Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

In my state of need, I hurried upstairs, undressed, did my toilet, and tiptoed into Sabrina's room. As I climbed under the covers she rolled over to kiss me. "Glad you're home. Have a good time?"

"Yes, I did. She was even nicer than at the dance. We went to the Paper Moon and danced all evening."

"You're getting to be a regular Arthur Murray!" Her hand found my cock and brought it immediately to attention as she pressed herself to me.

Feeling her naked woman flesh against my chest and her tongue caressing mine, returned me to heaven. I think she was as needy as I was because urgency built rapidly between us. I put my finger on her clit, but she pushed back and said, "No, I'm going to roll on my side and I want this in me all the way to the end. You come from behind, just like Atlanta."

She rolled over and once again put her naked butt against me as she raised her leg slightly and guided my highly sensitive head inside her. We made a couple of thrusts and I was all the way in. "That's what I want. All the way in. Now move it slowly. Make me beg."

I'm nothing if not obedient. I went slowly and had the feeling that I could go for a while with long deep thrusts. "Like that?"

"She sighed, "Oh, yeah, like that."

I filled my hand with her breast and worked on her nipple as I paused between thrusts. That caused her to press back against me. She kept up a running commentary about how good it felt and how I was doing it just right and my hand felt good on her breast. Then she said, "OK. That's good. Faster now."

"Patience, Sabrina, patience." I maintained the same pace for another minute or two and she started slapping my butt.

"Now. Baby, faster. Deeper. Now." She moved more vigorously back against me as I reached her cervix on each thrust. I just kept up the same pace, but thrusting harder as I went in.

I could feel her begin to shake as her voice went up in pitch and volume. "Oh, oh, God, harder." She literally screamed as her body went into violent spasms. I maintained the same rhythm, but I knew I couldn't keep it up much longer. Didn't need to. Her contractions didn't stop and after several more similar thrusts, she screamed again and went into a frenzy. That was all I could take, as my own eruption seemed to flow from my knees throughout my whole being and left me breathless in ecstasy with my heart beating at its limit.

When she could breathe, she said, "Don't you dare move! Just kiss me and hold me where you are." She rolled her head over for a delicious kiss.

I managed to get balanced in a sleep position with my arm around her and my half hard cock still lodged within her. I smiled at the wonder of my day and the past two weeks. Life was better. I could feel when she dropped off to sleep and I couldn't have been far behind her.

I awakened to the smell of coffee and bacon as I stretched and re-lived each incident from the prior evening with Carol and Sabrina. I went to my room and put on some briefs and shorts and went out to the kitchen. Sabrina looked at me behind a broad smile. "Good morning, darling. I see that you slept well."

I went over to her and kissed her all around the back of the neck and finally on her mouth. "Yes. Yes, I did."

She turned to me and we had a tight hug. She asked, "Are we playing this morning?"

"Yes, mom, I'll call to see if we can get a court. Didn't remember to call yesterday." I called the club and found that they had a cancellation at 10:30 and we were on. "Hey, talk about lucky. We're on at 10:30."

She looked thoughtfully, "Now, when we stopped last week, I think you won the first set and I was up 4-3 in the second when I got that terrible phone call."

"I believe that's right, but your lead won't last long."

Her laugh had an evil tone, "We'll see. I'm a little more together recently. I'll see if I can give you a game." She put my breakfast in front of me. "I enjoy fixing breakfast for a man that makes me feel so incredibly good." She looked at me thoughtfully, "I'm having difficulty this morning. I'm going to be your mother today, but I can't wait to see what that wanton Sabrina is going to do next. I'm in a soap opera."

"I love my mother. I love that wanton Sabrina. I'm damn lucky to have two such wonderful women in my life."

She gave me that sexy, pouty Sabrina face, "So, you like that Sabrina slut, do you. She may not be good for you."

"I'll take my chances. I told Sabrina that she was not to use that 'slut' word again. I will have to deal with her harshly when I see her."

"I heard that she wouldn't be here today. She is going to dinner with some man she met. Probably picked him up on the street." She smiled.

"Hey, Mom, that's wonderful. Good for you. How did it happen?"

"Easy. After we played tennis, Mike asked me several times to have dinner over the months and I turned him down, even though I sort of wanted to go. I think maybe I didn't trust myself with him. He looks good in his tennis clothes, that's why. So, I called him and simply said, 'It's my turn to invite you to dinner.' He was shocked and agreed on tonight." She snapped her fingers, "Just like that."

"I'll bet he was shocked." I put my arm on her shoulder, "I hope you enjoy yourself. You deserve it." I snapped my fingers, "I'll bet that there are other Mikes out there, too. Whom are you saving that marvelous pussy for?"

"That's what Sabrina asked. You, I guess, but, when that Sabrina tart reminded me what I had been missing, I had to get my head together and get back on track."

At the tennis club, she did win the interrupted set, but I managed to get her 7-5 in the third and won that match. Then, I beat her 7-5, 6-4 to end the day. As we were driving home, she said, "I don't know whether I can practice enough to beat you again, but I'm going to try."

"Lotsa luck, lady."

She slapped my shoulder, "A little respect for your old mother."

I pinched the inside of her thigh until she winced, "Gotta' earn respect."

When we arrived home, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She looked up, "One thing young men must learn is how to give a woman a proper bath. Did Arlene teach you?"

"No. Not really enough. I need more instruction."

"Well, then, come along now. Bathe me."

We stood in her room and deliberately removed our wet tennis clothes slowly. When she drew her arms over her head to take off her tennis bra, I guess my mouth opened.

She saw me, and said, "Sorry. Can't lick 'em until they're clean."

She led me into the tile shower that dad had built so that both of them could bathe at the same time. In a hurry. She leaned back against the side of the glass bricks and put her glasses on the counter. Her nipples were still pointed up as they rested on the large grapefruits on her chest. She led me into the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.