Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Carol came running in after school and went immediately to Sabrina's office. "Hi, Mom, I'm home."

Sabrina laughed, "Hi, Baby, how are you doing?" They had a hug and kiss. "Let's go get comfortable."

Shortly, they resumed their chat position on the leather couch. Each was sitting on knees or legs so that they could look at each other. Carol opened, "Well, I just have to know."

"Let me give you some basics. Things I notice about a man. He is a careful driver and doesn't scare the hell out of me. He can talk about a large range of topics and not be pedantic. He listens to my stories and understands. He is considerate and gets my views on what we should do, except for surprises. I feel comfortable and safe when he puts his arms around me and we sleep. I want him to be there in the morning. That's a biggie."

Carol laughed, "Sounds like a profile in a dating service."

Sabrina laughed, "That's a good one. I guess it did."

Carol asked, "What happens next?"

Sabrina said, "Secret, until I can talk to Derrick?"

"Cross my heart."

"Mike went to an early breakfast meeting to discuss an assignment with a client. They want him to go to France for four weeks to work on a problem. He asked me to go."

"Sabrina! Four weeks?"

"Yes. He will have a nice apartment with a maid who can cook if asked. Some of the others have been there and think it is outstanding. I will be able to do my work and sightseeing while he is working and we will have nights and weekends together."

"You sound like you're going."

"Unless someone comes up with ten good reasons I shouldn't, I plan to do just that."

"What about Derrick?"

"Since you came along, he seems to get along just fine without me."

"You're right about that." She paused, "God, that is so exciting. Just go to France for four weeks."

"I thought so. Surprised me when he asked, but after the weekend, I figured we could make it together for four weeks. Hey, if I don't like it, I get a flight home."

"Speaking of the weekend, how did that go? I mean, what did you do?"

"We hiked, played tennis, and had nice meals. Other than that, we spent a lot of time in bed or in front of the fire." She smoothed her hands over her jeans, "He kept me in a state of desire most of the weekend by kissing, touching, and telling little stories." She stroked her hair, "We became well acquainted. One of the best weekends I have known."

"What happened when you arrived?"

Sabrina laughed, "We unpacked and settled in. He opened a bottle of wine and made a fire. He kissed me with skill and passion. I forgot to mention kissing is way up on the list of requirements. After a half hour, he said, 'Can we go to bed?'"

"I moved over and kissed him, then whispered right in his ear, 'Nothing I would like better.' He picked me up and we undressed each other and climbed into the bed. It was cold for about thirty seconds. I snuggled as close to him as I could and we kissed and kissed. No rushing. He touched me all over and I touched him where I could reach."

"Wow! You said that was what you went to do."

"It was and we did. We did! I don't know how many times he got me off, but I'll bet it was close to fifty. Sometimes, I just couldn't move any more."

"That sounds so decadent! I am so happy for you!"

"I wanted to be decadent. Sometimes it's hard to leave a weekend like that. I wasn't ready to come home, but we had to. While we waited for that wreck to clear, he pinched my nipples and kept his hand in my crotch. I expected to go to his house when we were back in town and have one last fuck. It was too late and he had a really early meeting to prepare for, so I came home."

"Into the arms of your waiting son?"

"My panties were wet and I had soaked almost through my jeans. I'm surprised you didn't smell me when I came in."

"I think I was worried about your report on how good it was."

"I told Derrick that I was permitted to have the leftovers if he had any. By the time we went to bed, he had recovered from you. He gave me quite a welcome home!"

"He's good at that. I came home yesterday from a meeting wanting him. He gave me a thrill, too. He had even washed the sheets and made the bed."

"See, you're a good influence."

"When will you go to France?"

"They want him to leave Friday, so I guess I'll go then."

Carol moved to her and kissed her, "This is just wonderful. I'm thrilled for you."

Sabrina hugged back and they sat close. "He's due home any minute."

"I know, but we'll have some time tomorrow and the next day."

"I'm looking forward to some quality time with my daughter. Maybe we could do something. I'll check the paper."

The familiar sound of the garage door alerted them to Derrick's arrival. He walked in to see them giggling on the couch. "Seems like every time I come home, you guys are scheming on the couch."

Carol stood up and kissed him. "Come to the room. We need to talk." Sabrina chuckled knowingly.

Inside their closed space, Carol immediately started undressing. "Hurry. I got into her descriptions and I need you now."

"That good?"

"Well, she said that he had her a little crazy all weekend and she didn't want it to end. She also told me that you gave her a special welcome home. I want one of those welcomes now."

Derrick stripped and went in beside her quickly. She said, "Don't be gentle. I've already had my foreplay." She stroked his cock, but it was responding slowly. She put her mouth around it and gave him a proper tongue-lashing. It worked marvels and she lay on her back. Within seconds he thrust deep within her. She said, "Hard and fast now. No teasing."

He granted her wish and soon she began her vocal expressions of passion as she bucked up to him. He stopped for a few seconds and then resumed his fast rhythm, feeling her spasms soon again.

She moaned, "That's good. Good. Now, go!"

On her third eruption he let himself join her in ecstasy. When her head returned, she said, "I was afraid her stories would get me all worked up. I'm so glad you were here and willing to indulge me."

"I'll indulge you any time I can. You were hot and wet. Nothing feels better."

"I have to go home. You'll need to take care of Sabrina after while, I'm sure. I could see the longing in her eyes when she told her story. She couldn't go to Mike because he's in a business meeting that will go late. Looks like you're chosen."

A quick memory flash of Sabrina's bare pussy diverted his attention for a few seconds, "I don't mind finishing what someone else started. You came to me ready. I will do what I can for her. Although I'm happy for her, I have this feeling that I may soon be replaced."

"I guess you brought it on yourself. You urged her to go for it."

"I did and I'm intellectually glad I did, but we've had a nice home life since we all got together."

She poked me, "Who are you kidding? You've had sex on demand for so long that you're spoiled. How would you like to go without for a while?"

"I wouldn't like that a bit. Not even a little bit."

She laughed, "Neither would I, believe me. After what we just did, I couldn't think of going without."

"We all had a long dry spell before that dance. That night changed everything."

"Cross your heart?"

"Sure." I did the X on my chest.

"Sabrina planned to seduce you when you came home that night. You didn't make any moves and she chickened out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.