Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Life did change. Mom was spending more nights with Mike and seemed quite happy and contented. I expected her to marry him. She decided that she would move in with him about a month after they returned from Paris. She moved her office and a large number of her clothes.

I came home one day from school to find Carol and Mom sitting on the couch in their talking positions. They were quiet. When I was close enough to see, tears ran down each of their cheeks. I sat between them and put my arms around them.

"Something's wrong."

Carol sniffled, "Oh, nothing unexpected. We're finding it difficult to keep each other."

Mom said, "I haven't had the courage to mention my girl friend to Mike. I have to have his agreement to continue and I'm not ready to ask. So, we're facing up to stopping our fun times."

"I can see why that merits a few sad moments and tears. I can be sure that he wouldn't approve of me, but maybe he wouldn't feel the same about Carol."

Carol said, "She just can't talk about it with him until the time is right. We don't know how long that will be."

Mom stood up and we stood with her. She said, "Strange as it seems, I am going to Mike's house to fix dinner. He's with a client and I told him I would feed him when he came home. Just seems like the thing to do."

I drew her to me and kissed her. "Time to fly, Sabrina. I love you. I can't forget what we've had."

Carol kissed her. "You deserve all the happiness you can find. We'll be just fine after we get over the shock of not having you here. We'll just have to find time to talk to each other."

Mom breathed deeply, wiped her eyes, blew her nose, and said, "I do love you both. I have been so content to have our relationship. I have to go." She went out the door and didn't look back.

Carol put her head on my chest and sobbed as I held her tightly. She continued for at least five minutes and I could hear her trying to breathe deeply to get control. She took one very deep breath and let her shoulders down and managed to stop. My own tears dripped onto her hair.

She said, "C'mon. We have to do something. Let's go run."

We ran hard and considerably farther than usual. Afterwards, when we were standing on the deck breathing hard, we both felt much better about our lives.

I hugged her, "Let's go get cleaned up and go out for a pizza or something. We need a change of pace."

She said cheerily, "OK with me. How about Mexican?"

We washed each other in the shower and rubbed our slippery bodies together. Neither of us was in the mood for a hot sexual encounter, although she brought me to a full erection with her slippery hand before we finished. She kissed me and, while holding me in her hand, said, "Maybe we'll feel more inclined later. Right now, I feel cozy just touching you and feeling your body."

Even when we went to bed in Mom's king size bed, the cloud of gloom still permeated the house. We cuddled and finally slept.

At breakfast, I said, "You know my cousin from Charleston will be here Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Should we put her in my room or in the guest room?"

"I don't know. Maybe let her choose? I can't wait to meet my competition."

I caught just a little edge in her voice, "Funny, I didn't know you had any competition. Seems like you're the main one around here."

"I felt safe with Sabrina since I knew you weren't going to run away with her." She shrugged, "Now, I will get to meet face-to-face with another woman you had before me."

"I don't usually kiss and tell, but she was before you, due to the bad timing of my uncle's death." I was getting annoyed. "I have had no interest in anyone else since you kissed me."

I saw a tear drip. "Dammit, I'm uncomfortable and jealous. Don't be hard on me."

I hugged her. "Look. If you stay here with me, you will know everything that is not still going on between us."

She sounded frustrated. "I just can't watch you every minute."

Now, I was getting frustrated. "I'm telling you now that I have no intentions of doing anything with my cousin that would upset you or give you cause to be jealous."

"OK. OK. I just need to get used to the idea."

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"Well, no. Not that I know about."

"C'mon. We need to get ready for school." I lifted her and hugged her.

She looked up, "OK. I'm better. Just had a little panic."

The plan was that Sharon's ride from Charleston would leave her here on Monday evening. It's a long all day drive and they're starting early. I would take her to the program at the space center in the morning and pick her up in the evening. It took a little extra time, but I said I would. Carol took me up on my offer to be here all the time. She could do that because our spring break was the same week as Sharon's.

I took Sharon to the space center Tuesday morning and found where her group was mustering. She gave me a quick kiss, thanked me, looked at me longingly, and then went to her program. I had to get back to school for a meeting of the science club so that we could pass out work assignments for improving our meeting room. It was an old band room where they practiced individual instruments. We could get only about 25 people in it for a meeting. I routinely turned off my cell phone at school, although there was no reason for doing that today. Habit, I guess.

We worked until about 4:30 and I started for home. On the way to the parking lot, I saw a message from Carol and an earlier one from Sharon. Sharon told me that her tour was over early and wanted to know if I could come early. I guess she'd be waiting for me and not happy. The message from Carol said that Sharon had called home with her plight and she decided to get Sharon. I wondered how that would work out.

I arrived home to find them sitting on the couch, much like Carol and Mom used to sit. They had been drinking colas and were still talking when I came in. Carol said, "Well, no more girl talk. I need to talk to Derrick. Then, we'll make dinner."

Carol led me to our bedroom and closed the door, saying, "Get undressed."

I don't have to be told twice. I jumped in the bed and she came to me quickly with a whole body hug. She put her head back to see my eyes and said, "I like Sharon. We had a nice time together. We've been talking nonstop since I picked her up three hours ago."

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure you made her feel welcome by talking to her and driving her."

"Do you know that she loves you? All she could talk about. She thinks I am lucky to have you."

"Do you think so?"

She kissed me long and with much mouth and tongue motion, as it felt better and better. "Yes, I think I'm lucky. I'm sorry for the jealous outbreak this morning."

I was really curious. "What did she tell you?"

"First, you cuddled her and held her through two very hard nights. Second, that she did everything she knew how to tempt you sexually. Third, you made love to her like no one before or since and she misses you. I'm giving you the really short version."

"I didn't know she would tell you all that. It didn't bother you?"

"Actually, it made me want some of the same. Just like when I talked to Sabrina and we had our loving times." She started stroking me and it came up quickly. "That's more like it! Now, would you just use it?"

I held her hands over her head and poked in her without using my hands to guide it. Managed to get in on about the third attempt. She was hot and wet and we frantically had a noisy quickie.

"Exactly what I wanted. We can take our time later, but I didn't want to wait. Let me clean this mess out of me and we'll go make dinner."

They chose to have BBQ chicken, so I started the grill. While I was cutting the chicken and mixing the sauce, they worked together doing the vegetables and the salad. As they worked, they continued their conversation. This time it was about choosing schools.

As we were eating our dinner, Sharon said, "Carol told me that you all were thinking about buying a condo to live in next year."

Carol said, "Yes, and we all know where the idea came from."

I almost fell through the floor. Was there nothing these two did not talk about? I had not told Carol that all this was Sharon's idea.

When they saw my total discomfort, they broke out laughing. Carol said, "It was a good idea and I bought it. I don't care who invented it."

Sharon said, kind of sadly, "Well, it is a good idea. I'd have liked it better if I could have shared it."

Carol went around the table and hugged her. "We're thankful for your thinking. I know that it had to be a disappointment, but Derrick said you had a new guy."

"I had hopes for him, but my mind was kind of elsewhere. I know that's foolish, but hearts are like that sometimes." She took a deep breath. "I have to get over this." Another deep breath. "I appreciate your feeding me and driving me. Tomorrow night is my treat for dinner and I want to go somewhere nice to wear a dress."

I said, "Well, thank you. We'd like that. We'll think of something. Food preferences?"

She came back smartly, "Oh, yes! I like it!"

That gave us some comic relief and we laughed out loud. "OK, smartass, seafood, traditional, ethnic or pizza?"

"We get a lot of seafood where I live. Maybe someplace where they do nice beef dishes."

"Good. We'll pick tomorrow and make a reservation if necessary. So, let's clean up in here and go watch a DVD. Everyone?" They exchanged glances. "You pick one and I'll finish up."

They huddled a minute and then Carol said, "We'll finish up. You go get the DVDs. Maybe the one we watched last week. See if they have another like that, too." They were both grinning.

I knew something was going on, but I agreed. "Back in 20 minutes or so." I hopped in the car and hustled to the Adult ToyShop. I found three that looked to be in the same genre and rented them for three days.

They were chatting on the couch when I returned. Carol said, "Forward, electronic wizard. Let the show begin."

I put in the one Carol wanted and just before I started it, she asked, "Do you still have that index you made?"

I looked around on the end table and found what she was looking for. One of the benefits of sloppy housekeeping. I had put down the frame numbers of the scenes we didn't want to see so we could bypass them.

She said, "The first 20 minutes are OK, then we skip a lot of gay men, then we get on with the girls, then with the couples." She patted the couch between them.

When she did that, I knew they had a secret plan, but since I doubted it would involve physical torture, I sat down and they both snuggled up to me. Slow as I am, I figured that Carol had conquered her fit of jealousy. I put my arms around both of them and they came in closer. The first twenty minutes of the film involved a lot of flirtation, then kissing, then gently touching, and ultimately a passionate love scene in which the hero undressed the woman slowly and kissed her all over. I wanted my mouth to be where his was and could feel myself getting hard watching them. Both of them were getting turned on and I could feel them move.

I leaned over to kiss Carol. I could easily have stopped right then and taken her to bed. As our kiss ended, she whispered, "I'll bet Sharon would like a kiss, too."

I looked at her in disbelief, but she nodded. I turned to Sharon and lifted her chin. She was ready. She kissed me hard and put her arm around my chest to move closer as she made her little humming noises. When we broke the kiss, I looked at Carol who gave me a nod and large smile. By now, my sex desire was rising to a boiling point. These two were more than I could take.

The video segment ended and I reached over Sharon for the remote to dial in the next segment. She kissed my neck and put her hand on my tented pants as I leaned across her. Yes, something was going on. I punched in the index for the next segment that found the two lovely actresses flirting and getting ready for each other. Their scene was damn hot and the camera caught the swirling tongue on the clit as the other reached what I considered a genuine orgasm. They touched and licked each other until they were spent and then they returned to their dates who were watching a football game completely oblivious to the action in the bedroom.

Carol reached for Sharon's hand and tugged slightly at her arm. Both of them rose to their knees and put their heads on my chest as they kissed. They continued and I stopped the video. My hands discovered that each of them had a hand on the other's breast, which left two unattended breasts that I could barely reach. That wasn't working and they were fully engaged, so I managed to get one hand under each of their shirts and luckily was able to release the bras. Releasing a bra with my left hand takes some concentration and luck.

With the bras out of the way, I could reach the exposed nipples and pinch and pull on them. I could tell by her murmurs and breathing that Sharon's spasms would hit shortly. Hearing Sharon's loud expressions started Carol's hips thrusting. I let go of her nipple and put my fist in her crotch against her clit. That was it for her and she made more noise then Sharon.

Carol recovered and as she looked at each of us, said, "OK, Sharon." She said to me, "Now we want to see the see the scene where he ties her up."

I sat back. "OK, I will, but could you maybe tell me what is going on? I'm curious, not complaining."

Carol said, "We became friends and I don't think we have many secrets left." Right then, I hoped she hadn't told about Mom. "Sharon was using your computer to do her email and she saw all those ropes on the bedpost. "

Sharon interrupted, "I ran for Carol and asked if she had ever used them. She told me she hadn't. I wanted to know why and I think she was a little embarrassed."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.