pleasure for firm pressure was what she instinctively knew she needed to gain the release that would satisfy her belly.

The firmness became greater and greater, and she felt a pain, almost a tearing between her legs. She whimpered in pain, trying to draw away, but was held in a grip of iron. The pressure mounted and she felt her pussy lips being forced unnaturally wide around something.

She kept trying to crawl up over the log and escape but couldn't move an inch. Her pussy lips continued to open, to spread as some massive thing pushed against her. She felt it stab into her body, prying open the front of her cunt tunnel as it drove into her.

Her elastic cunt spread wider than ever it had before, the silky flesh of the tube straining to absorb the giant girth of the object pushing into it. Thick gobs of grease and girl juice eased the way as the huge cock pushed deeper, a full three inches inside her now and spreading her cunt wide, splitting her cheeks and body.

Lunga threw his hips forward and the girl screamed in pain as three more inches jammed into her small belly. She was even tighter than Mbinga had said. He sweated, not with the effort but with the tremendous pressure being exerted on the front of his manhood.

He pulled back an inch, then thrust forward, jamming three more inches into her belly. He grumbled, the sound like a lion, then drew back two more inches. He lunged forward, his bloated organ stabbing in several more inches.

Mandy trembled in shock, sure she was being killed. Her entire lower body felt grossly swollen around some massive log that had been forced up into her. She hugged the log, her fingers White as she felt the log press even deeper inside her.

She felt it's end crushing up against her cervix with tremendous force. Her belly ached and screamed, cramps rolling through it as her organs were forced apart. Even her pubic bones were slowly forced wider, as if she were in childbirth.

Still the pressure continued as more and more of the log was red into her overstuffed fuck tunnel. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, waiting for the feeling of blood gushing from her crotch.

Then the thing jammed even deeper, seeming to push right up into her stomach. She almost threw up, gagging as the thing forced it's way up the length of her body. She wondered, dazedly, if it would actually go up through her chest and into her brain.

But it moved no further. It held within her, unmoving. She trembled around it, and felt it throb within her body. She wondered what kind of a log or weapon they had used that it should seem to breath with a life of it's own.

Lunga rubbed his hands over the woman's widely parted buttocks. At last, the entire length of his manhood laid within her. His fat, heavy balls, the size of tennis balls, hung low beneath his crotch, resting against the side of the log as his manhood shaft laid enfolded in the fiery heat and crushing embrace of this White girl's love tunnel.

He waited patiently, knowing he must. Churla had been only thirteen when he'd first taken her, and no bigger than this. Ghumne had been the same age. He knew that the woman beneath him was older than they had been, though not quite as large as them at their first use.

He slowly pulled his manhood back, retreating only a few inches for fear that the entire tunnel would collapse behind him. He pushed forward again, then retreated. Slowly he built up his speed as her muscles surrendered beneath his immensity.

Certain now, that the girl would survive Lunga's lovemaking, Churla and Ghumne left the tunnel to begin making the afternoon meal. Lunga humped faster and faster into the girl's love hole, his hands now moving more freely across her wonderfully soft skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.