Fantasie du Jour - Sex Shop Delights

by kinkabella

Copyright© 2005 by kinkabella

Erotica Sex Story: A woman is taken to a sex shop where she must suck strangers while being ravished, teased and pleasured by her new master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

As somebody who loves shopping, especially for clothes, I'm no stranger to changing rooms. However, it might be one thing to undress in one located in a dress shop but it's quite another thing when that changing room is at back of a sex shop. You stand inside the tiny booth with me, leaning with your back to the door and watching while I remove all my clothes. One by one I hand you my things - my blouse, skirt, bra, shoes, pantyhose and finally, my panties.

You bundle all my clothes into an empty brown paper bag the store clerk has given you. My panic level climbs a notch when you drop it on the floor and gently kick it out under the door of the booth. From your brown bag of newly purchased things, you pull out a pair of broad, black leather cuffs for my wrists. There's a matching pair that you then secure around my ankles. The collar you've chosen for my neck fits snugly and, once in place, you swap places with me in the narrow booth and have me face the door.

An instant rush of unexpected delight hits me when I notice a peephole in the door and the movement of somebody just outside. You tell me to bend over and place my hands on the two wooden bench seats that flank the sidewalls inside the booth. There are eyebolts to which you lock my cuffed wrists. Behind me, you then help lift my legs so that I am on all fours and straddling the narrow width of the booth. After you lock my ankles in place, I realize my face is perilously close to the peephole.

The sound of your hand slapping my ass reverberates loudly in the booth and, no doubt, can be heard outside as well. You slap me hard and I can feel burning welts of the impression your hands leaves. It's difficult to remain silent, but I bite my lip and hold back the yelps.

There is some more movement just outside the door and I hear the man standing there unzip his trousers. I catch a glimpse of his underwear right before it too is pushed down his legs to join his trousers around his ankles. A moment later, a large, half-erect cock is presented through the hole right in front of my face.

"Suck it," you say.

I am loathed to do any such thing but you continue to slap my ass harder and harder until I am forced to obey.

There is a distinct taste of saltiness to the stranger's cock once it's in my mouth. Saliva forms instantly around it to dilute the taste, but swallowing forces me to suck harder and draw out the unusual, sweeter taste of juices seeping from the tip of his cock.

The sudden touch and sound of a vibrator you press against my clitoris take me by surprise. I immediately moan and squirm, sucking hard as well as I try to evade the pleasurable sensations now buzzing through me. My mouth clamps hard around the cock and I can feel it becoming solidly erect. It slowly fucks my face through the peephole while you continue to tease and torment my clit with the vibe.

If my mouth hadn't been completely filled with cock, I would have begged you to stop. The pleasure was intense and I knew I wouldn't be able to withstand it for very long. The touch of the smooth metal shaft gliding effortlessly into my pussy made me shudder and break out in a rash of goose bumps.

I had become so distracted by the vibe and my approaching orgasm that I wasn't prepared for the eruption of the stranger's cock in my mouth. I say 'eruption' because it was as furious as a volcano and the voluminous amount of his first spurt completely flooded the back of my mouth. I had barely managed to swallow it when a second and third volley of his thick jism shot to the back of my throat. I desperately sucked and swallowed it all, moaning loudly the whole while as you continued to assault my clit with the vibe.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.