Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I awakened to sound of the toilet flushing, with the room still totally dark. Mom came from the toilet naked and opened the night curtain to look out through the gauze-like modesty panel at the morning sky. I leaned on my elbow to look at the beautiful creature searching the sky. Quickly, I sneaked up behind her as she watched the airport operations; planes landing and taking off, their distinct roar creating a Doppler sound as they flew overhead.

I put my arms around her cupping her lovely breasts and whispered, "Good morning, beautiful! Are you still Sabrina this morning?"

She gasped, as she turned to me, putting her arms around me and holding me close, as her eyes searched mine. She said, seemingly troubled, "I guess I'm still Sabrina the Slut, now that you ask."

I slapped her beautiful bare butt sharply, "'Slut'' is not your last name." I kissed her intensely with my morning erection poking her right in the belly, "If I ever hear that again, I will make that spanking real."

She pouted her mouth and whispered, "Oh you will, will you, big boy?" She cut her eyes at me conveying a simple sultry meaning and breathed deeply, "We'll see about that."

I said, "I'm going to pee," then looked directly at her and said, "You get back in bed."

It was an effort to manage my erection, but after several minutes I was able to achieve success. I sniffed our combined aroma several times on my fingers before I rinsed my hands.

She was on the phone when I came out and I caught only the last few words of the conversation, "... Yes, the twelve o'clock flight will be fine. Thank you."

"So, we leave at twelve?" I snuggled in beside her.

"Yes. I thought we might need more time to dress. Ten was a little too soon." She chuckled and put her body against me.

I pulled her head in to kiss her and our mouths explored as our breathing became more rapid. She looked at me coyly, "Whatever will we do with all that extra time?"

I massaged her breast and nipple, fascinated by the soft feel of it and the puffiness of the nipple as I felt her increasing arousal. "I have no idea, but I can't get enough of feeling your breasts, Sabrina. They fill my hands with such pleasure."

She nibbled on my ear, "I'll tell you a secret. Feels damn good on this side, too." She put her tongue in my ear and I became immediately hard again. She whispered, "You like it when I lick your little ear?"

"God yes! I love to feel that hairy pussy against my leg, too."

"Oh, you like to feel my hot wet pussy hump your leg like this?" She moved her hips against my leg until my thigh was wet.

"I love the feeling of that wet stuff on my leg or my mouth or my cock."

She felt my hot, hard cock, "Would you like me to make this big hard thing wet with my juice? Would that feel nice?" Her voice had a lilt. She massaged me softly.

"Oh, yes, I would like to be wet with your juice."

She climbed on my hips and took me in her hand, "If I put this beautiful thingy in me, do you think it would get wet enough?"

I tried to thrust up, but she moved back, "You didn't answer me. Would it feel good to get wet?"

"Oh, yes, Sabrina, it would be wonderful to get wet."

She put the head at her entrance, "Well, let's just see if this feels that good." She let herself down slowly until I reached the end of her. "Does it feel nice, now, all nestled in that hot wet place." She moved her hips, "Would it feel better if I moved around on it?"

"Move, move, move!"

By now, she was barely able to talk coherently and her movements became faster and more vigorous. "Like that, baby? Hmmm? Like this?" and She twisted her hips around.

"I can't stand it. I'm going to lose it soon."

She moved faster until she could hear my sounds of imminent orgasm and timed herself so that she exploded just before I did. "Oh, God, Derrick. God." Her spasms continued on my half-hard member for several minutes as her highly sensitized clit moved against my bone.

She finally leaned over with her breasts completely against my chest and her face nuzzling my neck. She could still squeeze me with her vaginal muscles until I finally was completely soft. After several minutes of holding and nuzzling, she pushed herself up with effort and said, "I haven't had anything like that since before your father died. I miss it and I need it. I remembered how much I needed it when I gave you dancing lessons."

I held her close, "I love you, Sabrina. You made sex marvelous for me last night and this morning. Hard to believe how it can be that good."

She played with my hair and smiled down at me, then she kissed me, "I love you, too, Derrick."

We rested and recovered and she said, "This has been outstanding, but we have to go down and get something to eat and get on with our trip. One problem with affairs is that flights often leave on schedule. I think that combo last night was my downfall. You kissed me and erased any resolve I might have had. I hope I didn't scare you coming on so strong."

"Affairs? It was perfect, Sabrina. Once I understood the signal, things just got better."

We ate a scrumptious breakfast buffet and boarded the van to return to the airport. Before going through security, we learned that our flight was on time and we proceeded to the gate. In Huntsville, driving home from the airport, she said, "I want to talk to you for a few minutes when we get home before you get involved with other stuff. Got some things on my mind I need to share." We had this code thing and it prevailed over everything other than a fire in the house.

We went to sit on the couch and she turned toward me and took my hands, "I loved every minute of it. I want more. I had a long talk with Sabrina the Slut on the flight home and decided. I want you to sleep with me." She paused, then went on, "You must not let our lives interfere with your life with your friends. You must go with girls in your age range. I can't deprive you of that, although I might try to consume you."

I squeezed her hands, "I'll make you a deal. I will go with folks my age if you will go with folks your age and be serious about it. Start taking down your fence. Until then, you just try to consume me."

"My fence? Got that from our shrink, did you? You'll be a pushover." She laughed.

I laughed, too. "OK, it wasn't original, but it is true."

She pulled me to kiss her, "OK. You have a deal. Let me know if you have any good leads." She smiled, "I do enjoy the company of a nice man like you. I hope there are others." She stood, "OK, now, get out there among 'em!"

"Uh, if I find a good lead for you, how do I, I mean, who calls or what?"

"Good question. Try to be subtle and say that you've noticed that I'm taking my fence down." She laughed, "Do not mention who the first person through the gate happened to be."

I felt very uneasy about the next question, "Is Sabrina on the pill?"

She laughed and hugged me, "Sabrina will call today to get back on the pill. She will also get a morning after pill just in case."

I had to kiss her for that. I am beginning to find out what an incredible woman she really is. She is smart as a whip, a good mother, and an imaginative lover.

Back home at last! I'm taking Mom at her word. I looked on my desk and found the scrap of paper I had written Carol's number on. She was the one who excited me at the dance and lived in my imagination when I relieved my tension at home. I called her and she answered her phone while she was walking around the mall. 'Hi, Carol, it's Derrick. We met at the club dance."

Her voice was friendly, "Hi, Derrick. I, uh, thought that you might have lost my number."

"I had to go with my mother to a funeral in Charleston and we just returned this morning. We left the next day after the dance." The very word "funeral" gave me a twinge in the crotch.

"I'm sorry. I'm glad you called. Funerals can be taxing."

She had no idea. "They can leave you drained. I called because I liked dancing with you and I think there is a place downtown where underage people can dance."

"Yeah, it's called the Paper Moon. I think it's open Friday and Saturday."

"Could we go Friday?"

"Yes! I want to put my head on your shoulder again. That was nice at the club."

"Great. How do I find you?"

"I live at 4176 Oak Park Lane. Up on the North side."

"May I get you at eight?" I didn't want to take her to dinner the first time. That gets expensive. "I think they start the music at 8:30."

She said in her soft, pleasant voice, "That would be great. See you then."

I had two days until Friday to get caught up from being out of town. I didn't think I would ever work out from under the pile of back homework and they just kept on adding more. By Friday at six, I reached a stopping point and could start fresh again tomorrow. Maybe play tennis with Mom and then do homework. I could now turn my attention to Carol.

Mom was in her office working and I went in and licked the back of her neck. She said, "That's nice, love. Women thrive on affection."

I whispered, "Will Sabrina be home about midnight or so?"

She turned and kissed my lips sensuously, "I believe Sabrina will be home and waiting for you. If she is asleep, nudge her when you get in bed."

The look she gave me went straight to my cock. I promised to go out with people my age, but I wanted to stay home and play with Sabrina. It would not be smart for either of us to spend all our time together. Being smart was not the point, however.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.