The Dance - Cover

The Dance

Copyright© 2005 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - another one that Dave started before his death, Maureen and i have got together to try and take it on, we both hope you like it, if the feedback is good, i promise we'll add to it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The theme of the party was the Wild West and mum was loving it, as far as I was concerned, she was the best looking woman there, her and dad danced for what seemed like ages, dad in his jeans and brand new cowboy boots, the check shirt and the Stetson hat.

I had to admit that he looked good, he was certainly enjoying himself, but the only person I had eyes for was my mother, she looked absolutely brilliant, her fringed skirt was as short as she dared, short enough to show off her long, suntanned legs and her little white panties were on display as she twirled and pranced.

Her heavy, braless breasts swayed teasingly under her thick cowboy style shirt and her long blonde hair hung down over her shoulders from beneath her Stetson, she knew that most of the men were looking at her, she loved it, but it was the other women that she flirted subtly with, only a very few of them knew what mum did for a living and they all approved or else they wouldn't have been invited to her birthday party.

I wasn't supposed to know what she did, but I found out quite by accident one night when I was unable to sleep for the grunts, groans and stifled little squeals of pleasure coming from her and dad's bedroom down the hallway, I got up and switched on my laptop, their noises had aroused me so I went in search of some porn, it was the first site that I saw, the name meant nothing, At home with Kelly and Friends, but it was the photograph that leapt out at me, it was her, there was absolutely no mistake, it was my mother!

It only took about five minutes to feed my credit card details into the computer and it was with trembling fingers that I hit the enter the site button.

It was our lounge, our living room and kitchen, our garden and even my parent's bedroom, I hit the button to see "Kelly" with Marie and sat back to watch as the video opened, mum and another woman were in the back of a car, dad's car and they were kissing each other hungrily, mum had a hand up between Marie's open legs and the camera zoomed in to show her hand inside the woman's little pink panties, Marie slipped a hand inside mum's blouse and eased out a breast as they swapped saliva, then the car pulled up outside our house and (I presume it was dad operating the camera) we had a ground shot up both short skirts, mum's panties were light blue, the same one's that I'd found in the wash basket and held to my face only that morning as I relieved my need.

A noise on the landing then startled me and I closed down hurriedly just as mum popped her head round the door,

"I didn't realize you were awake darling" she said and blushed prettily, "We were just fooling about a bit, you know"

"Yeah I know mum" I grinned, "But I didn't realize that it was called fooling around"

"Sorry" she laughed, "Get some sleep" and her head disappeared again.

That had been two weeks previously and I'd visited the site every day since then, mum was without doubt the sexiest woman I'd ever come across on the internet, it was obvious from the dozens of movies and literally thousands of photographs that she was game for almost anything and equally obvious was the fact that she was making an awful lot of money!

Gradually the part guests drifted away leaving mum and dad and another couple, Matt and Sheila, I sensed that they were waiting for me to go to bed so I said goodnight and obliged them.

It took half an hour before dad came up to check that I was asleep, I waited until he closed the door silently and then crept out of bed and tip toed to the top of the stairs to look down into the big, open plan lounge.

Mum and Sheila were locked together in the middle of the room kissing and tonguing each other sensuously, dad was on his knees behind Sheila his head up beneath her skirt as he kissed her bottom and eased her panties down until she could step out of them, Matt was doing the same behind mum who wiggled her bottom sexily as she stepped out of hers, then dad picked up a bottle of baby oil whilst the girls finished undressing each other as they continued to kiss.

Matt picked up a towel from the couch, which was obviously there for just this scenario and the girls lay down together, mouths still searching and tongues probing,

I was absolutely rock hard when I saw mum's gorgeous little pussy for real for the first time ever, she was shaved completely in contrast to Sheila's hirsute bush, but then Sheila's hand obscure my view as she stroked mum's pussy, mum took the baby oil from dad and sat up to dribble it all over Sheila's generous breasts before laying on top of her full length, their breasts squashed together and hips humping each other furiously.

I was so entranced by watching my mother's wanton display of Sapphic lust that it wasn't until dad introduced his penis to their enjoined mouths that I realized he and Matt had undressed and were now naked, mum lifted her bottom up for Matt and I heard her low moan of pleasure as he eased himself into her slit,

I was stroking myself slowly as I watched Matt fucking her and it was at that moment that she saw me!

I'm not sure what I expected, but I certainly didn't expect her to smile and buck back at him her eyes still on mine!

"Fuck me Matt" she yelled, "FUCK ME, I'M COMING, YES, YES, YES, I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

And she didn't take her eyes from mine until she slumped forward again.

I crept back to my room, my mind in turmoil, how could I face her in the morning? How could she face me?

I masturbated to the vision of mum's face as she climaxed and then instead of sleeping as I usually did after jerking off, I lay awake wondering if she'd tell dad, I was twenty but still in awe of him, he was a big man and I'd felt the back of his hand on more than one occasion in years gone, "Jesus" I thought, "What a fucking mess"

It wasn't anywhere near as bad as it could have been, I awoke to another beautiful morning and showered before daring to go downstairs to face the music,

"Morning" I said and mum looked up and smiled,

"Hi"

There was an awkward silence then for a moment until I asked where dad was,

"I'm not sure darling" she said softly, "We were up most of the night arguing"

Shit, that wasn't what I wanted to hear!

"About me and last night?" I asked but she shook her head,

"No darling, well not about you anyway"

"So didn't you tell him?"

"No of course not, I know what his temper's like"

It was then that I noticed the slight discoloring beneath her left eye,

"Oh mum" I instinctively went to her and kissed her, "It was about me and what I did wasn't it?"

She shook her head again, "No it wasn't, it was about me, you saw what we did didn't you?"

"Yes" I said softly, "I'm sorry mum, honestly"

"Don't be darling" she said, which surprised me, "It was our fault, you've probably guessed that we're swingers, you know, wife swappers and all that"

I nodded, "Yeah, it looked like fun"

She grinned at me, "Yes it was to begin with, we used to have lots of fun, you've probably gathered that I like the ladies and your dad loved watching me with them, but for the last couple of years or so he's been getting more and more demanding, like last night for instance, I didn't want anything to happen with you being home, but he insisted and then after you disappeared, he accused me of wanting sex with Matt"

"And did you?"

She seemed to shudder at the thought of something horrible,

"No, I certainly didn't, him and your dad are, well they're, you know, they do things together"

"Oh my God!"

She got up then and made us a coffee, I sensed that she was crying and put my arms around her,

"So where's he gone then mum, has he gone with them?"

Suddenly she broke, turning round she threw her arms round my neck and buried her face in my neck, she didn't just cry, she sobbed her heart out and told me everything whilst she shook with her outpouring of grief.

Apparently dad had always had homosexual leanings, over the last four years he'd been having a gay affair with Matt who worked in the same office, Sheila knew all about it and she told mum that it was no worse than lesbianism,

"But it is darling isn't it?"

I nodded and held her tightly as she sobbed,

"Yes mum" I said, "With women it's different they can walk down the street holding hands and no-one bothers, they can kiss each other without anyone turning a hair, they always go to the toilet together in pubs" I laughed and got a smile from her,

"I've always wondered about that one"

We took our coffees outside onto the rear lawn that was still strewn with rubbish from the party and sat down at a table while she told me more,

"Dad's always enjoyed my exhibitionist streak and I love it too, but when you were about three years old we went to a nudist beach and that was when I first realized that he liked other men, he got aroused from looking at them, I've never liked it and I never will like it, it's just not natural, we argued a lot about it and that was when I agreed to try sex with another woman"

She sat back and smiled wistfully,

"It was beautiful Lenny" she said softly, "Absolutely beautiful"

I reached over and squeezed her hand, "Tell me mum"

She was well into her stride now and I think she'd have told me anyway,

"I was nineteen and she was twenty seven, you'd have loved her Lenny, I certainly did, she came back to our hotel room one night and we made love"

She giggled then and I smiled with her,

"I take it that you liked her then"

"Ooh yes, I was in love darling, she was the most gorgeous women in the world"

I shook my head and said, "No she wasn't"

"Lenny, you were three years old!" then it dawned on her and she blushed, "Oh"

"Carry on mum" I said, "I want to hear everything about your life"

"How long have you got?" she laughed and I told her I'd got as long as it took.

It took all day and just after tea time, we took a stroll up the road to the local pub, I held her hand and felt as if I was the proudest man on earth, she'd opened up and been totally honest with me, she'd spoke of the twenty seven year old and laughed when she failed to remember her name.

"You've got the memory mum" I said, "That's all you need"

"Oh Lenny" she said and grinned, "You should be a therapist, I've talked practically all day and all you've done is listen"

"Listening's good mum, you've had a fascinating life"

"Hey" she said loudly, "Enough of me, what about you, you've been working in Scotland for two years, tell me all about all those sexy little Scottish girls"

"There's not too much to tell mum" I laughed and she burst out laughing too,

"You're blushing Lenny, come on, tell me"

"Well there was one girl who I was with for about six months mum, but" then I laughed and my laughter set her off,

"What?"

"She left me" I was still laughing and mum looked at me curiously,

"So why are you laughing?"

"She left me for another girl mum"

I think nearly everyone in the pub garden looked round at us as we fell into a fit of the giggles,

"You're just saying that" she giggled, But I shook my head,

"Honestly mum" then I realized what I was about to say and hesitated,

"What?" mum asked and I knew if I told her, that she would somehow put two and two together and undoubtedly she'd get four!

"I think I'd like to take a drink home mum and tell you there"

"We've got enough booze at home darling to sink a battleship" she said and drained her glass, "Come on, you've roused my curiosity now"

Somehow it seemed right to have an arm around her waist as we strolled home, mum was smiling happily and I was just happy to be with her like this, I was aware though of the pressure of her breast against me as we walked and I hoped with all my heart that I wouldn't get an erection at least until we were seated and I could hide it!

She went upstairs and changed from jeans into a denim mini skirt and came down looking like a dream, bright blue eyes shining, breasts bouncing delightfully beneath her thin blouse and those bloody legs of hers!

"Go on then" she smiled as she sat opposite me and took a long deep swig of beer from the can, "Tell me"

I knew that whichever way I said it, she'd know, if I lied, shed know I'd lied, so I just blurted it out,

"She went on the internet mum"

Her face registered shock, but only for a second, her eyebrows raised and she put her can down on the table,

"You know don't you?"

I nodded,

"You've been on it haven't you?"

I nodded again,

She sank back on her chair, "Oh Lenny"

"I'm not lying mum, she really did, she ended up with her own site, well, her and her friend, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking that I'm making it up, but I'm not mum, honestly, there was just no room for me in her life then after the site took off, all she could think about was the money and what else she could do to get more subscribers"

She was silent for quite a while and I started to feel uncomfortable,

"What did you think of my site Lenny?"

"I'd rather not say mum"

"Why?"

At that moment, we heard dad's car pulling up in the drive and he staggered out drunk and for the first time in my life, I thought he was ugly, his face was contorted with rage and he lunged at mum,

"You fucking bitch" he screamed, "Half of that money is mine"

Mum flinched and cowered as he drew his fist back, I stood up and said in a very calm voice that more than surprised me,

"If you touch her dad, I'll kill you"

He stopped and looked at me in shock,

"What did you say?"

"You heard"

"I'm your fucking father boy, you just sit there and keep your fucking mouth shut or I'll shut it for you, ok?"

"No dad" I said softly, "Your boyfriend's waiting in the car, go back to wherever you've come from with him, mum and me will work the finances out, you'll get what's due to you"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.