Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

At dinner Monday, Mom told me that the Phoenix trip was on for sure and that she would leave Tuesday before noon return late Friday night. "You'll have to go to the market and get some food. I made a list, but you may need things I don't know about."

"I'll be OK. Gotta' work. I'll see you later."

She looked over her wineglass flirting, "Maybe go to bed earlier tonight? You may have a visitor and you also need sleep." She pouted her mouth smiling.

"Ten it is!"

I went immediately to email Carol:

CA:

Mom is going to Phoenix for three days. I would love to have you for dinner while she is gone. Would you like that? Tuesday? Maybe 6:30?

DT

She was online, and replied quickly,

DT,

Maybe. Who's cooking?

CA

I responded:

CA,

You are not nice.

DT

She came back:

DT

Yes, I would happily to join you for dinner. See you Tuesday at 6:30.

Miss you.

CA

I wondered how we were ever going to be alone somewhere besides in a car. Yeah, cars are useful in a pinch, but for what I had in mind, a bed would be much better. She certainly seems interested, given our night on her couch.

Tuesday, she rang the bell a little before 6:30 as I was putting the finishing touches on dinner. Simple. A baked potato, steamed veggies, broiled chicken breast and salad.

When I answered, she wore her snug lowrider jeans and the top left a good six inches of beautiful belly for the world to enjoy. I'm not sure I had ever seen her without heels, but they surely complimented her figure. When she came in, she dropped her jaw and stared at me up and down, obviously mimicking what I had done at her house.

I grumbled, "OK, Carol, you made your point. No more drooling over you."

She laughed and pointed her finger at me. When I brought her back into the eating area, she turned to me and moved close, "Well?" We had a long kiss with our bodies locked together. Instant erection. She felt it, "You seem to have a problem."

"You are the problem. Does it every time." She blushed briefly.

"Something smells great. I had no idea you could do this."

"Why, thank you. Had to learn. Mom is gone a lot sometimes." She stood close to me as I put the food on the plates. I asked, "Would you have a glass of wine?"

"Listen to you! Yes, please. Makes the meal special."

I offered a toast, "Welcome, my beautiful friend." We touched our glasses as she gave me a brilliant smile.

She ate a bite of her chicken and looked at me with wide eyes, "This is delicious. I did not expect it." She stammered, "My God, just put your foot in your mouth, Carol." She really blushed.

"OK. I know you had reservations. You are special when you blush."

After dinner and we had cleaned up the kitchen-she was a good helper-I asked, "You must be curious about something. What would you like to do or see?"

"Your den of iniquity, of course. I want to see where those emails come from."

I took her to my room. It isn't as large as hers, but it is well organized with computer, TV, music system, double bed, and good windows. I don't have room for a reading chair. Not as clean as the Peabody, but acceptable, with no dirty clothes lying around.

She walked around the room and saw my memorabilia on bookshelves, glanced at some of my books, walked over to look at the computer, and took the place all in for maybe ten minutes in total silence. She said, "I'm glad. Now I will be able to see you in your space when we talk. I will be able to feel it. Can we do videocams?"

"Yes, we can. I'm ready. Are you?"

"Didn't think of it before. I get kind of excited when I talk to you." She picked up a picture of Sharon and me in our bathing suits with my arms around her, "Who's the lucky girl?"

"My cousin, Sharon. It was her father's funeral I attended."

"Favorite cousin, I'll bet."

"Yeah, she's in a lot of grief right now."

I had forgotten about the ropes hanging on the bedposts. She touched them and pulled them out to see the hand and foot loops with metallic snaps, looked at them and then at me. She arched her eyebrow, "These are for real?"

Now I blushed, "Yeah. They are."

She came over to me and looked up, "Well?"

We kissed for several minutes as we stood in the center of the room, not being able to get enough of the other's mouth. The passion was beginning to boil. I could feel the heat from her belly as it warmed my erection.

She held her head back, pointed over, and asked, "You enjoyed my bed. Did you plan to take me to yours?"

"Yes, I hoped to do that." She started unbuttoning my shirt.

"That's a nice idea. I'll help you and you can help me." She put her arms up.

I lifted her top over her shoulders and unclasped her bra, placing it on my chair. Now, I was watching her in her heels and tight jeans, nude from the waist up, looking like one of those famous models. She was stunning with her nipples pointing about 45 degrees up on the end of well-formed foundations. She finished my shirt and pulled it from my pants, leaving my chest bare. I guess I was staring at her breasts when she caught me and smiled. She unzipped my jeans and pushed them down my legs and I stepped out of them. When she stood, I unbuttoned her jeans and tried to push them down.

She laughed, "That's not easy. Let me lie on the bed and you can pull from the bottom." I pulled her jeans off to see her crotch covered in blue lace panties. She said, "You're seeing more of me now."

"I am and loving every second of it. You are a sight to behold." I reached for her panties and she lifted her hips as I removed them and brought them to my nose. Her pubic hair was curly dark brown perfectly trimmed for her bikini.

She smiled and took back her panties to sniff, "I like the smell of them, too, when they're wet. Turns me on." She pointed to her crotch, "So, now you know my deepest secret. I'm not blond."

I pushed down my briefs revealing my hard cock, sticking straight out. She said, "I like what I see, too. I like dark hair." She made room for me beside her.

All of this undressing had been slow and deliberate; nothing frantic about it. She seemed totally at ease and in agreement with our next steps. "I want to kiss you lying down," I whispered. She quickly obliged and we intertwined our bodies for a delicious lengthy kiss. She was an absolute master at passionate kissing and tasted so delicious that I was in no hurry to move on.

She said softly, "Getting naked was the best idea you have had so far. Isn't it nice to feel bodies touching and kissing to our heart's content?" She moved her body against me.

I found her glorious breast in my left hand and scissored her nipple with my fingers as I supported the breast with my hand. "I saw more of you and marveled at everything I saw. Now I have this superb breast in my hand that thrills me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.