Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I walked into the family room and saw those two beauties sitting on the couch grinning like they had just won the lottery. Something was going on and I was nervous after what happened this morning.

Mom said, "We had a nice talk. I really like your girl friend. She told me that she was. She said that if there was anything left of you after she got her fill, I could have it."

Unable to contain themselves, they both burst into loud laughter. I was feeling left out of the decisions and I pouted, "Don't I have anything to say about this?"

Carol replied, "Of course. We aren't threatening you. You just seemed to like us both."

Before I could think, I said, "Yeah, I do love you both."

After at least thirty seconds of dead silence, Carol came to hug me, "I hope you mean that."

I whispered, "I do love you, Carol."

She started crying and pushed me away, "You have to go and let me get myself together. Go!"

As I walked out I saw the two of them locked in a hug whispering and wiping their eyes. I was shocked that I had the courage to say that to her.

I opened my email and found a note from Sharon asking me to call her after four during the week. I dialed her stored number on my cell phone and shortly heard her smooth voice, "Hi, Derrick. Are you OK?"

"Yeah. You?"

There was a pause, "Yeah." Another pause, "I, uh, don't think it will be a good idea for you to come here on spring break."

"Fickle bitch. Now, you're going to tell me you don't love me any more."

"Oh, shit! I do love you. I went out with this guy a few times and all of a sudden, you had competition."

"What you're saying is that he's better in bed than I am."

"No, he is not. He is also not my first cousin. I like him a lot and we are kind of exclusive. Don't hate me!"

"Couldn't hate you for taking care of yourself. I have a new flame, too."

"The one from the club dance?"

"Yep. That's her."

"Is she better in bed than I am?" She teased.

"No. Well, maybe."

"Going to keep her?"

"Glad you called because I wondered about bringing her when I came down to help you pack."

"No need. Brad and I did that last weekend and it is taken care of. He even kept some of Dad's shirts."

"I love you, Sharon and I'm glad you're happy with Brad."

"I love you, Derrick and I'm glad for you, too."

I sat back in my chair and grappled with my feelings. First, there was relief. That spring break commitment weighed heavily on my mind. Maybe I had a tinge of jealousy. I loved Carol and also loved Sharon, but not in the same way. Confusing. At least, things have settled here for a while. It must have been awful for Carol to catch Sabrina and me together.

Carol came to knock on my door. "Sabrina and I are going for a run. Want to go?"

"Give me five minutes to get dressed and I will join you."

We went on our normal path through the woods and around the neighborhood on the trails. After running for fifteen minutes, I could feel myself relax and come down from the stressful encounter with my two women. We ended up our run back at the house panting and laughing about our stress levels, which were now down to zero.

Mom and Carol went to fix the dinner and I went to my room to work. I was called after about an hour to report for eating. While we were eating, Mom said, "There has been so much going on around here that I haven't mentioned my weekend plans."

I urged, "Don't keep us waiting."

"Mike and I are going to the mountains for the weekend. We're leaving tonight and will be back on Sunday." She teased, "Carol has agreed to baby sit you."

I asked, "You've seen him several times. He seems OK for you?"

"I don't have a big crush on him, but I enjoy his company and we talk easily. Don't want to wait any longer to find out if we can do intimate things together."

Carol teased, "She's trying him out to see if he can, uh, measure up."

"Carol! Have some respect." She paused, then, "I'm not sure I'll know how to act. I haven't been with another man since before I was married."

Carol said, "You've been practicing with Derrick and I'm sure Mike will lead you into the same ecstasy."

"Derrick made me promise to get the contraceptive shot last month. Glad I did, although, I may have to switch to the pill later."

"I wanted you to be safe from me. Since he is new, maybe you could use condoms the first time out. I will get you some, just in case."

"I haven't asked about condoms since I was in college. How do I bring it up?"

Carol replied, "The school nurse says to be firm. Something like, 'We don't know each other, I'd feel better if you used one of these.'"

I replied, "If he is a good person, you won't even have to ask. He will take care of it. If he objects, you have your answer about him."

Sabrina laughed lightly, "I never expected to have a lecture about the birds and bees from my children. It's kind of nice."

Carol said, "I don't have that much experience, but we've had a lot of instruction on the evils of sex. Given our arrangement, all that seems to have become irrelevant. I'll bet they didn't think about us when they planned the videos."

Sabrina laughed, "You may be sure of that, daughter."

We cleaned up after the meal and went to our separate rooms for the evenings work. Carol and I had homework and Mom had work to do so that she could have the weekend free. As bedtime approached I went to Carol's desk and rubbed the back of her neck.

She turned around and said, "I want you by myself tonight. No sharing."

"I want you, too. Let's go to bed."

As we snuggled together, Carol said, "I'm happy that she has found someone who might even be right for her. It's so easy for us to hook up in school, but she doesn't have two thousand people to choose from."

"I hope she tells us some good stories when she comes home. She deserves a good time."

Carol giggled, "I will wheedle the details out of her. I want a play-by-play."

I pulled her in closer, "You just want a vicarious thrill."

"She'll get me all worked up if it's good, then I'll come looking for you." Then, she pressed her breasts into my chest. "Maybe I could use a thrill now, too." She could feel my readiness against her belly and quickly climbed on top of me and put me inside. "Oh, yes, that's the thrill I wanted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.