Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

As I drove home, I had some thinking to do. First and foremost, should I sleep in Sabrina's bed like I have been all week? She won't bring anyone home on a first date? If she were going to bed with him, surely she would do it at his house. Surely. As I approached the house, I declared that bed to be my turf. I will sleep in it. When I went inside, I noticed that it was about 1:30. No sign of the male enemy.

During my evening routine of brushing and flossing, I looked at the mirror. The past two weeks cranked up my enjoyment of life to new heights. Talk about lucky!

As I lay ready to sleep, I remembered the beauty of Sharon's new breasts and how they felt. I remembered smelling Carol's hair as she danced with me and how well she kissed. Sometimes with passion and sometimes with affection, but the affection was equally passionate. Where did she learn that? Where did she learn to tease my cock until it drove me crazy? My last thought was that tomorrow, I would have to punish Sabrina for breaking the rules. I slept. For a while, anyway.

I felt this naked body against me as I halfway roused from a deep sleep. Her hand came around my back and she patted my butt, "Night, love."

Instinctively, I put my arms around her in our adopted sleep position and whispered, sort of coherently, "Night."

I was almost asleep when she reached over her back and found my half-hard cock. She stroked it. Then, she said, "Could we just, once more, I mean to get to sleep? I'd like it in me. Just let me guide you. Feel that hot place? Maybe you could just push..."

I inserted to the incredible pleasure world and kept it up. I was bathed in ecstasy from the tip to the base. I pinched her nipple and squeezed her breast as her butt began to exhibit those telltale signs of impending orgasm. She did. Yelling, "Oh, God! There!"

Relieved that she had come first, I kept the rhythmic thrusts and coated my cock with the world's most wonderful fluid. Slow. Slow, then I burst with strong thrusts and my hands on her breasts pulling her close to me.

She turned to me and kissed me with great passion, "I may be out of control here. I'd managed to keep it inside for a while, but now that the cat's out, I may be insatiable." She wiggled her butt against me.

"Me, too. Why don't you try to wear me down?"

"Aw, shit. You know how competitive I am. You have thrown the glove!"

My eyes opened at 9:45. Sabrina was still sleeping soundly, with her head on the pillow and a small smile on her lips, but I had to get up for the morning ritual. I walked quietly down the hall to my bathroom and managed to get rid of the overnight pee again. Suddenly, I felt good. Awake. Alive. How did I deserve Sabrina?

I decided to start breakfast following my checklist. Make coffee. Make a fake-egg omelet. She would like that. I contemplated using the Sex Shop whip later and wondered if I could do it.

The aroma of freshly ground coffee beans brewing permeated the house. I knew that it wouldn't be long before it went into her brain. She came to the kitchen wearing her robe and looking just a little unkempt. I knew it was mom, because if it had been Sabrina, she would have worn the baby dolls—or less.

"Morning Derrick. Do you know how damn nice it is to come home late and cuddle up with a large man and go right to sleep? Life may not get better."

I kissed her, "Nice to have someone who wants to sleep in my spoon. Feels nice to me, too. Every time."

Although I often made breakfast, she praised me as we ate and drank coffee. I asked her, "So, how did it go?"

She smiled, "Well, now. That was interesting. I took him to dinner and then we went to the Onion to dance a while. We must have talked three hours at dinner and I didn't get tired of him. He danced well."

"Does this mean that he'll get another date?"

She brightened, "I'll bet a penny that he calls me today."

"Did you kiss him?"

"He put his arm around me as we walked on the porch for me to come in. I turned to him and put my face up and he kissed me well. I think he was surprised. I'll have another one of those kisses, thank you."

I grabbed her hands, "Hey, I have never heard you say anything like that. I think it is wonderful."

She giggled like a schoolgirl, "Me, too. I have you to thank for cranking me up." She walked down the hall and turned and did that pouty pose with her mouth, with her leg sticking out of the robe, "I understand that Sabrina Slut will visit this afternoon."

I said firmly, "When you see her, you send her directly to my room. I have to punish her."

She twitched her butt under the robe and went back to her room looking over her shoulder flirtatiously. I finished putting the dishes away and went to my room to begin the homework. I had been working two solid hours and making good progress. I need an email break!

There it was, an email from Carol. Another from Sharon. Sharon first.

Hey, dude. Hope you're good. I'm better. Enjoyed our time together. I have my head on enough to go on a date this afternoon. Hope you have fun, too. You coming on spring break? For real?

XOXO

Sharon

From Carol:

Well? I thought of you this morning. Had a great time last night. Hope I see you again. Funny, I don't remember much of the TV show.

CA

I thought about these.

I decided to push her a little and returned Carol's first:

CA:

I, too, want to see more of you. I thought about you last night as I was going to sleep. Felt real good thinking about you.

What TV?

DT

She replied within minutes.

DT:

OK, You're cute. Got it. I want to see more of you, too.

Dad's doing his BBQ thing this afternoon at six. Bring your swimsuit and come?

Think about a kiss.

CA

I replied:

CA:

I will come at six with an appetite. You better be good.

I have thought of nothing other than your kiss all day.

DT

I'll have to compose Sharon's more carefully. Maybe tomorrow. Back to work. After an hour, I heard the tap of high heel shoes click down the hall. There stood this glorious woman in long stockings, a miniskirt, and a semi-see through blouse looking at me. "I'm Sabrina Slut. Your mom said you wanted to see me." She tossed her long brown hair over her shoulder and stood with a pouty mouth.

I stood and said harshly, "Go to your room, Sabrina Slut. I will deal with you in a minute." I gathered my ropes and whip and went to her room.

I watched her walk and she was damn slutty sexy. Like some cheap model in the magazine. I said clearly, "Take your clothes off. Fold them and put them on that night table." I clapped my hands, "Do it now."

She slinked around stripping and making sure that I saw everything in slow motion. She was soon down to her stockings and shoes, wearing her demi-bra and boy panties. She was grinding her hips, looking cheap. The phone rang.

"Answer it, mom."

She was pleased and her voice conveyed it loud and clear. "Hey, Mike!" They chatted a minute and she said, "Six would be fine. Jeans or dress?" She listened and laughed, "Yes, I have nice jeans." They do fit. " She blushed, "C'mon, now, no more of that."

After she hung up, she said, "Well, I'm to be ready at six in my tight jeans. We're going to some gathering with dinner. I'm kind of excited." She smiled.

After a minute I said, "Dammit, Sabrina, who said you could sit?" I walked to her, "Grind your hips and take your clothes off."

She looked properly scolded and reached for the clasp of her bra. She held the cups to her for several movements and finally let it down on the night table. I pointed to her panties and she removed them while rotating her hips. I was already as hard as a post.

As she dropped her panties on the table, I said, "Lie face down on the bed in the center." I looked at her meanly, "Put your arms over your head and reach for the corners."

Within minutes, I had secured her to the bed so that she could not get away and put a blindfold on her. She sounded a little nervous, "What if I want to get up?"

"You should have thought of that before you disobeyed me." I made a lot of noise ripping open the molded plastic heavy wrap on the whip. How do they ever expect us to get into these things?

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see. Did I hear you call yourself 'Sabrina Slut'?"

Little girl voice, "Yes. That's my name."

"Do you remember my telling you that I would punish you if you said it again?"

Softly, "Yes."

"Did you do it again?" I started dragging the whip shrouds over her back and butt lightly to tickle her.

Little girl voice, "Yes."

"How many times?" The shrouds were leaving a trail of goose bumps on her skin. I think she liked the feel of it on her butt and between her legs.

Little girl, "Three. Just three."

"Did you know that you would be punished?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to do it again?"

Silence. Little girl voice, "I didn't mean to. It just came out when I was thinking about myself. It was a accident."

"Oh, so when you stood in the door of my room to announce yourself, that was 'a accident, ' too?"

Very softly in little girl voice, "Yes. I forgot."

I said harshly, "You will get a stroke for each use of Sabrina Slut and one stroke for lying to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Are you sorry for what you did?" I continued the soft caress of her skin with the whip.

Little girl voice, "Yes, but I couldn't help it."

"Get ready. Here is the first one." I slapped her beautiful butt with the whip and could see the red marks as I raised it for the second stroke. Certainly no blood, for God's sake, but smarting.

Little girl voice, "Ow! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again."

I hit her with the second lash. Several more interlacing lines became bright red.

"No! No more! I promise. I won't do it again. Please don't spank me any more, Mr. Derrick." She was snuffling.

I hit her the third time. By then, her whole butt was bright red and looked like a lattice on both sides. Finally, I came to the fourth.

"You know what this one is for? It is for lying. Are you going to lie any more?"

Little girl voice, "No, no, please. I won't lie any more. I won't say Sabrina Slut again. I won't."

She was breathing hard and her hips were moving on the bed straining against the ropes. She couldn't move any place except to raise her butt for a better view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.