Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

That's what we were doing at the Atlanta airport in a bad rainstorm and what happened in Charleston. So, back to where we presently are, in the hotel restaurant having dinner.

After the combo played a while, I invited Mom to dance. I guess the wine and sadness made her feel like clinging and we danced close. I had the same erection problem, and said, "I didn't bring my dancing girdle."

"Let the girl worry about it," and held her face up to be kissed.

This time, it was an open mouth full woman kiss, not just a brief expression of fondness. She whispered, "First you kiss them on the cheek, then you kiss them lightly on the mouth. Third time, you kiss them like you mean it and I'm glad we don't know anyone here."

"I like the third kind best!"

She gave me a sexy smile. After a few more dances, she said, "I'm feeling better now, Derrick. Thanks for a nice break."

While we prepared for bed, she asked with a tease, "You like your cousin?"

"Sharon is smart, cool, and pretty and yes, I do like her."

"Was she good?"

I was embarrassed. How did she know? How do I have this conversation with my mother? Just tell the truth. Saves trouble later. "Yes, Mom, she was. We had a wonderful time. She stayed with me. I'll go back and help her pack up Uncle Steven's things for the Goodwill."

"She slept with you?"

"If you can call it that. She cried most of the night. All I could do was hold her and let her get it out. She wanted me to tell her a story and I tried that. I finally got her to sleep."

"I'll bet you'll get some more 'Goodwill' when you go back! Where did you learn how to be so caring?"

"My Mom taught me and sent me to the shrink." I was again blushing.

We each took one of the double beds and I kissed her before turning out the lights and taking off my pants. Our bags being at the airport, we had no nightclothes except our underwear. Shortly, I could hear her crying. I sat on her bed and patted her and ran my fingers through her hair. I squeezed her arms.

She sighed, "Please hold me."

I lay down beside her and pulled the covers up. With her back to me, I could pat and pet and stroke her. She liked me to rub her scalp and run my fingers in her hair. She would murmur approval, then stop, and cry again. I cuddled her like Sharon, touching as much of her as I could until she dropped off to sleep. I don't think she had slept much in the past few days. After I was sure that she was asleep, I started back to my bed.

She put her arm out and said, "Please stay."

I resumed my position holding her, but I had to make adjustments. I had dozed, too, and had a major erection. I tried to put it between my legs. That didn't work. All I could do was roll over a little to keep it out of her back.

I felt her moving around and thought that she was changing her sleep position. When she put her beautiful bare ass against me, I realized that she had just taken off her panties.

"Tell me about it."

"What?"

"You and Sharon. Tell me how it happened and what you did."

"I can't kiss and tell."

"Didn't we practice telling each other everything on our minds?"

"That means the rules say that we cannot reveal."

"I want the whole story. I won't tell." She slapped my butt.

So, I'm in this hotel room with a big erection cuddling my mother and she wants to know everything. She needs a story, too. Give her the long version. "OK, here goes. Sharon crept up behind me and put her hands over my eyes. I turned around and put her in my lap on the computer chair. She wanted me to pinch her nipples and then to touch her as I did last year."

"What did you do last year?"

"I pinched her nipples and touched her softly until she had lots of pleasure."

"Did you make it with Arlene? Did she show you that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.