Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

After the highly emotional events of the past few days, Carol moved back into her own room and focused on her work. She reflected on the coziness in Derrick's room and having him next to her all night, but she needed some private time to resume her life, finding that her sudden, unplanned infatuation dominated her thoughts. She worried both about her father and her burgeoning romantic feelings for Derrick. She did not want to lose herself again. Then, of course, she worried about those other women in his life.

In her normal everyday activities, she rarely saw Derrick at school, given that they had different schedules. Even eating together was almost impossible. Occasionally, they could wave at each other in the far end of the hall, but that was about the extent of personal contact.

The daily routine was relaxing in a way. No new decisions to make. She had classes and events and clubs she had to attend. She had grades to make and Tuesday night was the honor society, Wednesday night was chorus and Thursday was girls pep club for the women's teams. She enjoyed these activities and her friends. Her mind was continuously occupied, but she regularly remembered Derrick's kisses, his hands on her and the skin contact as they slept together. During those nights, she could have all the sex that she wanted simply by wiggling and taking his cock in her hand or just kissing him gently on the ear. She wanted more.

Sabrina welcomed her into the house and after their initial outrageous introduction when they were virtually naked, she felt that she had a home there, too. Sabrina talked to Sylvia and assured her that Carol could spend the night any time that she wanted to. They both recognized that until Ray was out of danger, Sylvia could be called away at any time. Sabrina became a friend in need and chatted with Sylvia at length. Sabrina gave Carol a house key and permission to use it any time.

Derrick also had weeknight activities and Carol was rarely able to talk to him at length, although they often exchanged email.

Thursday, Carol had been to an extended pep club practice—where all cell phones were required to be turned off—and she sighed with relief when the session ended—it was hard work. She drove home late wanting to hop in bed, but did not remember to turn on her cell phone.

When she arrived home, she went to the living room and then the kitchen where she found the note from her mother. "The doctor's office had to reschedule Ray's appointment tomorrow very early. I had to drive him back to Birmingham and we will be back Friday night, I think. Go to Sabrina's. Leave your phone on. I will call you."

Carol turned on her phone and found the message from her mother saying much the same, but suggesting that she had a safe haven with Derrick and that she should not stay at home alone. Carol remembered the incident with the burglar and did not require more convincing. She packed tomorrow's clothes and her makeup and managed to get out of her house within fifteen minutes, never wanting to be there alone again.

By the time she reached Derrick's house, it was almost eleven. She used her key and intended immediately to take her clothes off and jump in bed with him in their room. Derrick was not in the guest room, so she went to his room and found no one there, either.

She decided that he must have been late from his science club and planned to surprise him when he came home to find her in his bed naked.

To be considerate of Sabrina and tell her that she was staying over, she walked down the hall toward a light coming out from Sabrina's open door.

Carol looked in the door to see a completely nude Sabrina reaching up to turn off the bed lamp. Derrick slept next to her, nude. Sabrina saw Carol's figure in the doorway and shuddered at the look on the girl's face.

Carol ran immediately to her room, but had no idea what room she should be in. Sure, there wouldn't be burglars here, but to know that woman was sleeping with her man actually drove her to tears. She lay sobbing on the bed she and Derrick had shared.

Sabrina left Derrick to his dreams and went immediately to Carol's bed, putting her arms around Carol to bring them close together.

Sabrina whispered, "Life is full of surprises."

Sabrina held her for several minutes as Carol snuffled.

Sabrina said, as she held Carol close, "I hope you don't think I was taking your man."

Carol snuffled and her body had light spasms.

Sabrina whispered, "I'm not trying to take your man from you."

Carol put her head on Sabrina's shoulder as she continued to sniffle. Then, she said, "I liked him so much."

Sabrina held Carol close and whispered, "I'm not trying to take your man. I had him first."

Something about the way Sabrina held her and the words and the total comfort in the older woman's arms made the last remark somewhat amusing.

Carol said, "I get your point. You had him first."

Sabrina kissed Carol full on the lips and hugged her close. "Baby, you can lie here and cry. I don't want you to go home alone. I told your mom you could stay here any time. I will stay with you until you sleep. You mustn't leave."

Carol put her arms around Sabrina and held her close until the crying subsided several minutes later. Then, Sabrina whispered, "I'd like it if you joined Derrick and me in my bed. He would, too."

A long silence was interrupted by a sob, "You think he wants me? He has you."

Sabrina brought her close, "Sweetheart, we both want you to be with us. Would you get undressed and go with me?" She began unbuttoning Carol's blouse. "Derrick and I were intimate before he met you. I know how he feels about you."

Carol snuffled several times as she stepped out of her skirt and removed her underwear. She then lay back down next to Sabrina and snuggled up close. Carol asked, "How does he feel about me?"

"I have never seen him this excited about a girl. He talks about you all the time. I think he is infatuated."

Carol sniffled again, "I am, too, Sabrina. I'm scared."

"He thought you were staying at home tonight and he knows I'm needy right now and he's trying to help. Given a choice, I'm sure he would rather be with you." Sabrina continued to stroke the girl's back and cheeks as she moved her hands trying to give comfort.

Carol put her cheek against Sabrina's to whisper, "I didn't know how needy I was until our first date. After we made love here that Tuesday, I couldn't believe how good it was. I've been wanting ever since."

Sabrina replied, "I know, baby. I know."

Carol asked tentatively, "What am I going to do?"

"Well, you can stay here alone and I will go back. I will stay here and you can go back. I can go send him in here. Best of all would be if you joined us in there."

Sabrina hugged her and kissed her on the lips, then said, "When we go in, you get in the middle. He will wake wanting you. I will be there for you, too. Sorry that tomorrow is a school day."

Carol relaxed and let her shoulders down. She realized that she was entering a strange world, but so be it. She hugged Sabrina, "Thanks, Mom."

Sabrina slapped her butt gently and led Carol to where he was sleeping. "Move to the middle close to Derrick." As Sabrina felt Carol snuggle to him, it seemed that one small problem had been solved. Carol had stopped crying and feeling sorry for herself. Derrick was out of it, sleeping with two lovely naked women and not even knowing it. Both women wanted to be in that place right then.

Carol breathed deeply several times and began to relax as Derrick's arms went automatically around her and she put her butt to his belly. Sabrina put her butt to Carol's belly and patted her on the hip. Carol put her arms around Sabrina's waist and suddenly felt comfortable and safe, protected on both sides. She remembered snuggling close when it was cold at slumber parties when the girls had to cuddle to keep warm. Tonight, the feelings were the same and different. They were warm, but having naked skin on both sides of her was a dramatic difference. She slept within minutes.

The next words she heard were from the NPR announcer describing some event in the Middle East. Sabrina was still in her spoon and Carol drew her close as she wiggled her butt against Derrick. Sabrina turned her head with a large smile and kissed Carol and patted her face.

Sabrina whispered, "Want to have girl fun?"

Carol smiled and nodded. Sabrina said, "Turn over and kiss him, wake him up, and we'll all have a shower."

Carol smiled brightly and turned to Derrick and began to nibble his face and ears. He finally stirred and whispered, "That's nice, Sabrina."

Carol grasped his morning erection tightly and whispered back, "Boy, you'd better know who I am in short order."

When he opened his eyes, Derrick was startled to find Carol in his arms and Sabrina standing at the edge of the bed smiling. His first reaction was raw fear, but Carol kissed him and whispered, "Sabrina and I are going to give you a shower. Better get up—and I mean on your feet."

With his heart racing, he put his feet on the floor and felt Carol's breasts against his back. She said, "OK, on the count of three, straighten legs, stand up, walk to bathroom, pee, then to shower."

Derrick arrived at the shower to see Sabrina and Carol soaping each other and giggling happily. They opened their arms and he went immediately to them. The three of them soaped and rinsed and both women pointed at his instant erection.

Sabrina said, "Yes, Carol, it really is true. That is all that they think about," pointing to his erection. "We were having such a nice time here at the water park until he brought that thing in to show off."

By then both of them were giggling and pointing. Sabrina said, "OK, guys, that's all for this morning. Better get dressed and ready to go after the world." She went out to dry.

Carol kissed him and stroked his rigid cock and whispered, "Surprise! I hated to leave you like that." He came instantly on the shower floor as she milked the last drop. She stepped out and started drying herself.

"You are an incredible surprise. How did you guys plan that?"

Carol laughed, "I wish planning had something to do with it. We'll talk about it later. Gotta' get dressed." She wrapped the towel around her and went to the guest room.

Derrick wrapped his towel around himself and went immediately to the kitchen, "What's going on, Mom?"

"I'm afraid that was Sabrina's fault." She laughed and kissed him properly with tongue, "Now, wasn't that a nice surprise? We'll talk about the whole thing later. Go get dressed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.