Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

We were all either well rested or pumped up by the potential of the day, so when the alarm went off, we awakened quickly, did our bathroom duties, and went to the double shower. As my brain began to function more clearly, I turned them both around, soaped my hand and stroked the shaved flesh using a light touch. They stood holding my arms against their breasts as my hand stroked them. Sabrina came first and turned away holding her pussy and leaning on the tile wall. That gave me a free hand to massage Carol's breast causing her to follow shortly with her shriek. It reverberated in the tile shower making us all aware of her situation.

Sabrina said, "I think I'm clean enough for now and stepped out."

Carol laughed, "I'm feeling pretty squeaky, myself." She then turned and held the rail that ran around the inside of the shower, presenting her bare pussy from behind.

It took me zero seconds to take the hint and bury myself inside her. Within about a minute, we finished at about the same time. She continued to wiggle her butt against me for a few seconds, and then said, "OK, that's it. Let's get moving."

She took the flex shower hose and washed her pussy quickly while I dried myself.

At breakfast, Carol said, "I will come over after school and help you pack. Then, I will go home for dinner and spend the night. Mom wanted to see me." She took Sabrina's hand, "So, you get him all to yourself tonight."

Sabrina laughed, "You're very generous."

"No, just practical. I'll have him to myself for four weeks. If I don't have him today, I'll want him more tomorrow."

Sabrina replied, "I will accept your kind offer."

Carol asked, "What time does your flight leave tomorrow?"

"We leave here at about three, then catch a 6:50 from Cincinnati. It's a redeye."

Carol said, "Didn't I see a commercial that said, 'Getting there is half the fun?'"

Sabrina laughed, "Well, I'm using frequent flyer miles and managed to get the last seat in Business Class. Might even be able to sleep some."

We gathered our backpacks and went to the kitchen to tell Sabrina that we were leaving. Carol took Sabrina's face in both her hands and kissed her full on the mouth. "I'll see you after school, Mom."

I repeated Carol's kiss and said, "I'm going to miss you."

Sabrina shuddered slightly and said, "Go now before I start to cry. I have packing to do."

When I returned in the afternoon, Carol and Sabrina were busily sorting clothes on the bed, putting together outfits that would be for cold days and for warm days, in case they went to the Riviera. They were talking colors, textures, and coordinates at a fast pace. I kissed them both and Carol pointed to the door, "Go do your homework. We have to finish this."

After an hour, Carol came to my door, "Come down here, I want to show you something."

When we were in Sabrina's room, Carol took a package from her backpack that was in a SexShop bag. She said, "I did exactly what you said. I picked out what I wanted, gave them my credit card, and walked out with my purchase. I'm just glad that there were other women in there." She began to unwrap the package.

Sabrina and I were both watching her intently. She pulled out a beautiful blue teddy with satin sides.

Carol motioned for me to come closer and held the vivid satin against Sabrina's face, "I wanted something to bring out her beautiful blue eyes."

We all walked to the lighted mirror. Carol asked, "What do you think, Sabrina, did I match them?"

Sabrina sniffled and held the garment to her face. "Yes, a perfect match. The color is perfect and the design will make me look quite sexy."

I couldn't help it, "Yes, and your pubic hair won't even be visible!" I went back to my room.

After they finished their mixing and matching, Carol came to my room and put her head on my shoulder and her arms around me. She was sniffling. I turned the chair around and took her on my lap. She held me close and said, "I'm going to miss her. We have become very close. I feel like a part of me is being taken away."

By then, her tears were flowing. I hugged and patted, and whispered, "I know you love her and will miss her. So will I. I have never gone a month without her. She will miss us, too."

We stretched out on the bed and I held her for a while. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "OK, I have to get myself together. Don't want to make it harder on her by having a crying fit." She went to the bathroom and put drops in her eyes and freshened her makeup. She looked nice when she came out and went back to Sabrina's room.

Sabrina came out and handed me a short grocery list. "I need a few things for dinner. After all, I won't be feeding you for a while." The list required two stops, once at the fish market and once at the supermarket, in all, about an hour. When I returned home, it hit me like a flash. They had been making love while I was gone. I could smell it. That's an interesting turn of events! They had been licking the other's bare pussy.

Carol came to kiss be goodbye, "OK, it's your last chance for a while. Make her feel good tonight!"

I couldn't resist, "Did you?"

She looked surprised, "Yes, I think I did." She drove away.

When I returned to Sabrina's bedroom, she had one bag packed and closed. "You can put that one by the door." She continued to pack clothes in another bag that was still on the bed. Shortly, all the clothes laid out on the bed were in the suitcase. "Put this one on the luggage rack and I'll finish it in the morning." She gave a sigh of relief. "Now, let's do our dinner."

As we were preparing dinner, she set the table with her favorite plates and wine glasses and reset the candles to make them secure. As we passed, I felt her butt and she nuzzled my neck. We stopped for two rather erotic kisses against the counter. She was cooking a fish that had been a favorite of my father's and had become one of mine, too. She took the fish, some crabmeat, and a tangy sauce, wrapped them in a parchment, and baked them in the oven. Spectacular.

I poured the wine and I offered a toast. "To the best vacation and trip you have ever had."

She leaned across for a kiss and said, "Somehow, I think it will be. I will have time, a small amount of must-do work, and good company."

I refilled her wineglass and we continued to talk. She looked off into space, then said, "I think it was the club dance that did me in. You asked me to teach you to dance and rekindled my lustful desires. After we danced at the club, I decided that I wanted to come home and seduce you. Given that I'd had a few drinks, I wasn't thinking too motherly."

"Knowing what I know now, I should have kissed you when we came home. I would have if we had been dancing, but I hesitated."

"In Atlanta, you made my blood boil and satisfied my immediate needs. Things have been better ever since."

"I'll never forget introducing you to Carol."

"I felt like such a slut getting caught parading my breasts in that baby doll, but I sure took a liking to Carol. She has brightened my life."

I couldn't resist, "Well, yes. It appears that you two have discovered each other."

She came around the table and held my face up. "Don't be jealous." She gave me a wet kiss.

"I don't think I am jealous. If I am, I will have to put it away."

"I asked her to go to bed with me and she accepted readily. No coercion. I haven't done that in 20 years and I was her first. We did have two satisfying nights."

She served our coffee and dessert and we lingered for a while. She said, "I feel like you're my date and I'm wondering what the night will bring."

"I am your date and the night will bring you excitement, satisfaction, and a restful sleep in my arms."

"It's almost nine. Let's put the rest of the dishes away and get ready for bed."

"I'm ready to do that. I'll meet you at nine thirty."

When I went in, she was brushing her teeth in her new blue teddy. The cut was both beautiful and provocative. When she finished her teeth, she turned to face me with her hip against the counter and crossed one leg over her ankle. The blue teddy enhanced her eyes and she pouted her mouth. I let my bathrobe drop to show that I was sticking straight out.

Her eyes dwelled on it for a few seconds, then she said huskily, "Will you take Sabrina to bed?"

I put my arm around her and walked her to the bed, lowering her to her back. She opened her legs and I could see the outline of her puffy lips in the tight fabric. I lay beside her and brought her to me to kiss. We kept a steady exchange of tongues and each muttered words of love to the other. I pinched her nipple, which was difficult to do through the tight fabric, but it was enough to cause her moaning to start. She made clear that she wanted what I was doing.

I reached down and released one of the crotch snaps and felt inside briefly. She approved. I then did the other and the stretched fabric contracted, leaving her bare pussy completely exposed. Within a few seconds, I had my mouth on the slippery vulva and circled my tongue into her expanding labia. I marveled at the slick smoothness of the skin and continued my licking, eventually getting to her erect clit.

She said, "Do your butterfly flutter."

I took the upper part of her labia in my mouth and flicked her clit repeatedly as softly as I could manage, given her movements. Licking, then stopping and repeating the sequence many times. Her butt muscles were as hard as softballs and her moans were growing louder. I put one arm across her belly to hold her down. Within seconds, she moaned loudly and began her spasms. I knew that if I held her down, I could continue the butterfly for several minutes, pausing between orgasms.

I kept her in that state until she pushed my head, "No more! No more!" Ultimately, they get enough. Right after her last one, she began pulling me up. She wanted to be filled quickly. Someday, we'll have to experiment when we have time to play, but I know this was not the time to try something new. She wanted to enjoy the fuck and come several times, and then she would tell me to finish. It may have been routine, but what an incredibly blissful routine to feel her squeezing me all the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.