Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"I don't like it either, but I guess other people have found a way. What do you want to do this afternoon?"

"I want to go shopping with my mother today or tomorrow. Why?"

"I rented some DVDs for tonight, or we can go to the French film. French seems appropriate, given where Sabrina is."

She grinned, "Also, I haven't had a drop of blood today. Maybe we could celebrate the end of my period."

"Let's wait until after the movie or DVD. Maybe we'll be inspired."

She went shopping with her mother and came back for dinner. I had decided to have steaks since it had been a while. We ate the steaks, went to the movie, and came home for passionate sex, once again inspired by the film. She went home Sunday afternoon to study. Sylvia invited me to dinner and I agreed quickly. I had been having dinner there two nights per week.

The message light was on the phone when I returned from Carol's. It was from Sharon wanting me to call her. Since it wasn't late, I punched in her number.

She answered, "Hey, dude, how are you doing?"

"Movin' right along. Things are good."

"Still have your girl friend?"

"Yep, just came home from dinner at her house. How's yours?"

"I don't have a girl friend, I don't think. No boy friend, either."

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure, but I think we simply got bored with each other. Wasn't made in heaven, I suppose."

"Make you cry?"

"I cried over the frustration of not having anyone special. I see him at school and we're friendly, but the sparks are gone. I suppose it was just the sex."

"I feel damn lucky to have someone to love and who loves me. I remember what it was like to be so alone."

"Tell me about it! Anyway, my science club is taking a trip to the Space Center over spring break. Think Aunt Sabrina could put me up for a couple of nights?"

"I'm sure of it. She's in France right now with her new boyfriend. I'll tell her you're coming when I talk to her and send her an email."

"In France! With a new boyfriend?"

"Yep. They started up right after we came home from Charleston."

"You sure I won't be—uh, in the way with your girl friend?"

"We have plenty of room. I can't sleep with you like we did down there, but we'd be happy to see you."

"Looks like I struck out again. OK, I wanted to talk to you before opting out of the 'four-in a-room' motel arrangement. I'll email you the details later. I can't wait to meet this girl who has you so tied up."

"I think you'll like each other. You have a lot in common."

"OK, I'll be anxious to see you. Bye-bye."

I reflected on the interesting turn of events. No reason why Sharon shouldn't stay with us, even if Mom was over at Mike's.

The next week was routine, although Sabrina called either Carol or me every day. She was having a ball in France and wished she could stay longer. I told her Sharon was coming. She giggled, and asked, "Does she want to share you, too?"

"C'mon. I told her about Carol. She's aware that we won't be sharing."

I called Carol and told her about Sharon. She sounded angry, "You may not sleep with her."

"Funny. That's exactly what Sabrina said." I couldn't avoid laughing. "I have no plans to sleep with her. I have you."

"That's better. I'll see you Tuesday."

Carol came for dinner on Tuesday and after we finished, she said, "I need help."

"OK, with what?"

"I have to shave my pussy. Last time, Sabrina helped me hold the skin. She said you might help."

"That will be my pleasure."

We went to the bathroom and she sat in the same place she had before. "Now, you need to put a hot towel on it and steam it for a minute." When I put the towel on, she sighed, "Oh, yeah, that feels good. " After a couple of minutes, she said, "Now, put on the shaving foam."

I fluffed the shaving foam all over the hairy area. "Now, you stretch the skin and I will shave it." I pulled the soft skin on the vulva taut and she shaved the first since. Repeated on the other. She said, "This turns me on. I am just dripping."

She finished shaving. I asked, "Feel OK?"

"Yes! Now run your fingers all around to see if I missed any places."

I inspected her handiwork carefully and reported no hairs left uncut. I moved to her delta and found stubble. "You missed up here."

"No, you admired that so many times, I'm letting that part grow back out. It will take a few weeks."

"I like that. The rest of it is so smooth and slick, I'm getting addicted to it." I'm afraid the conversation was making me very horny.

She turned on the counter with her eyes rolled back and said, "I have to have you inside me right now. All that touching and feeling and stroking made me needy." I satisfied her request within about fifteen seconds. She was right. She came within the first minute. Again two minutes later. Then it was over for me—too much stimulation. We'll have to do this again.

We went back to our rooms to study. The whole shaving episode couldn't have lasted twenty minutes.

One night, after Sabrina had been gone two weeks, she told Carol that they had both said "I love you," during the weekend. Carol was getting more details than I was. She told Carol that they planned to spend three nights in Paris their last weekend before returning home. Sabrina had not been to Paris in many years.

We went into our third week of Sabrina's absence missing her, but getting along well without her. That Saturday, after Sabrina and Carol had a long chat, Carol said to me, "She really likes Mike. I think she's going to keep him."

After the phone conversation, Carol shrugged her shoulders. "I will clean out the refrigerator if you will go buy groceries. Don't forget the list on the counter."

"Sounds like a deal to me, but I'll swap if you'd rather." After all, it was my house.

She kissed me and said, "Maybe next time. I thank you for the offer."

She put on her rubber gloves and I went out the door to the supermarket. This was not the best time to shop, but we needed many things. Next time, maybe we could have a shopping date. We haven't done that. I returned with several bags of groceries. She put them away as I carried them in.

Saturday night, we went to the foreign film. This one was not the least erotic, so we played a few minutes of a DVD to see if it charged up our mood. It didn't help. I said, "Looks like we have to find our own thrills tonight."

She stood up and took my hand, "Come on. When all else seems dull, you can come and help me shave."

"That's a good idea!" We repeated the exercise from the previous time, except this time I stood by while she did it all herself. I was there for backup. As she finished, I went for the warm towel to wash her off and then put the astringent and lotion on her.

She said, "Well, that was a disappointment. When you or Sabrina helped, it made me crazy with desire. When I do it myself, it's like shaving my legs. No big deal. I may need help all the time."

I sat on the vanity stool and put her legs on my shoulders. I had a perfect view of the glistening lips and moved my head into feel and taste them. Her juice and my saliva clung to the vulva making them slippery and delicious. As I was enjoying my treat, she said, "You're doing just fine. I'm wet inside and slick on the outside. Remember what to do after you finish licking it clean."

I licked it "clean," although it did not stop seeping and then I pushed inside her until I could feel the slippery pubic bone. My strokes and her pelvic movements quickly brought us both to ecstasy.

Sunday morning, we decided to go out for a brunch. Actually, I initiated it. I found myself not wanting to be separated from Carol in the fall, so I remembered the plan that Sharon and I hatched when I was in Charleston. I went to Peg, a friend of Mom's who sold real estate, and told her I wanted to look at some condos. She showed me several that were close to the campus. I had keys to two of them.

After the brunch, I said, "I want to show you something. It will take us about an hour or so." I drove to the first condo and we went in.

She was really puzzled. "Why are we doing this?"

We sat on the carpet in the sunken living room and I explained in detail my proposal that our parents should jointly purchase the condo, enjoy the tax benefits, and let us live in it. There was a lot more to it than that, but I spared her the nitty-gritty until later. When she heard my proposal, she was astonished.

"What makes you think they would go for that?"

"Nothing concrete, but if you like the idea, when Sabrina returns, we will have your parents over for dinner and I will make my proposal to them."

She walked around the interior, felt the fabrics, tested the water in the kitchen, inspected the refrigerator, and then we went upstairs to the bedroom and office area. We could each use a bedroom as an office and the main bedroom was large with a private bath. I could tell that her mind was churning ideas.

We started downstairs and I said, "I have one more to show you."

She seemed pleased that I had put so much effort into the plan. I did not mention that I borrowed the plan from my cousin. We looked at the other condo, which we both liked better for charm and location. It was older but had all the required features. I told her that she was free to find one that she liked better if that was her choice.

On the way home, she said, "I'm kind of embarrassed that I brought this problem up and you have worked much harder on it than I have." She squeezed my hand, "Even the fact that you would think about it makes me happy."

I said, "Our parents own it. We have a contract that says if we decide to split, we will either live in separate rooms, or both move out and rent it. That will protect them from our fights."

Although I cannot read minds, I had the feeling that somewhere between our inspection of the second condo and the arrival back at my house, she had just changed schools. When we arrived, she went to her computer and I went to mine. We had work to do for school.

We worked three solid hours without interruption. Then, she came into my room and said, "It's still hypothetical, but I checked out the curriculum at Huntsville and I can get most of what I want there."

I asked, "Have you decided to declare a major? You'll have to wait two years to do it officially, give or take."

"I'm struggling to decide among social work, marketing, and psychology. Maybe something else. Who knows until I get a better look at what's available." She looked frustrated, "You already know what you're about and I'm still looking."

"You will have lots of company. My counselor told me that we shouldn't consider it a failure to change our minds. Lots of students do."

"Some of my friends are going to 'Bama mostly to party and meet people. I thought that sounded like a lot of fun. Now, I have this nagging feeling that it wouldn't be as much fun partying and thinking about you all the time."

"I know. I decided that I didn't want to continue to live at home. I was originally going to get a room in a dorm or a private residence hall. Then, I thought it would be so much nicer to share a room with my girlfriend, rather than be alone."

"Still hypothetical. What do we do if they don't go for the condo idea?"

"I'll bet that we can rent an apartment if we wanted to."

"I'll have to think about this and talk to my folks. Dad went to 'Bama. He won't like it that I'm not going down there to pledge."

"Should we do this together, or do you want to be alone?"

"I'll talk about it with them after dinner when you go home. I want to discuss, not really argue. I haven't made up my mind for sure."

"The last thing we want to do is create problems of our own making." I looked at the clock, "I guess we'd better go or we'll be late."

She came to me for a full body hug and kiss, "Sometimes you have really good ideas. I appreciate you."

Dinner with Sylvia and Ray was another pleasant time. We even drifted into politics without getting angry. I was eager to be able to vote. Carol admitted that she had not registered. We helped carry dishes out and load the dishwasher.

Carol said, "You've done enough. I have to do some work. Looks like the weekend is over."

I bade Sylvia and Ray farewell and Carol walked me to the front door. After I kissed her, she said, "Let's talk tomorrow. Oh, you do know that Sabrina comes home next Sunday."

"Yes, I do remember. Although she will be tired after the long day, I think we should have a small welcoming celebration."

"Let me think about that. They arrive from Atlanta at 8:00 and it will take them an hour to get here. I don't think she'd be up for much, but we can hug and kiss her."

"You're probably right. She'll want a bath and bed."

The week was routine. We did classes, clubs, and studies and Carol spent two nights with me. I ate with them once. I was looking forward to seeing Mom. Being close to her for such a long time and then having the incredible sexual life with her suddenly withdrawn saddened me. It really was too good to be true. She talked to both of us almost every day and she was still positive. She said that eight weeks would have been better.

Carol was staying over on Thursday night and during dinner she said, "Sabrina is in love. She talks about that man like I talk about you. Last week, they declared their love for each other. Our life is going to change."

"I have had that feeling the last few times I have talked to her. She hasn't hinted about what happens when they return, but if they have lived together for four weeks, they won't want to stop."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.