Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I arrived about six and received the Carol greeting kiss. She acted like she hadn't seen me in weeks. She took me to the family room where Ray was watching a ball game and Sylvia was on the other side of the room doing her cooking routine. I went to her and kissed her gently on the back of the neck. "Thanks for inviting me. The aroma is very tempting."

Carol came around and resumed her tasks. She waved for me to join Ray by the TV, which I did. When I sat, he said, "Alabama and Georgia. 'Bama will have to have a miracle to win this one. Only five minutes left, and they haven't been able to shoot all day."

After the game, which 'Bama lost, I asked him how things were going and how he was feeling. He replied, "I feel fine. Seem to have all my strength. They're still not sure about what this is all about. Worries me."

"I can see why. Do you go back?"

"Next week. I think Wednesday."

"I'd be glad to help, but I will be at a science conference at Auburn for a couple of days."

"That sounds interesting. Are you presenting?"

I explained that I was a part of a panel that focused on career options in aerospace and other high-tech fields. My purpose was to be sure that I had considered all of the options before starting at the university. Several scientists and engineers from one of the high-tech defense contractors were making themselves available for our questions.

We continued to talk until Sylvia called us to dinner. Eating with them always made me feel good. They treated me like an adult and listened to what I had to say when they asked questions. Maybe they learned about listening during their ordeal in counseling with Carol. I really learned a lot when I went with Mom to grief counseling.

Sylvia said, "Carol says you're going to be out of town part of the week?"

I explained my situation and said, "Mom will be home if you have to stay overnight. I'm sure she wants Carol to stay with her." I snickered, "They sure seem to have a lot of girl talk to cover. They can chatter on and on."

Carol slapped my arm. "We have to keep each other informed about your behavior so you won't get out of hand."

"Sometimes I think they talk about more. Can't take that much time to keep up with me."

Sylvia laughed, "I can imagine. I think we'll be away on Tuesday and maybe Wednesday."

"That should give them time to get caught up! I mean, two whole nights."

Sylvia then said, "I understand that Sabrina was excited about her weekend date."

"It's been a long time for her. Carol and I had to calm her down and reassure her. Gave us a kind of glimpse into what parents go through with us."

They both laughed. Carol said, "Remember when I was going to the junior prom when I was a freshman? Sabrina was that nervous. I had to coach her on breathing."

Sylvia giggled, "Carol was so beside herself, I thought I'd have to follow her with a mop."

"Mother! For God's sake. We're eating."

When the laughter subsided, I said, "We're going to lie in wait for her tomorrow night and get the whole story. She's been very positive about Mike since they started seeing each other. He'd been asking her out for several months and finally I talked her into calling him."

Sylvia said, "That sounds scary." She almost shivered, "I can understand why you had to push her."

Carol said, "We're really looking forward to a good story!"

After dinner, I thanked everyone. Carol and I decided that she should come later in her car, since we didn't know about tomorrow night. Carol went to help her mother clean up and I went home. As I drove, I smiled at the warm feelings that I had for all of them. They made me feel welcome and wanted, even the first time I went to their outdoor cookout. I was home by 8:30.

Carol came about ten and we had our normal kissy greeting. I said, "We can watch a movie or a program if you feel like it."

"Good. I was afraid you'd make me do homework."

We watched one of the Saturday night humor programs when she said, "You really have my mother's number. She likes you a lot. I just don't know what she sees in you!"

I pinched her hard. "Your mother is a great judge of character. That's what she sees in me."

She turned around facing me and put her arms around my neck and shoulders. She covered my face with soft kisses and then said, "Derrick, we have a good life for a couple of high school kids. I listen to my friends who have to plot and scheme to get a chance to be alone and they are always worried about getting caught, or they have to be out in a car or some place dangerous."

"Do any of them know of your situation at home?"

"Jennifer and I tell everything. She knows that you and I get it on. I haven't told anyone about my arrangement with mother. For some reason, I think they would believe that mother was neglecting her responsibility if she permitted me this freedom."

I added, "I read an article once about a single mother who permitted her daughter to have her boy friend stay over night. The story was written in such a way that what she did makes so much sense. She put condoms and lube in the drawer and gave her daughter a vibrator for her birthday. When asked, the mother replied, 'Why not let her enjoy it? She's going to do it anyway. At least here, she'll be safe and comfortable.'"

"I just tell Jennifer that Sabrina is gone a lot and we have time to play."

"Speaking of which, maybe we should go to bed and enjoy some of our freedom."

"I love being between your clean sheets and feeling my naked body against yours. My greatest pleasure, almost."

One of my purchases at the mall drug store was a package of latex finger cots. They're like protective covers for fingers—like condoms. I slipped one on my finger when she was not looking. She was lying with one leg on top of me and her lush brown crotch against my thigh as we kissed and I stroked her back and breast. I wet my finger with saliva and moved it around her anus lightly. She whimpered and pushed her pussy against my leg. I continued the circular movements as she became more excited. Then, I inserted my finger just up to one knuckle and brought it out. She gasped and raised her butt against my finger.

"Oh, Derrick, you found a new toy. More."

By now, she was pushing her clit against my thigh. I put my finger in to the second knuckle, and then brought it out. She pushed her butt up again. I pushed the finger back in and out slowly and she started to reach for her clit.

"God, that makes me itch so bad."

I held her hand away from her clit and continued the slow thrusting of my middle finger, just in and out to the second knuckle. Her hips were moving faster, causing my finger to move faster and then it hit her and she shrieked. I continued the slow thrusting with my finger and her movements became more pronounced.

She grabbed my cock and said clearly, "I have to have this. Now." She climbed on my hips and inserted it instantly. I still had my finger inside and kept it moving. She was in a frenzy on my belly and began shrieking again.

She put her head back and said, "Oh, God. I can't keep this up." She came again. She muttered to me, "Finish! Finish!"

I needed only a few strokes to bring me to ecstasy as I moaned and grunted. We lay together still breathing hard and she examined the latex covering on my finger.

"Why did you get these?"

"To thrill you. Besides, if I don't use it and I get my finger on your pussy after I've had it in your ass, you could get an infection. Now, I can peel it off and put my finger right back on your clit."

"Some other time, maybe. Not right now. You are just full of surprises. I couldn't believe how that slow gentle movement could drive me so wild. I could barely contain myself."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her good night. She rolled over into my spoon and relaxed for a minute or two, then turned around, "What's going to happen to us?"

"We're going to sleep and wake up feeling wonderful."

She poked me, "I'm going to Alabama and you're going to Huntsville. That's a three-hour drive each way. Are we going to do weekends together?"

"You will have lots of activities, particularly if you pledge. I know we can't get together every weekend."

"I'm not even sure that we can stay in the dorm, even when you come down to see me. Maybe I can get a private room."

"I hadn't thought about going back to being celibate."

She sighed, "I'm worried. We have to have a plan. I'm not ready for this to end yet."

"I'm not either."

"Good night, Derrick. I love you."

I inhaled deeply and brought her closer, "I love you, Carol."

After our morning passion, we decided to make nice omelets. We worked well together as she sliced up the vegetables and cheese and I prepared the eggs and seasonings. I went out for the paper while she was finishing up. I cooked one large omelet for us to split and she prepared the grapefruit and toast.

I clinked my coffee cup with hers and said, "We did that nicely. I like working with you."

She kissed me and said, "Me, too. Thank you."

After we read the paper, we studied until time for lunch. I was determined to use up the leftovers before starting a new meal. We seemed to spend a lot of our time on meals.

After lunch, she said, I have to go to that meeting this afternoon at the school. I told you about it. I will bring something for dinner. She dressed, kissed me, and drove off.

I spent a couple of hours cleaning up the yard and ran the vacuum around where we had been cooking and living. I knew I had to spend some quality time studying calculus and was glad that Carol had a meeting. I even washed our sheets and remade the bed. I read once in one of those "how to seduce women" guides that most women abhor an unmade bed for a first fling. Since Carol would be sleeping at home tonight, my opportunity would be when she returned from her meeting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.