Taken Not Stirred - Cover

Taken Not Stirred

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An aging movie star recieves his cumuppence and it changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Roger donned his tux with obvious ill humor. He was due at a Charity Dinner as the Guest of Honor. How had he been talked in to attending it? I certainly don't need the money, the attendance fee will be nice, but is it worth all the trouble? I will have to deal with old maids and rabid fans. They will talk about their favorite movie scenes, gush about how I had foiled the villains or 'wooed the leading ladies. Even worse, they will hang on my every word and ask me foolish questions. Then they will repeat versions of what I have said to all their friends.

The hostess of this affair, a Miss Pegs, was probably a dotty, old, would-be movie actress and would bore his ear off. She would demand his attention, since she paid his fee, and act worse than all the others put together. Roger sighed; this was going to be a very long evening.

The custom limousine arrived at the residence of Roger More exactly on time. It was a custom made white limousine. The chauffeur opened the door for him to enter, which he did, yawning. He attacked the in-car bar with relish. At least the evening would not be a total loss, he thought as he made himself a strong Martini. Roger would enjoy free booze, all the way to the dinner.

The limousine pulled up at the entrance to a sprawling Spanish villa. The chauffeur opened the door to the limousine. Ahh, time to act interested, thought Roger as he got out of the limo and skipped up the steps.

He entered the main room of the mansion to the sounds of applause and the band playing themes from his movies. Fans and admirers soon mobbed him; however, he still managed to always have a fresh Martini in his hand. He acted the part he was paid for; the only effect of the Martinis was his talking more and using a bit more of the brogue than he would normally.

Roger had just finished fending off the latest elderly, female groupie, when he realized he had not yet met the hostess. That was strange, thought Roger; the hostesses usually hung off him like a leech. Suddenly, a butler appeared at his elbow, stating that the hostess would like a moment of his time, if he could spare it. With none of his faithful fans close enough to use as an excuse, he had to say yes.

He followed the butler to a room off the main hall. It was mostly bare except for two plush chairs. The butler excused himself saying, "Madame will be in shortly to talk to you. You will then escort her into the main hall for the formal presentation." After the butler left, Roger flopped down in one of the chairs, victim of the many Martinis he had guzzled.

The door to the room opened and Roger looked up. He eagerly leapt to his feet. Miss Penelope Plugs was a vision for his tired, bloodshot eyes. She was young, about 25, and the sexy, backless, white gown she wore looked as if it had been painted on her luscious body. She exuded class and loveliness. "Roger More at your service, Miss Plugs." Roger offered as he bowed before her.

Penelope responded with a small curtsey and replied, "Call me Penelope, and I shall call you Roger." Her smile was dazzling and Roger felt as if he was under a spell. "Please sit." Penelope said as she sat and the hem of her dress rose dangerously up her tanned thighs. Roger sat down, not as gallantly as he had planned; but then again, his eyes were staring at Penelope's thighs. Penelope did not acknowledge his wanton gaze, but immediately started to talk.

"This affair is very important to me, my late husband died of this disease. Tonight I hope to raise enough funds to find a cure. I have observed the cavalier way you have treated my guests and your efforts to empty the bar. You will act the perfect gentleman from now on or you shall pay." Penelope's words finally reached Roger's drunken lustful mind, you will act the perfect gentleman from now on or you shall pay, and he raised his eyes to hers. When she had finished her command, she stood and waited for him to open the door to the main hallway.

Penelope and Roger were admitted to the main room to applause and fanfare. After the formalities were over, which included Penelope accepting several contributions, it was time for dinner. Roger was seated next to the highest donor, which turned out to be a wanna-be movie actress he had talked with, but mostly listened to. She had time to catch her breath and was smiling as he approached. He didn't care what Penelope said, he was gonna get stinkin' drunk and ignore the elderly bitch. He didn't say more than two words to her during the meal. The dinner was mostly a blur to Roger. He was staring into space and drinking as many Martinis as he could.

The party finally ended and the guests slowly trickled out. They wanted to have a final word with him, but he turned his back and ignored them. Roger waited for Penelope to come storming up, but she was nowhere to be seen. The butler approached Roger. "Your limousine is almost ready, sir. Would you like a nightcap?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.