Unplanned Layover - Cover

Unplanned Layover

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Derrick suddenly found himself supporting the emotional needs of his mother who had two tragedies in the same year. He also found himself giving comfort and pleasure to his favorite cousin. Then, that girl he met at the dance came along and made life even better. Third place: Golden Clitorides 2006 as Classic Clitoride.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

After finishing the morning quickie, we had a nice soapy slippery shower and went in to make breakfast. She wore a flimsy see-through top and her fresh lace panties that revealed her dark mound. I put on a pair of shorts and an apron since I don't like to cook while naked, splattering and all that. We made scrambled eggs and she heated the cheese grits left over from last night. We had a nice grapefruit and coffee with whole-wheat toast. I was having a great time being around her. She sat on the inside of the breakfast booth and I was in a chair within reach of the coffee pot.

While I held her hand to my face to kiss it and gaze at her eyes, I looked up and saw Mom coming down the hall toward me in her see-through baby dolls, barefoot. She said loudly, "Darling, I'm home. Surprise!" She threw out her arms.

My heart rate must have gone to 200 in milliseconds. I gasped and looked at Carol. I looked back at Mom and knew that we were going to be exposed. Mom couldn't see Carol in the booth as she walked toward me. Mom put her face close with her mouth open to kiss me and suddenly saw Carol. I wanted to fall through the floor.

Carol threw her hands up and cheerfully said with a big smile, "Surprise!"

I threw my hands up and said, "Surprise!" It was the only word I could possibly utter.

Laughter filled the kitchen. When I could finally breathe, I said, "Mom, this is Carol Adams. Carol, this is my mother, Sabrina Thomas."

Mom said, "Carol, I have heard much about you. I'm going to get my robe on and I will be right back for coffee."

Carol stood, in her outfit as see-through as Mom's, and said, "Yes, I think I will, too." She hugged Mom and then they inspected each other carefully just like women prizefighters, and both of them touched my back and neck as they walked away. I had seen these two beautiful, scantily clad women cope with an intruder as if it were scripted in a sitcom. They returned shortly in robes. My brain was still not up to speed, but I was able to go get a T-shirt and join them in the kitchen.

Mom said, "I lucked out last night and managed to catch the redeye. I came in about six and went immediately to get some badly needed sleep. Then, I smelled the coffee." She looked over, apologetically, "I couldn't call you, Derrick, because it was already midnight out there when I left." She walked over to Carol and patted her shoulder, "Welcome."

Carol smiled, took Mom's hand and said, "Thank you. Morning is full of surprises. I got lucky last night, too!"

That brought another laugh and the tension seemed to be gone.

Carol took charge, "Want some breakfast?" She stood and walked over to the place where we made breakfast. "We have leftover cheese grits, some toast, and scrambled eggs."

Mom said, "Thank you. I'll zap some grits and put the toast in." They went about fixing her plate chatting about the task as if they had known each other for ages.

Mom said, "Get the butter, will you?"

Carol brought the butter and put flatware next to Mom's plate. Then, she sat with me.

In my mind, I knew that tension must be brimming in this room, but I could not feel it. Fortunately, although earlier both of their bodies were plainly visible under their sheer tops, neither made a big deal out of it. Just went to get their robes. My mother acted warm. Carol seemed to be comfortable when she met Mom, both virtually naked in the kitchen.

We sat and chatted for a few minutes enjoying our coffee and an apparently normal conversation. After a bit, Mom said, "I'm grubby. Have to take a shower. I'll see you later." She took Carol's hand, "Thanks for the grits."

Carol looked back, "Welcome home. I've heard a lot about you, too."

I said, "Carol and I are going to play tennis after while. You feel up to it?"

Mom replied, "Not today. Maybe tomorrow."

I took Carol back to the guest room for a sweltering kiss. Carol whispered, "She's something. I like her."

"Yeah. Once we got over that hump, things seemed to go well. First time I had to introduce my overnight date wearing her see through clothes to my mother wearing her see through clothes."

"First time for me, too. We, uh, saw a lot of each other." She smiled, "Looks pretty informal around here. She's damn good looking." Then, she caught my eyes, "I think I may be jealous."

I wanted to be away from that conversation quickly. "I'm going to get my tennis stuff. Be right back. We need to get moving." I literally ran to my room and put on my tennis clothes and shoes, not in a big hurry.

I went back to get Carol and she was just tying her shoes. She looked stunning in her short skirt tennis outfit with her hair back and her scoop blouse showing her cleavage. Oh, well, it's what the stars wear on TV. From the bottom hem of her skirt to the top of her anklets, her long legs showed shape and muscle. At the club, several of the regulars ogled her closely as we signed in to get our court. She said she wanted to play tennis and I hoped she could hit the ball.

We warmed up and hit for a few minutes. After our racquet toss, which she won, she elected to serve. She had a nice hard first serve and her second twisted and bounced crooked. That would take getting used to. On two occasions, I found myself watching the girl instead of the ball and she won the first game. She also knew that she could distract me. I finally settled down and won the match, but I could tell that with a little work, she would play a good game with me and I would not be ashamed of her in doubles.

We returned home and as we walked though the kitchen, Mom rushed over to see us. She took Carol's hands and asked, "Does your mother know that you're here?"

Carol looked surprised at the question, but said, "Yes, I gave her the number. My cell phone was off."

Mom replied, "I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag by admitting you were staying here, but you need to call her."

The message from her mother was clear. "Please come home right now. I will tell you when you get here. Your father has to go to the hospital."

Carol said, "Hospital? Oh, God. I will be right home."

Carol started crying, Mom came to hug her. "You and Derrick go right now."

Carol took her purse and makeup kit and we went immediately to her house. As we walked in, Sylvia ran over to us and said, "Ray is in the hospital. They want to take him to Birmingham immediately. I can ride with him in the ambulance and I don't know when I will be back."

Both Carol and Sylvia were crying. I asked Sylvia, "Have you packed anything?"

She replied, "Yes my suitcase is there. Will you take me to the ambulance?"

"Of course!" I took her bag and escorted her to the car. As she left us at the hospital, she looked at me, "Will you take care of Carol until I can call with more information? It may be late."

"Of course I will. We can come for you when you need us."

Sylvia leaned back in and kissed both of us, "Thanks. I'll call as soon as I know." She then walked around to my window and I rolled it down, then she said, "I asked you to take care of her and you said you would. Somehow, I know that you will. I can't tell you how much that means to me." She kissed me again on the cheek and smiled.

As I started to pull away, Carol said, "Maybe you could park right there a minute," pointing to a loading zone. She put her head on my shoulder as soon as I stopped. "I'm scared."

I held her and ran my fingers through her sweaty hair as she breathed deeply and exhaled slowly several times trying to stop crying. She looked up after a couple of minutes, "Thanks. I'm ready." She sniffled and blew her nose, "Let's stop by my house. I need to get some things. I didn't realize I was moving in with you."

As she packed in her room, I said, "Take enough for Monday, too, just in case."

She smelled herself and said, "Ugh. Can we shower at your house?"

Mom had made lunch after I called her and told her about Carol staying with us. When we walked in, Mom immediately hugged her and said, "Go get out of your wet clothes and come to eat."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.