Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

We reached her house by 11:30 and were parked in the car. I kissed her and then she drew away.

She said, "Can you come in for a while? We can watch TV and have the family room all to ourselves."

She brought some ice water and we sat on the couch as she turned on one of the Friday night comedy shows. The volume was quite low and we would have to be silent to hear it at all. She took her heels off and sat on the couch on her knees facing me. Then, she leaned over to kiss me and as she did, she turned her shoulders so that she was lying in my lap facing me with her arms around me. I could feel her muscles on her back and her breasts pushing into my chest as we prolonged the kiss.

She smiled, "I wish your car didn't have that console in the middle. I could sit closer. Maybe next time, we can borrow daddy's car." She kissed me again. "See, isn't it nicer to sit close?"

We kissed deliciously for a considerable period of time and I know she could feel the steeple in my pants sticking her under the arm. OK with me and I guess OK with her. She had this way of fondling the back of my head and hair and the side of my face and putting her fingers slightly in my ear. She and Sabrina both tickled my ear and with the same effect. Damned erotic. Her hormones were bubbling up from within and she became increasingly passionate.

She was now breathing hard as she whispered, "You do strange things to me. I'm boiling inside. I have to excuse myself for a minute." Then, she smiled, "Yes, I think I can do it by myself!" She pinched my ribs and went away.

It was several minutes before she returned with paper napkins in her hand. She sat next to me with her arm around me and we resumed kissing. Shortly, she unzipped my pants and pulled my raging erection free from the boxers so that it was completely exposed. "I left you in bad shape last night. I'll make up for it."

She was moving her hands softly on my erection in absolutely no hurry. She caressed and moved it and ran her thumb over the end and did many things except what I do, which is grabbing it and pump it in a hurry. I was now more excited and the pressure was building, but her soft touch delayed it forever. Her hand tickled and touched lightly all around, not like stroking or pumping, but just a steady light touching all over. She dragged her fingernails up and down, softly and deliberately. They, she would take her thumb and forefinger and slide them up and down, but never pulling the skin with them.

She began whispering, "Want to know what I did when I went to the bathroom?"

"Mmmmm," was all I could say. My little head was "thinking." It didn't speak English.

"I peed. Then when I finished, I put my finger on my swollen clit and rubbed it softly." She continued her soft touching of my frustrated cock. "I remembered how good it felt kissing you and thought how nice it would be to have your finger there instead of mine."

My little head has only two brain cells, but they were enough to send my hand between her legs, which she opened easily. She was wet and torrid and had removed her hose and panties. I found her pleasure place and kept moving my finger.

"Yes, that's what I wanted to feel. Right there. I want to feel it while I play with this hot and hard cock. I have these napkins and I want you to tell me just before you're going to spurt."

It's hard to pay attention to her when her hand is making such pleasure on me, but I had just enough brainpower to twitch my middle finger on her clit. I felt myself coming and I said something coherent like, "Ummph, ugh, now." She covered me with the napkin and I came forth powerfully with at least four pulses before it subsided. All I could say was "Ummm, Ugh, Ugh."

She put her head in my neck and held her hand over her mouth as she squealed in ecstasy, "Oh, Oh, God," and thrust her hips against my finger, shuddering with her own climax.

After a minute, she wiped me clean with the napkin and took a fresh one as she milked the last few drops. She whispered, "Better?"

I kissed her, "Oh, yeah! A lot better." I'm glad Sabrina is not at home tonight.

Carol had turned around again and had her face close to me, "You tuned me on that night at the dance. I kept feeling that beautiful hard bone in my belly. You did the same last night." She kissed me softly, "I hope I didn't crowd you, but I was a little needy tonight."

"No, you didn't crowd me. I didn't want to crowd you. Now that we have that out in the open, I feel a lot better." I hugged her, "I felt a whole lot better when you touched me."

She now had both arms around me and her face nestled in my arms looking beautiful in the romantically dim lights. I could barely make out her eye color. As she traced her finger down my face, she said, "OK, I have to know. Who is the whip for?"

I hugged her and said quickly, as I tried to duck the dreaded question, "It's mine."

She was having no sidestepping. "That is not what I mean."

"I wouldn't ever say any names. Some people like to push the envelope."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.