Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

She cuddled in my spoon as she drifted off to sleep. In the middle of the night, she turned over to lie next to me face-to-face and I kissed her as we both drifted back. When the radio went on, we were locked in a close embrace. I had my usual morning bone poking her in the belly and rolled over to go to relieve myself, reducing me to half the man I was before. She did the same and quickly returned to the previous position.

She said, "We don't have a lot of time, but we practiced yesterday. Let's hurry." She massaged my growing cock until it was at full attention, and then said, "My turn to be boss." She climbed instantly on top and put it in place. Her hip rotation began immediately as she worked us both into hard deliberate thrusts. I squeezed her breasts and she put her hands on top of mine pressing them harder.

Then, I had this terrible guilt of being inside her without a condom. Guilt, yes, but the feeling of that hot sheath gripping my morning hard on like a cow milking machine pushed my conscience in the background. She was boss and she made the decision. She is smart enough to know the risk. It felt far too good to me to worry about the future. The future was now.

She let out her "Oh, God!" sounds as I felt her go into urgent spasms. When she started to finish her journey, I spurted my overnight load well inside her.

She moaned, "I can feel those hot spurts all the way to the end," and fell on my chest kissing me. "Good morning!"

"Good morning Carol. What a way to start the day!"

"Practice, practice! However, the day is starting and we have to get going." She pulled herself off me and started to the bathroom holding her hand under her pussy catching the drips.

I went in to wash myself off and saw her sitting on the toilet. She said, "I'm sitting here waiting for that stuff to drip out. I'll have to wear a tampon. Please hand me one from that drawer." She took a deep breath as she inserted it, "Well, there is certainly one advantage of a condom."

I watched her dress and wiggle into her jeans as she smiled at me, "See, I can do it by myself today. My panties keep the hair out of the zipper."

"I like to help and I like to watch, too. You're something in the morning!"

She kissed me quickly and went to the kitchen where Mom was fixing breakfast. We both went to kiss her and took our places at the counter. She said, "I'll do this until we get organized. I don't have any big projects today. Later, we'll have to take care of ourselves." She smiled at Carol, "Are you OK?"

Carol smiled, "Yes, I'm very OK. I like this arrangement."

Mom teased her, "Got lucky this morning, too?"

Carol blushed, "Yes I did." She paused, "Going to be hard to go home tonight."

Mom looked at her lovingly, "I like having you here, Carol."

We ate our fruit, eggs, and toast and sipped coffee for just a few minutes. Carol took her dishes over, hugged Mom, and thanked her for the breakfast. "Gotta' get going." I did the same and returned to our room.

As we finished dressing and gathering our backpacks, Carol said, "I'll meet you at my house right after school. We'll take their car to pick them up. It has lots more room." She kissed me and said, "See you later," and was out the door. She went to the kitchen and kissed Mom, "Thanks again for dinner and breakfast, Sabrina." She paused, "I like being here, too." Then, she was gone.

I ran through the kitchen, kissed Mom, and said, "We'll get back at ten or so. I'll see you then."

She just smiled and said, "Sabrina will be waiting up."

After school, I arrived at Carol's a few minutes before she did and read while I was waiting for her. She parked her car and came running over. "C'mon, let's get with it!" I gathered my stuff and went inside. As I came in the door, she came to me and said, "Well?"

We had a nice long kiss and she said, "I'm always so happy to see you."

"I am delighted to feel you as well."

She grabbed her backpack and said, "I printed out the map. How about my driving the first hour and you can do your work and then you drive and I'll try to get some things done. I can help navigate in Birmingham, unless you know the way."

"I can't drive there without a map, once we get off the freeway. So, let's get going."

Ray's car was a large four-door sedan with plenty of room in front and rear seats. One of those you see basketball players advertising on television. Carol appeared to be a competent and careful driver, which I appreciated greatly. She took us quickly to the freeway going south.

I was admiring her side view and thinking typical male thoughts when she asked, "Why are you going to school here? What do you want to do?"

I suddenly realized that we had never had time to talk about these major issues with each other. I responded, "My father was in the space program all of my life. I guess I never considered doing anything else. I figured I'd get an engineering degree and then work at NASA or for one of the contractors on a major space or rocket program."

"Think you'll stay around here?"

"That's always a possibility. Many interesting programs here. Maybe go to the cape or to one of the labs out west. Houston's a little crowded." I readjusted my seat so that I could lean on the center armrest, "Other than party, what will you do at 'Bama?"

She elbowed my arm off the seat rest and my head fell into her shoulder. "Don't annoy the driver. It is dangerous." She glanced over quickly with an evil smile and returned her eyes to the road. "I plan to make good grades and I will likely party some, too. I understand that, unlike Huntsville, 'Bama has a football team. You know how I am about jocks. Have to keep my options open."

"Future?"

"Not engineering! Some kind of human services, maybe. I've thought about criminology or even human resources." She had to readjust her cruise control, "I've watched mother do some of her volunteer work and sometimes I think about social work."

The conversation continued as we explored alternatives in the future. Sometimes I felt intimidated by what I had to do, but Dad always told me that people before me had managed to get through and I could, too.

All of a sudden, she pulled into a rest area and parked in front of the restrooms. "Your turn to drive. I failed to follow my mother's instructions and pee before I left. I have to run in here." She laughed, "Maybe someday I will pay more attention to my mother's advice."

We returned, refreshed as they say, and she sat in the center seat and fastened her belt. As I buckled in, she said, "I can study better sitting here." She pulled me over and kissed me. "Now, go!"

It took a few miles for me to get comfortable driving such a large sedan, but I managed to overcome my anxiety and we went on our way. She had the map printout on the seat beside her and soon had programmed the GPS to the hospital parking lot. After that, she put her head on my shoulder and caressed my belly and the back of my neck.

She put the back of her hand on my face and rubbed it, "I hope you know that I appreciate you."

I put my arm across her lap and pulled her closer, "That makes two of us appreciating each other."

I drove along in silence for a few miles as she sat close. Suddenly, I remembered that I promised Sharon I would see her on spring break and help her pack. The queasy feeling stayed in my stomach as I remembered Carol's probing into my recent sex life last night. I knew that would come up again. The options seemed quite limited. I could go and Carol would likely dump me. I could cancel and break a promise. Sharon and I talked about living together in my house. What would happen if I took Carol with me? Don't even go there! Drive the car and think about this later.

"Earth to Derrick again! Where are you?"

I fibbed, "I was worried about that truck. Before that I was remembering our time at the dance. And how all this got started."

"Since I attacked you like a common slut on my couch and then went to bed with you on the first opportunity, did you respect me in the morning?"

"All we did seemed just right at the time. I left that dance clutching your phone number and waiting for the time to pass so that I could call you. Then, the fateful phone call came early the next day. So, I called you the first real opportunity I had, when I returned from Charleston."

"I carried my phone, fully charged, around all the next day and felt disappointed. I just knew that you had to call me after all those nice things you said about me and those little kisses on the dance floor." Then she laughed lightly, "I'll tell you, that was a blow to my ego!"

"Now, I feel guilty for not at least telling you my situation. I feel even worse because I went to a shrink to improve my 'communication skills.'"

"You more than made up for it when you took me to that difficult play just because I wanted to go. No hassle. No argument. You said you'd go with me anywhere and I forgave everything." She laughed again, "Of course, I teased you my best when you kissed me the night before and sent you home to take care of yourself." She reached over and kissed me. "You might have just wanted an encore."

Another flash of guilt ran my heart rate up and I had to refocus my attention to the highway. That was the night I went home and Sabrina screwed me silly. Certainly didn't have to take care of myself! I patted her leg, "I wanted an encore for sure and you took care of me nicely after the play." I pulled her closer, "I also wanted an encore after that performance!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.