Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I called Carol the next afternoon. She sounded quite happy to hear from me. I started, "I have this problem. My mother is in Phoenix and will not be able to get home on Friday night. I just don't know what to do."

She responded, "Well, you could go to a chess match, or you could go to the library, I mean you have lots of choices."

"I'm lonesome. Would you like to come to dinner Friday night?"

"Absolutely! Positively. You fed me nicely Tuesday night."

She had waited me out, "Would you also like to come to my slumber party?"

"Oh, I wouldn't want to miss that." She laughed. "Um, do the girls have to sleep separately from the boys?"

"In this day and age, that wouldn't be easy." That girl is dangling me on a string.

"Derrick, are you inviting me to sleep with you on Friday night?"

"Yes, I am."

She's teasing me now, "God, I wish you'd just said that. I thought there might be others." She giggled and let her cat out of the bag.

"OK, you got me. Can you just do that? What story will you tell your folks?"

In her low voice, she said, "I will tell mother that this guy I like has invited me to spend the night with him. I will give them your home and cell numbers in case there is an emergency."

"So, you just tell your mother that you're sleeping with me?"

"She already knows that. Last year, we had a very bad fight over my nighttime activities. We went to a counselor. It was emotionally devastating, but in the end, I agreed to tell her the truth and she agreed to stay off my case unless I was in danger of myself."

"Sounds ideal to me. I didn't have to fight with my mother, but we have a cool relationship."

"I told mother that I had such a nice time Tuesday and that you made me feel real good. Does your mom know we're sexual?"

"She is in Phoenix and it isn't something to talk about on the phone. I will tell her, in time."

She sighed, "Enough games. I would have died if you hadn't told me until after the opportunity passed."

"See you Friday for dinner. Pack your toothbrush."

There was a long dead silence, "What would your mother think?"

"Given adequate preparation, I know that she would like you. She's kind of sassy and I think she would like my sassy girl friend."

"Think I'm sassy, do you?" She paused.

"You work at it hard and you have achieved success. Yeah, you're sassy."

She was having a ball at my expense, "Like 'em sassy, do you?"

"The rest of them are dull."

"First I've heard this 'girl friend' thing? Who's that?"

"A fake blond with lush brown pubic hair, but I haven't asked her yet."

"Going to?"

"Next time I see her if I can work up the courage."

She was silent. "Game's over. I just might ask another question that I don't want to hear the answer to. I still remember that bag from the sex shop."

"We can watch the DVD if you like."

Her voice was warm, "I'm glad you offered. I didn't have to ask again." She breathed deeply, "What will you feed me Friday?"

"Steak, chicken, catfish, or pasta. What would you like?"

"Catfish and cheese grits?"

"You've got it."

"What can I bring? I mean that isn't attached to my body."

I was regaining my position, "Everything attached and surprise me with something you like."

"My mother has warned me about you three times. I think I'm beginning to understand."

"I'm far too comfortable in this situation. I want to help." She laughed, "I really need to see why it takes two and a half hours to cook catfish and cheese grits." Another pause, "I mean, are you counting out each grits grain one at a time?"

I caved in, "OK, Carol, what time shall I get you? For god's sake!"

She laughed, "Don't give up so easily. How about six?"

"I will get you at six."

Friday afternoon, after many phone conversations about the overnight stay, I went to pick her up at about six. I felt strangely uneasy about seeing her mother or father when both of them knew that she was coming to my house to spend the night. This was a new experience and my palms were beginning to sweat as I turned into her driveway. I finally forced myself to ring the bell and for the first time Sylvia answered the door.

"Hi, Derrick. Come in. Carol will be out in a minute. Probably back there primping." Nothing at all unusual in her voice.

I was trying to get enough breath to speak when she said easily, "I understand that you're quite the cook. Feeding her twice in the same week?"

Deep breath, open mouth, speak, "Well, Sylvia, I tried to learn a few things. Mom travels and I have to fend for myself. Get tired of TV dinners. And fast food, even Chinese."

She laughed, "Good for you! Every man needs to know how to cook for a woman. When will your mom be back?"

"Couldn't get home today. Looks like tomorrow." I had stopped holding my breath, although I'll bet my face was slightly pink.

Just about then, Carol came down the hall pulling her suitcase and carrying her tennis racquet. She did her beautiful smile and came over to kiss me right in front of Sylvia. She held out the racquet and said, "I hope I'll need this."

"I'll see if we can get a court in the morning." I wanted to jump in a hole.

Sylvia laughed, and said to me, "Don't beat her too badly, she isn't a good loser."

Carol, disgustedly, "Mom!" The she reached for the door, kissed Sylvia sweetly, "Bye, Mom."

Sylvia hugged her and then patted my shoulder, with a broad smile, "Bye. You guys have fun!"

I patted her shoulder, "Thanks, Sylvia!" We were out the door, but my heart was still running a little fast.

I put the suitcase in the back seat, right in broad daylight, as Carol took her seat. After we were in, she said, "Well?"

We had our welcoming kiss and I backed out and started towards our house. She looked over and giggled, "Little traumatic for you was it?"

"My God, Carol, I thought I would die. She acted like it was a normal date. You know, 'you guys have fun.'"

"I would have driven over, but it isn't necessarily smart for my car to be there all night." She smiled, "I'll drive if there's a next time."

"Uh oh, that sounds ominous. I guess I'm on trial here."

"Yes, you are on trial and you're doing very well!" She laughed, "My 'next time' meant that I had to wait to be asked."

At home, I carried her bag in and kissed her properly. "Welcome to my lair."

She smiled smartly, "So, this is Derrick's slumber party?"

I escorted her to the guest room. "Yes, it is. Put your stuff in here."

She looked uncertain. I replied, "The bed's nicer and it has a private bath with a larger shower. Never know when we might need a shower." I could think of no good reason for her to think about the ropes in my room and if I moved them off my bedpost, she would know I did it on purpose.

She examined the room, nested her suitcase on the luggage holder, and took out her ditty bag to put in the bathroom. All of this while smiling and watching me watch her. When she caught me, she would toss her hair and grin. When she finished, she came over, put her hand on my face and pulled me in for a soft romantic kiss. "Thank you for inviting me. I like slumber parties."

As we fixed the dinner, she continued to chuckle about my counting out each grain of grits, but we managed to get the grits made and the cheese mixed in and steam some broccoli. I indicated the sauté pan for the catfish, "I like them fried when I eat out, but here I cook them gently with garlic and a few spices."

She took a bite of the catfish and smiled, "Look, no foot in mouth this time, this is unusual and quite good."

We stared at each other and did a lot of smiling and talked about this and that and sipped our wine. After a while, we cleaned up. Just like last time, she was good help and managed to touch me frequently as we finished our chores. I couldn't get away from the feeling that I liked being around this girl.

We listened to music and danced a few times. I said, "Want to see the DVD?"

Her eyes flashed at me and she said emphatically, "Yes, I do!"

The video is pretty raunchy in places, but I had picked one long scene that was better suited to watching together. It had flirtation, teasing, a little romance scene and a couple of spanking scenes leading up to an impressive fucking session. It made me hard quickly last night while I was previewing it.

We took our wine to the couch and she sat close to me. I said, "Anytime you want me to stop it, I will. You don't have to see it if you don't like the action."

She kissed my neck in her favorite place and whispered, "I'm over 18."

The scene began with the actors eye- flirting in a florist's shop, each hiding behind one plant or another. He introduced himself and she did the same as they shook hands. The scene had lots of cuts back and forth to their eyes and made sure that we saw their bodies. The flirt scene ran about five minutes or less, and the actress looked appropriately shy. They agreed to go down the street to a coffee bar, where they looked intensely at each other as she played footsie with his leg in the booth. Carol had moved closer and I put my arm around her. More preliminaries and the actor said, "Hey, it's happy hour. Want to come to my place for a drink?"

Carol sniggered.

The next scenes at his place went quickly and they started kissing. Then, they moved to the bedroom and undressed each other. I could feel Carol breathe and move with some excitement, so I put my hand on her breast strumming the nipple. The dialogue on the video moved to the bed and he pulled her to him. He said in a gruff voice, "Have you been a bad girl today."

She paused, and then said softly, "Not real real bad." He slapped her butt. Carol's breath became kind of ragged.

The actors went on for another minute, and he said, "I'm going to turn you over my knee and do that right."

The actress did not resist and we saw her nicely shaped butt as she lay across his lap. He then spanked her about ten times and was obviously turning her on. As she writhed on his lap, she turned around and smiled at him, "Is a spanking all I get? I'm a bad girl."

By this time, my fingers were pinching Carol's nipples and she was moving quickly toward her orgasm. I felt her convulse just as the actor penetrated the woman with his porn star sized cock. They fucked through several real or acted orgasms and finally the scene was over. Carol was still breathing hard and I moved my hand to cover her hot pussy through her jeans. She moved against my hand and came again.

I asked, "Did you like it?"

I have never heard her more subdued, and as she looked right through my eyes, she whispered, "I really got into that play. That's a lot more erotic than the one we saw last week."

She kissed me hard and then put her shoulders in my lap. Her voice reached a sultry low sound, "I know you edited the show for me, but where is the part with the whip."

I knew better than to try to change her mind, so I picked up the index card and found where I had written the frame numbers for those scenes and turned on the first whip story. These don't begin in a florist's shop, but in a dungeon with all kinds of torture apparatus around the walls. The victim is tied to a rack with her body stretched out. The torturer is in a mask with a cape and a whip similar to the one I bought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.