Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Carol was eating lunch in the cafeteria with friends when her cell phone buzzed. She saw immediately that it was Sabrina. "Hi, Sabrina."

"I need to ask you something about tonight."

"Sure."

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

"Yes, I do."

"You know that's a proposition. Don't feel pressured."

"I don't feel that way and I want to do that."

"I'm glad. Mike wanted me to come over. Since I have so little time with you before we go, I'd rather spend it together."

"So would I."

"I eagerly await our encounter."

"Me, too. Bye."

Jennifer said, "That was a strange conversation."

Carol replied, "Derrick's mother and I are planning to do some girl things while he is out of town. She is trying to make it easy on her boyfriend."

Carol arrived at Sabrina's about eight to find her wearing her baby dolls. The ones she had on when they met.

Sabrina kissed her at length and said, "I was thinking about old times."

Carol pulled her suitcase into Sabrina's large bedroom and put it on a luggage stand. She smiled and put her own baby dolls on. They had a big laugh. Carol said, "I didn't know what to wear on a girl date."

Sabrina teased, "Something like that at first, nothing later." She led Carol to the bed. She took her hands, "Neither of us has a lot of experience with women. So, we'll have to go slow and figure it out."

Carol moved over to kiss her. "First, we kiss a while. Then, I get to feel these marvelous breasts. No, first we take a shower. I didn't have time at home."

Sabrina led her to the double shower and they both stood in front of the mirror as they removed their scanty clothing.

Carol instantly saw Sabrina's bare pussy. "Sabrina! What have you done to yourself?"

"We shaved my pussy while we were away last weekend. I had heard about it and wanted to try before I'm so old that no one will care."

"It looks totally sexy. How could any man resist?"

"I don't know many men who resist the hairy ones, either. Come on, let's get wet."

Sabrina handed her the soap. "Now, I want you to wash me. Take your time."

Carol soaped her belly and breasts and washed her breasts as she gently rubbed her hand around the bare crotch skin. "This breast is magnificent and the pussy feels slick and nice."

"It feels sexy when you touch it. That's just right." She caught her breath, "I don't know how long I'm going to be able to take this."

Carol moved to her clit and Sabrina was overcome with the soapy wet bodies, the hand massaging her breast and now, the gentle stroking—the gentle stroking—would be too much. She stiffened, "Oh, God, Carol. Oh. Oh." Her utterances continued for a minute.

Sabrina turned around and enmeshed their breasts as she kissed Carol. "Oh, Baby, that was something." She soaped Carol's body and gave her the same gentle caresses all over, pinching her nipples, and stroking her vulva. It took only seconds for Carol to shriek. "Ahh, ahh, ahh." She was gasping.

Sabrina held her and said, "I think we'd better dry off and get on the bed before one of us passes out."

Carol took the large towel and began drying Sabrina all over. "You have such a beautiful body. It's no wonder Mike is all over you—and Derrick, too."

Sabrina kissed her softly, "Thank you. I do work at keeping it. I don't like it when I gain weight."

Carol ran her hands over Sabrina's hips and butt, "Don't you dare lose another pound. You're just right."

As they lay in each other's arms, Sabrina asked, "You seem comfortable at being seduced. Are you OK?"

"I feel wonderful. I'm glad you called me, although I found it hard to concentrate the rest of the day. I thought of getting my mouth on you, but I imagined it looking like the last time I saw it."

"You may put your mouth on me any time you want. Mike licked me so much that I had to rub his neck afterwards. My muscles were hurting, so we sought relief in the hot tub." As she was talking, Carol began licking down Sabrina's body, stopping first to get a handful of breast and sucking a nipple.

"You can bite just a little harder."

Carol did and Sabrina responded with moans. Then, Carol found her way to the slick, wet labia. "I've never done this before. Always wanted to." She moved her mouth around sucking the lips in and letting them out, running her tongue between the inner lips as she felt the puffiness open her way. After enjoying the texture and flavor for several minutes, she moved to the clit. She remembered one of Derrick's moves as she put light butterfly licks on the enlarging button.

Sabrina was gasping, "If you've never done this before, I think I know where you learned that move."

Carol kept licking, "MmmmHmmm." Sabrina erupted and thrashed around making it difficult for Carol to find her target.

After many successive spasms, Sabrina said, "Come up here. I can't do any more right now."

Carol moved up and Sabrina began licking her juices off Carol's mouth, then they kissed at length. Sabrina then moved down to get a mouthful of Carol lush hairy lips. As she sucked and licked, she uttered, "Mmmm, yes, mmm, that tastes good." And she kept humming. Earlier, she had located Derrick's finger cots and slipped one on her finger, hoping her fingernail wouldn't make a hole. She wet it with Carol's juice and inserted it into Carol's ass.

Carol gasped, "Oh, I see that you've been playing with Derrick, too!"

"MmmHmmm. No secrets around here."

The licks and finger brought Carol to her pinnacle in short order. Sabrina continued to insert her finger slowly and kept Carol on the edge until she could get her clit between her lips again. That caused more orgasms.

When Sabrina came up to nestle Carol in her arms, she told the girl, "I wanted to do that ever since I saw you in those baby dolls. I don't think I ever desired another woman like that."

Carol hugged her. 'I wanted you ever since you started kissing me. Made me tingle every time. I didn't know how to ask."

Sabrina snickered lightly, "When Mike called, he started me thinking. I had to work up my courage to call you and I wanted you to have plenty of room to refuse or change your mind. I had to try it."

"I love you, Sabrina."

Sabrina stroked Carol's hair and face, "When I was longing for you, I didn't know what girls did together. I knew about licking, but that and fingers was about it. So, I went to the Internet and learned some things. I'd like to show you what I found."

"How could I refuse? Been too good so far."

"OK, it's called 'scissoring.' We intertwine our legs so that our mounds are together and each time we move, it stimulates our clits. We can kiss and feel breasts and suck nipples while we do it." Sabrina brought Carol into position.

Carol said, "OK, I can feel me and I think I can feel you. Move a little." Sabrina rocked her hips, "That's the place."

"For me, too." She gently rocked her hips and brought Carol's mouth to hers. "Now I know why this is so popular." She caressed Carol's breasts and pinched her nipples.

The kissing, stroking and increasingly rapid movements pressing their crotches together moved both of them toward their peaks. Sabrina came first and her expressions of pleasure brought Carol to completion shortly. Their movements slowed, but after a brief rest, they started again.

Sabrina said, "If we do this right, we might be able to go all night."

Carol replied, "I'm sure glad you did your research. I would never have dreamed how nice this position feels."

They continued kissing, fondling and eye gazing for a half hour. Sabrina whispered, "My bottom leg feels like it is going to sleep."

Carol put both arms around her and quickly reversed their positions so that her leg was on the bottom. "This feels too good to stop, so we have to take turns."

They continued until Carol said, "Maybe we've caught up for today. Sleeping sounds good to me."

Sabrina replied, "I don't think I've ever felt so totally satisfied and limp. Turn around here and let me cuddle you."

Carol put her butt in Sabrina's belly and turned around to kiss her. "I can't imagine anything better than what we did tonight."

"Good night, Baby. Sweet dreams." She turned out the light.

Morning found them completely wrapped around each other as they were startled by the radio alarm. They both did cat stretches and yawns as they came slowly to life. The phone rang.

Sabrina picked it up. "This better be Derrick." She yawned loudly and handed the phone to Carol.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

Carol smiled and being more awake than Sabrina, replied, "You're up bright and early."

"They start these meetings earlier than our school. Takes a little getting used to. Sounds like you slept with Sabrina."

"Needed some comfort and company. You spoil me by cuddling me all the time."

They brought each other up to date as Sabrina slipped off to make coffee. When she returned she pointed first to Carol then to herself, then at the shower. Carol nodded. After a minute, she concluded the conversation by saying that she had to get on with her day. She quickly joined Sabrina in the shower.

This time, they faced each other and let their soapy, slippery breasts rub around and cause them more pleasure. Carol began stroking Sabina's shaved slippery labia and Sabrina teased Carol's curly hair. Then they were rubbing clits and getting more excited. Carol came first and when she returned to normal, made sure that Sabrina had her first thrill of the day as well.

As they were drying, Carol said, "Rubbing our naked slippery breasts together made me quite hot and wanting. I will want to do that again."

Sabrina said, "I haven't done that since college. Only a few times then—not enough. We can do it tonight. What a way to start the day."

During breakfast, Carol said, "I have a meeting after school, but I should be home by 5:30 or so."

Sabrina said, "Maybe we can go to Afton's for dinner. Derrick doesn't care for the menu, but he's not here."

"I'd love it."

Carol left for school and Sabrina went to her office to work. About 9:30, Mike called. "What are you doing that can't be interrupted?"

She laughed, "You just did."

"Can you come over for lunch?"

Sabrina teased, "Is this lunch or a nooner?"

"Both, I hope. I've missed you."

"Can't turn down an offer like that. See you about noon."

As they lay together in his king size bed, he said, "I have been unable to get that beautiful shaved pussy out of my mind."

She laughed, "Neither have I. I feel it all the time and that feeling makes my panties wet. When I feel it, I think about it and I want something in it. Right now, I want you in it."

"I can do that."

As they were pumping and humping, she remembered how wonderful he felt inside her. He moved just right and he was just the perfect size to make her crazy. He let her come as many times as she wanted, well almost, before he took his final pleasure.

When they were through and cuddling, she asked, "When we go to France, will you be seeing other women?"

He pulled her to him, "Absolutely not. You're all I have wanted for months."

"I don't know what made me ask that. I think I'm anxious and worrying about our relationship. I'm new to this, you know."

"We'll have to take it as it goes. I haven't had such strong feelings in many years."

"That happened to me over the weekend. I don't know how to handle it."

"We'll be together and do things together and maybe it will just seem one day that we are together. I have no desire to look farther."

"I feel better. I don't want to be a burden, but I need to tell you when I am worried."

"You may share your burden with me any time. Some days, I might even be able to help."

Sabrina dressed and he kissed her at the door. "Thanks for the nice meal and the dessert really hit my spot."

"Mine, too. I will call you. Need anything before we leave?"

"My passport's valid. I have enough clothes for warm and cold. My computer is ready to go and I have books." She hugged him. "I'm looking forward to this trip like a kid at Christmas."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.