Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

When I came through the kitchen door, I could hear a buzz of conversation coming from the den. They were sitting next to each other in their robes. Didn't take me long to figure where they had been.

Mom said, "Carol tells me that you two have been scheming against your parents."

"She tells the truth. Did she tell the whole story?"

"I don't know. Fill me in."

I explained the whole project, including potential tax benefits and capital gains when they sold it, if they chose not to rent it.

Her first remark was, "That sounds interesting. What do we do?"

"I would like you to have Ray and Sylvia to dinner this week. I have invited Peg and you may certainly invite Mike if you like. I want to present the plan in a PowerPoint in about ten minutes, then let you all tell us why it won't work."

"I can do that. God, I haven't cooked for a group in forever. Hope I can remember how."

Carol said, "We will help you, of course. You only have to do the planning and serious work. We can do the shopping and other details." She then giggled, "Of course, if you invite Mike, it will be his first experience."

"I cooked enough meals in France that I think he knows I know which end of the frying pan to use. I just hope he doesn't hold my friends and family against me."

Carol was fidgeting. "Derrick, I need to talk to you in our room."

Obviously, Mom's conversation and their tryst made her needy for something other than licking and touching. She closed the door and dropped her robe. I never tired of looking at her naked body. She looked at me intensely, "You know what I want. Get undressed and get over here."

She was interested only in having me inside her. She sucked on me for a minute to get me fully erect and then sat on it. She was almost violent in her movements as she pressed her pubic bone against mine. Seemed like old times. After her series of orgasms, she let me have mine and we lay panting together.

She said, after a few minutes, "Sabrina was pleased to hear about our plans. She knew I was worried and I think she wants to keep me."

"I know she does and I do to. You said your parents were accepting of your going to Huntsville instead of 'Bama?"

"Something between resigned and disappointed, but they agreed that it was my choice."

I learned that Mom had gone to lunch at Mike's. Carol told me the details. Then, Carol had to go home, because it was Monday night and she had things to do there. I slept with Sabrina and she made me feel special. I couldn't get enough of licking that bare pussy.

Tuesday, Mom called Sylvia and arranged for our dinner party to be Thursday night. We had to hustle and I had to spend some time on the PowerPoint, but we seemed all together.

Carol helped get the dinner together. They both wore butt hugging lowrider jeans, heels, and a top that had cleavage and left about four inches of exposed belly. I think Carol may have talked Mom into the jeans but there would be lots of folks trying to talk her out of them. I wanted to feel the bellies. The table looked elegant, Mom really knew how to do dinner parties. I was surprised that Mike came, but he seemed comfortable as did Peg. As "host," I made sure that the adults had enough wine. I was getting nervous, but I'd made presentations before.

I had the projector set up in the living room and invited everyone to bring his or her coffee or wine. When I had their attention, I showed the first slide. It said simply, "Carol and I want to live together when we go to the university." To my surprise, I heard no gasps.

I then showed three condos. "We want to live in one of these or one similar to them."

I reviewed the prices and Peg confirmed, indicating that there was probably some trading room.

The next slide said, "We want our parents to buy the condo, let us live in it, and when we leave school, rent it or sell it."

The room was silent. The next slide had the numbers on it. Peg confirmed them. Then she said, "You may have tax benefits. You will very likely get appreciation beyond the cost of the money. At least, that's been the trend."

Mike asked, "What happens if you two split?"

The next slide said, "In case of a dissolution of friendship, one of us will move out, or both of us, and we will rent it, or sell it, as you prefer."

I turned off the projector. "I know this is sudden and a surprise, but we have to decide. We thought you might like a few minutes to talk without us here. So, we'll go for a walk and come back in half an hour."

Ray said, "That's a good idea."

We went for our walk. I asked Carol, "Are you sure about this?"

"I don't want to be down there by myself with you up here. I've grown to like you around. I can understand why they might not want to set us up housekeeping. Until you suggested it, it would never have occurred to me."

"Do you want to live with me?"

"Yes, I do. We have done well. Do you want to live with me?"

"I made up my mind about that before I looked at the condos. So, if not in a condo, maybe an apartment. Neither of us wants to live at home. For all I know, Mike will move in."

"I thought about that. We wouldn't like that. We have too cozy a life."

"I know, but all of it is going to change and we have to be ready. Every day we go to school, change is nearer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.