Taken Not Stirred - Cover

Taken Not Stirred

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Chapter 4: The sub who loved me

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The sub who loved me - An aging movie star recieves his cumuppence and it changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Roger stopped abruptly during his morning walk. His eyes had caught the familiar shape of a Pound coin on the ground. He started whistling as he bent down to pick it up. It was good sign. I will do it! It was funny how something as simple as finding a Pound, could change your life. To be accurate, finding the coin didn't change his life at all. As a matter of fact, he was going to put it in the first poor box he came across. It was a catalyst that helped him to make up his mind. He had decided to accept Mistress Penelope's gracious offer and become her full-time sub.

It was Wednesday morning and there was much to do. He would have to call his solicitor to have it all set up; lease his flat, arrange of healthy stipend for Roderick, his man servant, many things. He had no family to think of, his relatives were all dead. He would be missed for a little while on the fund raising circuit, but they would soon find another darling. Roger sped up his walking pace. He had so much to do and so little time. He did not forget about the Pound coin and stopped by St. James Church on his way home.

Roger was nervous. I shouldn't be, but I am. I'm sure already and this is what I want. So why am I still nervous? The grandfather clock chimed 12 times. Should I call now? She did say Friday afternoon. If I wait, will she think I don't want to, but if I call right away won't she think I'm too eager? I am eager and she should know that, I will never hide my feelings from her. Roger picked up the telephone and called her number.

Roger waited while he was connected to Mistress Penelope. He told her of his decision to accept her kind offer and waited for her response. She sounded nonchalant, but Roger thought he detected pleasure in her voice when she rang off.

It had been a quick two days getting his affairs in order. Roger stood outside his flat his flat and waited. Actually it was now Roderick's flat. Roger had decided to give it to him, a sort of parting gift. All Roger had left was a suit-bag containing his tuxedo, a few suits, and his Scotsman's uniform. He wore no watch or rings, he wouldn't need them. They had gone to Roderick with the flat. Everything he would need from now on would be given to him by his Mistress at her discretion.

The chauffeur opened the limousine door with a smile. "You have made Her Ladyship so happy. The whole staff bids you welcome." Roger just smiled, saying thank you and got in the limousine. Apparently the staff knows more about the goings-on at the mansion than I thought. Roger sat back in the seat and contemplated the changes his life might take. His mind wandered and for the thousandth time he wondered if he was doing the right thing. When the limousine arrived at the mansion, Roger was deposited on the right side of the mansion at a door he had never been to before. "Just go in Sir, there are instructions for you inside. Her Ladyship was called away on the other business, but she will return this evening." Roger entered the mansion and found a note inside. It read:

My dearest sub,

Follow the hallway straight down without turning. It will lead you towards your room. There will be more instructions there.

Your Mistress,

Penelope

Roger walked to the end of the long hallway. It ended at the playroom. I know where I am now. He crossed the playroom and walked straight to his room. I will have plenty of time to find out all about my new home. There was another note on the bed. This note read:

Welcome home,

Hang your dress clothes in the closet. Then take off all your clothes and throw them away. You may keep your dress shoes; put them in the bottom of your closet with the other shoes. Dress in the leather harness. There is a cold plate awaiting you in the dining room.

You may go there anytime after you dress. Make sure you clean up after yourself. Then familiarize yourself with the play room; get to know it, and its toys, well.

I will return some time this evening, wait up for me.

Mistress Penelope

Roger was troubled by some of the instructions, but he decided to follow them to the letter. He figured that he should get used to doing what his Mistress wanted without question. Roger put away his shoes and his dress clothes that he had brought. He then stripped and tossed his clothes he had worn there in the trash. He was not worried being naked as he looked for the harness, he was home. He found the leather harness hanging from a hook in the closet. He awkwardly put on the harness; he had to make several changes until he felt that he had it on properly. It was black leather with straps that crossed in an 'X' over his chest and back. A small pouch barely held his cock and balls. His ass was bare with just a thong strap running up its crack. I feel more naked with it on, than with it off.

As he was crawling out of his room, he noticed that something was different about the room; there used to be a door. The door was gone now; it looked like there never had been any door there. There must be a reason why it was taken off. Roger shrugged, sure he would find out eventually.

Roger crawled to the dining room, his uncovered ass cheeks shining pale white as he crawled. He crawled, as he always did in respect for his mistress. He ate his cold plate with relish and cleaned up the dining room and put the plate in the kitchen area. Roger then crawled into the playroom and looked around. There was much that Roger had not noticed on his first visit to the playroom, both obvious and not so obvious.

On the main floor there was a wet bar, fully stocked, that Roger has not seen before. Surely they must be many more things here. It was then that Roger noticed that most of the playroom was accented with semi-precious gems. He looked closer at those gems. In all the groups of gems there was always one gem that was recessed a little bit more than the others. Pressing the recessed gem revealed a secret compartment or closet, if the gem was on the wall. There were two hidden closets; one was full of different types and sizes of costumes. The costumes very greatly, from a maid's outfit to leather harnesses like Roger was wearing.

The other closet contained rack after rack of sex toys and restraints. There were many that Roger had seen or heard of, but there were also some whose use escaped him. Hmmmm, something not to have Mistress feel she needs to use on me. That was those closets, I closed the doors marveling at the mechanisms that helped keep them hidden. Now, where had I seen more of these jewels?

Roger found at secret compartment in an octagonal table. Swinging the top off he could see different labeled compartments. The first few he readily recognized: Viagra, Cialis, and a couple others that were normally available with prescriptions. The others he didn't recognize. They had names like: Yohimbine, Ginseng, and Ashwagandha, to name a few. He reasoned that they were all basically for the same thing, increased sexual performance and stamina.

Still on the main floor, Roger came across a dark area of plain stone under the upper-level. Entrance to this chamber was through a narrow part of the wall that opened when a certain jewel was pushed. The stone was blood red. There were no lights in the room, just large candles and iron stands and more candles along the walls. The light from the open-door revealed the shadowy forms of furniture and a strange looking table apparatus with rope stretching off towards the walls and unseen ceiling.

Roger closed the hidden door to that room and looked at the fountains. They looked like a cliff face that ended in round basins. The round basins of the fountains had stones in them too. When pressed, part of the back dropped down like a seat and various restraints were visible. It was obvious that the water would come down the cliff face and get the person in the chair wet. Now why would anybody have to be restrained for just water, maybe it was ice-cold water. Roger shook his head and closed the compartments.

Roger ascended the stairs. The upper-level was mostly airy and open, a few leather harnesses were attached to the ceiling to hang about waist high. There was also on massage table with various holes in it. Velcro straps festooned its edges. The only compartments were near the table in a chest high carved wood sculpture. The sculpture showed men and women in various sexual acts. Roger pressed the stone. Two compartments swiveled out of the sculpture. One contained various tubes of lube and massage oils, including edible ones. The second compartment contained condoms of all types and edible underwear in all sizes, types and flavors. That was the playroom, Roger felt like he knew the place in and out now. There was only one thing left to do, crawl to his room and wait for his Mistress.

Roger made sure that all of the 'secret' compartments were closed. He knew that tidiness was very important. He then crawled back to his room and sat patiently on the bed waiting for his Mistress.

Roger was sitting on the bed, dozing, when his Mistress appeared in the door way. He heard an almost inaudible 'tisk' and was instantly awake and struggling to his feet. Mistress Penelope looked tired and her hair was a bit disheveled. However, the most important thing, he realized, was that she looked angry! She was standing very tall with her arm extended and finger pointed down at the floor. Roger dropped to his knees. Oh no, my first night in my new home and I fell asleep and stood without permission.

Mistress Penelope shook her head and chastised her disobedient sub, "You are certainly a disappointment, sub. My head aches when I try to put your misbehavior into words. Tomorrow I will explain your gross disobedience and punish you as you deserve. Tonight I have to get to bed and you will NOT even be given the pleasure of sleeping at the foot of my bed. I will see you tomorrow, sub."

Mistress Penelope then strode off down the hall. Roger did not know what to do. How can I sleep now? I must get so rest, so I can serve my Mistress better, but my mind is racing in circles. Plus, I was aroused by seeing her again. Roger finally drifted off to a troubled sleep filled with strange sexual dreams.

Roger awoke the next morning to the crackle of the intercom system. He was sitting up in bed, naked, sporting a 'piss-rod', his mistress' voice was heard issuing from the speaker in his room. "Prepare yourself and report to me and playroom for inspection and punishment." said the disembodied voice of his Mistress.

Once Roger had finished his morning bathroom rituals, he crawled back to his room and got on his harness. He then crawled down to the playroom to wait his Mistress' pleasure. I don't see her anywhere but I wait here with my head bowed until she appears.

Mistress Penelope appeared in one of the doorways. As always, she looked magnificent. She wore low designer pumps, silk stockings, and a simple low-cut summer dress. She sauntered up to Roger and put her hand under his chin. I hope that I meet with her approval. Mistress Penelope raised Roger to his feet with just a little pressure under his chin. He finally stood before her and she began to inspect him. Roger was a fine figure of man and the harness showed off his athletic frame. He met with her approval.

Mistress Penelope was running one finger around her sub's well-defined body. Roger could not help shuddering. Just one touch, with just one finger, and she has me all nervous and aroused. His Mistress ran her finger down towards the pouch that held his cock and balls. With a quick hand she pulled the pouch from his harness and let it drop on the floor. His semi hard cock pointed toward her at a forty five degree angle and his swollen testicles were tucked up at its base.

She bent down in front of Roger and caressed his balls checking for any missed hairs. They were as smooth as silk. Satisfied, Mistress Penelope pulled him towards a small table BY HIS TESTICLES. She let go of his scrotum and picked up a shiny metal implement and held it in front of his face. Roger's face displayed confusion until she bent down and snapped the thumb cuffs on his ball sack. Each testicle was held in a separate cuff and they were joined by short length of chain. "How does that feel, my disobedient sub?" Mistress Penelope asked.

Well it doesn't feel too bad, I'm glad she has a steady hand, thought Roger until she attached the fishing weights. It was then that Roger thought, Cor blimey! What is she putting on there! "It feels a little tight, Mistress." She just looked at him and smiled knowingly. His balls and scrotum were pulled down taut so that his erect cock was pointing at a downward angle.

Mistress Penelope then ordered him to get on his knees. Roger dropped to his knees and gasped; the weights attached to his balls free fell and then pulled up short giving him a nasty tug on the scrotum. I'm going to have to move more carefully with those weights on. "I'm yours to command Mistress." Roger obediently said.

"I'm going to host a party tonight and depending how you serve me, will decide how long you will be wearing those thumb cuffs and weights. From now on you may stand while working to prepare for and while at the party." said Mistress Penelope in a casual tone. A party? But I just got here. I don't know how to be a sub. I thought I would get time to learn, but I'm being thrown right in. I'm sure Mistress Penelope knows what she is doing, but can I live up to her expectations?

Mistress Penelope had Roger working all morning, getting the playroom ready for the party. They broke for lunch; Roger served his Mistress, of course. After lunch Mistress Penelope set a pill down on the table. "You don't have all heart problems or high blood-pressure do you?" she asked Roger. At his negative reply, his Mistress said, "Take this pill, it is Cialis and it will prepare you for the party. I want to make sure that you are up for any occasion that presents itself." Roger took the pill without thought. He knew his Mistress would never cause him harm.

During the afternoon, Roger finished getting the playroom ready for the party. Once he was done, Roger was covered with a film of sweat. I hope it meets with her satisfaction, I don't know how critical she will be. Mistress Penelope took a look at the work he had and nodded, showing her approval. Phew, everything must be OK. She then stepped up to Roger and ran a finger from the top of his semi hard dick to the center of his chest. Licking his sweat from her fingertip Mistress Penelope said in a seductive voice, "Yummy, take a shower and prepare yourself for the party. Do Not embarrass me tonight."

Roger got himself all cleaned up and ready for the party. He made sure his harness didn't have any spots on it. He didn't want to mess with the fishing weights. He was kneeling behind Mistress Penelope just to the right of her. Roger was also sporting a massive boner. His Mistress was to credit for that, activating the Cialis with a few strokes on the head of his dick. Roger felt like he was giving a one gun salute to all the people that arrived for the party.

There were only about 25 people invited and they arrived over the course of about 15 minutes. Of course, all were fashionably late. Roger could tell their dress and demeanor that they were all Doms, Dommes or subs. They were a varied group, but there were a few that stood out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.