Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

As we flew into Charleston, my mind was on Sharon. I wonder if she likes to be held like Mom? I had to find out and see how far it would go.

When we saw Sharon in the terminal baggage claim, she ran to us and hugged Mom first. They cried. I retrieved the bags and went back to them. Sharon's striking blue eyes were puffy red and still shedding tears, but her long brown hair nicely surrounded her face; a well-crafted backdrop to her full red lips.

I hugged her like I did Mom and she seemed pleased. Her shape had grown nicely. She whispered, "I am glad you're here, dude."

At her home, Sharon put Mom downstairs, and then told me to follow her. "I'm putting you in the upstairs room at the end of the hall. It has an almost private bath and a nice long bed. I stretched an Internet connection to the little desk for your laptop."

"I remember this room. I like it up here with more privacy."

"My reasoning exactly," she said with a grin, "Come down for dinner when you freshen up." She walked away leaving no doubt that her body had matured and that she could carry herself well.

We all helped and put together a nice dinner with fish on skewers served on wild rice with steamed broccoli. After dinner, I was sad, but not hurting as much as the other three. Later, as Mom and Aunt Grace, Uncle Hurley's much younger wife, took charge of finishing up the dinner dishes and putting the house to bed, I was anxious to get online. I excused myself and went right to my room to play this damn addictive game where I had been doing well all week.

Talk about a waste of time! Suddenly, my eyes were covered and someone whispered in my ear, "Guess who?"

My heart pounded from the surprise and I turned around to see Sharon in her Baby Doll PJs. "You scared the hell out of me. My heart is still pounding."

"I have been watching you for minutes and could have carried all the furniture out and you wouldn't have noticed. That screen owned your mind. I was afraid that you were too involved and would ignore me."

I turned around the swivel chair and stared, "Come here, you. I could never ignore you."

"I dreaded that you might be going steady or something."

"Even if I were, I'd have to make time for family," I smirked.

"Yes, I made time for you last year because I wanted you. After I came home, I had to break off with Daryl. He was dull. I told you I found a new guy who made me feel good."

I pulled her to my lap and we kissed allowing our tongues to become reacquainted. I let my hands caress the "safe" parts of her and then went under her top to find a larger breast. She'd definitely blossomed into womanhood quite nicely.

"You remember where they are! That feels good. Pinch."

"You have grown!" I loved kissing her and pinching her nipples. Then, she started to moan and got louder with her hips moving on my lap. I was so stiff that I could hardly tolerate the movement and pressure on my crotch. She went into shudders and I remembered from last time how long she continued, writhing and moaning.

She kissed me softly, and then more intensely, and then asked, "Did you mean all you wrote in your emails? You made my panties wet, you know."

"I meant every word. I wanted to make you wet and want me. Your notes gave me lots of stroke times, too. I hope we're going to live some of those fantasies in your email."

I carried her to the bed and she removed my T-shirt and briefs. My manhood stood at full attention, ready for her. I removed her top and stared at the new Sharon. My hand told me she had grown, but the sight of her naked white breasts took my breath. Her nipples were erect and slightly pinker than the surrounding aureole. She was magazine quality. "God, Sharon. They felt larger, but I had no idea."

"I had nothing to do with it, they just grew. They do get a lot of attention!"

"I'm sure! They will from me as well."

As I drew down her panties, her glorious mound, with rich dark hair, showed definite signs of dampness. Sniffing the cotton lining confirmed her arousal. I lay beside her and we kissed, our lips separating to taste the other completely. Her breasts on my chest made me wild with her nipples erect begging for attention. We had quickly put aside all the reserve and modesty from last year.

Although we made out several times last year, we didn't actually, 'have sex, ' as they say. "Since you got rid of Darryl, does that mean we don't have to hold back?"

"I can't imagine holding back any more. I'm sorry I did last year, but I would have felt guilty until I dumped him. I wasn't on the pill last year, either."

I found her wet vulva and searched with my finger until I found her center of pleasure. An older woman, one of my Mom's friends, Arlene, recently taught me how to touch her pussy. She had me practice. That's another story. I wanted Sharon to feel the same intensity.

"That's just right. Right there softly. Nooo, don't take it away," she protested as I started to withdraw my digit.

I followed instructions and gradually brought her back into the realm of inevitability. That's when she shuddered and mouthed loud unintelligible syllables. When she reached one of those high-tension orgasmic states, I had to do little to keep it going. I wiped my middle finger lightly, oh, so gently, on the wet little tower of pleasure. Sharon kissed me and moved her hips in response to my touches. She pulled away, trembling, then she moaned and then came back to repeat the pleasure.

"That is so much better than last year. You have been practicing."

"Perhaps, but Sharon, love, are we safe up here? No one will hear you?"

"I locked both doors to make sure. They will have to knock, but no one comes up here. What little fantasy did you have in mind?"

I moved my mouth to her wet vulva and teased it before I found her clit. It took no time for her to get over again. I was really getting beside myself.

"I want you desperately, Sharon, but I am so horny that I won't last long. You can relieve my tension and then we can do it right. Or, I can get inside you and come quickly and then stay there until it revives and then do it right. I can't help being too quick. It's what you do to me."

"I want you in right now. No more handwork. The kissing is better from up here."

Her waiting body made me draw in my breath. I moved toward her entrance and broke through to her hot, wet paradise. Nothing ever felt better as my pubic bone met hers and I was all the way in to the hilt. She came up to me to kiss and I let myself down on her with our tongues locked. She moved rhythmically and increased the tempo. I waited as long as I could to start moving.

"I'm on the verge. I can't hold back." With that warning, she became more vigorous, but then, somehow I delayed and could continue just long enough to get her the first time. She went ballistic with a loud gasp and seizures that milked all my stored semen right out the end.

As we recovered, she said, "Boy, did I make the right choice!"

I was still fully inside her and all I had to do was hold her down and move just a little to cause her to start moving again. "I have never gone that long the first time. You are fantastic."

She whispered, "I hate to leave paradise here, but I can't stay much longer." With that, she grabbed my half-stiff member with her tight inside muscles. "Again?"

I remained only partially recovered, but she managed to get me strong again. She raised her hips and squeezed me inside for another several minutes of raw pleasure. I felt her movements and tension and then, when she came loudly, she caused another eruption from deep within my loins.

She kissed me, and then lined her baby doll panties with tissues. As she went to the door, "Can't have that stuff drip on the carpet! Thanks for showing me your computer!"

I couldn't sleep and went back to the computer. In a few minutes, there was a discreet tap at the door. I opened it to see Sharon in tears.

"May I stay with you? I was going to my mother's room, but your mother is in there. I don't want to be alone."

I understood my role and did not resent it. "Come in and get a hug. What will you tell Grace?"

She put her back against me in the bed and held my hand on her breast and cried. "I won't lie. She will just have to live with it. I don't want to cause her more pain, but I have to take care of me, too."

I put my arms around her and pulled her closer. "Please tell me what you want. I can hold you, whisper to you, tell you a story, or whatever. Tell me if you can."

She paused between sobs, "Tell me a story."

"Once upon a time, there was this beautiful princess who lived in Charleston. As time passed, she had occasion to visit her country cousin in Huntsville, who sort of adored her."

She wiggled her butt against me. "Oh God, Derrick, can I stand this?"

"I have a Mickey Mouse story if you don't like this one. Just change the channel."

She thrust her butt against me again. "The beautiful princess."

"Well, this beautiful princess from Charleston came to her uncle's funeral in Huntsville and her cousin became infatuated with her. They shared superb intimate moments and then she went away and returned to her lover."

She elbowed me. "Quit the lover crap. I told you that he was gone. Get back to the beautiful princess."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.