Best Friend's Mom II - Cover

Best Friend's Mom II

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Susan, Eddie's mom, is so fucking horny that she decides to continue fucking some of the guys the same age as her son. She gets more than she'd bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Author's Note: thanks to all of you wrote to me so enthusiastically about the first segment of this story. I made it a stand-alone story but many of you wanted much more. So, here's the first part of more to come for you. Thanks for your emails. Tom Land

Chapter 1

Susan had been seduced by her son Eddie's friend, Philip, within only a few weeks of their graduation from high school. Philip had long been lusting "to do" Susan, and he'd finally taken the chance and come over to their house one afternoon when he pretty well knew Eddie, his best buddy, wouldn't be around. He wanted to fuck Susan, but he wasn't sure how Eddie would feel about knowing Philip was fucking his mom or if he'd even want to know those realities. Susan and Philip had enjoyed a very lusty fuck that afternoon and Susan had been left with a pussy full of Philip's thick hot sexy cum in her pussy.

Philip hadn't been Susan's first teenage lover by any means -- she'd had an obsession with bedding younger guys than her for several years, but she'd always worked hard to keep that fact a secret from her husband and from Eddie, too. Sometimes Susan would arrange to meet the young guy she was going to fuck at a motel or somewhere that they could have privacy for a few hours while they fucked. She'd also arranged to get with Philip a few more times that summer, after graduation, before he prepared to leave for college. Susan found Philip to be one of the sexiest and most energetic lovers she'd ever had and she didn't want to lose a very good thing as long as it lasted. Susan actually found the fuck sessions she had with Philip after that first one to be even hotter and more pleasurable than the first time when he'd managed to get into her panties.

By the middle of that summer, with Eddie and Philip both planning to depart in only a few weeks for college, Susan began to figure out how she could arrange to get a whole lot more of that young teenage cock than she'd already been getting fucked with. She loved to fuck men of all ages, but she found the sexy young teenage cocks some of the hottest she'd ever had thrusting inside her hot horny pussy. Susan didn't want her son, Eddie, to know she was going to bed with other guys nearer his age than hers, so she arranged to have some of the guys meet her at local motels and hotels at times and places where Eddie would know anything was happening.

Susan was so fucking hot with her horny young teenage lovers that she totally blew them away in more ways than one. Blowing them was definitely one tool in her arsenal of sexual skills and she gave awesome blowjobs to all the horny young guys before she let them fuck her. Susan didn't care if the guys she slept with knew she was Eddie's mother or not; if they did, she made them promise that they'd keep their affair a secret. She wasn't sure how Eddie would deal with the knowledge that she'd fucked guys like his best friend, Philip, and lots of the other guys his own age at school as well. If they didn't realize she was Eddie's mom, that made it all the better. She didn't care -- she was just hot for their hard teenage cocks to fuck her and bring her off.

Susan had enjoyed many sexual rendezvous with various young lovers and then one afternoon she found herself confronted with the need to take on either two guys at the same time or none at all. She wasn't willing to have that second option be the one so she agreed to meet two guys that were about Eddie's age at a nearby hotel. She would fuck both of them.

Ron and Larry were two very cute and nicely built guys that Eddie knew well and Susan knew that she was going to enjoy being with not one but two young teenage hotties at the same time. She wasn't wrong about that; one of the guys knew Eddie and he knew that Susan was his mom and as they made their way to the hotel room, he told the other guy who Susan was and that made both of them that much hotter knowing that the mother of one of the guys they knew from school was going to be meeting them for a hot afternoon of lusty sex. They'd both fucked girls from school but they also knew that being with a woman with some experience would be something they'd never forget. They were as right as Susan had been about how hot and lusty their afternoon would be with her.

Ron and Larry didn't waste any time when they got the door closed in the hotel suite there alone with Susan. Ron walked over to Susan, and he quickly pulled her close, kissing her as he began to let his hands roam all over her still clothed body. Susan had come to the hotel room in a pair of nice pants and a button up blouse that fit nicely and did nothing to conceal the fullness and sexiness of her ample breasts. And, Susan knew that she looked very hot for a woman of her age with a teenage son graduating from high school. But, in her years of sexual activity, she'd learned an awful lot about pleasuring men and what to do, even with two horny teenage guys, to get them off. Ron's hands were quickly on her breasts and while he was kissing her and fondling her, Larry had already started undressing so he'd be ready whenever the chance came for hot action.

Ron quickly had Susan turned on and more than ready to do both of them in whatever way they wanted. He continued to kiss her as he pulled her close against his body so she could not only feel his large hardon inside his pants pressed firmly against her pussy mound but so he could cup her asscheeks through her pants and let him feel her ass up. Ron could tell from his hands on Susan's nicely curved ass that she either had no panties on at all or a thong, and he'd soon discover which it was. Larry was totally naked, standing there beside Ron and Susan and then he began unfastening her pants and pulling them down and off her body. He discovered that she had on a skimpy see-through thong that left her ass totally bare and he soon had that off as well. Larry could clearly smell the aroma of hot wet turned on pussy, and it made his cock jump into total erection as he knew that Susan was going to be one of the hot turned on babes whose pussy would be so wet and make their fuck with her so sexy.

When Ron knew Larry was naked and had Susan's pants and thong panty off, he stepped back, and began to unbutton her blouse to remove it, too. Ron quickly had Susan's blouse unbuttoned from the top down and he could see that she was wearing a sexy push-up bra underneath it. He could hardly wait to see what her tits looked like without her bra accentuating them. He flipped her blouse off of her shoulders and then he reached in between her breasts to the front closure and undid it. When Ron got Susan's blouse off and then her bra unfastened, he slid the cups of her bra away from her sexy large breasts and he bent over, taking her left nipple in his lips as he started sucking and kissing her tit. Susan moaned hotly as she realized that even though these guys were only teenagers and the same age as her Eddie, they'd been with a woman before.

Ron quickly had Susan moaning hotly and she could feel Larry down in between them, spreading her legs and Larry was soon licking and eating her pussy. Susan had never been with two men who were this sexually aggressive and she knew this was going to be some hot experience. Susan felt herself quickly getting very hot as Larry slid a finger and then two inside her pussy as he was kissing and licking her between the legs while Ron was kissing her tits and her lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you guys are so hot," Susan said as she encouraged them to continue what they were doing. Then, she felt herself unable to keep from climaxing and she began to cum on Larry's face as he continued to eat her out. As she was orgasming, Ron stepped back and quickly slid his clothes off while Larry led Susan over to the nearby bed and he had her lie back on the side with her legs dangling off the edge. As Ron got completely naked, Larry stood there between Susan's legs, his hands cupping and playing with her sexy breasts while he felt her hand down between his legs, jacking and stroking on his hardon.

"Man, Ron, this babe is sure hot, isn't she?" Larry said as Susan was wanking his horny cock and then Larry got her heels up on the side of the bed and he took his cock in his right hand, aiming the head into the lips of Susan's swollen aroused pussy. He figured since he'd brought Susan off first, and Ron was busy getting his clothes off too, he'd go ahead and have the first piece of her pussy. Larry angled his cock straight into Susan's waiting cunt lips and then he pushed forward, feeling the hot wetness of her pussy on the hard head of his cock as he looked down and watching the head of his dick disappearing into her tight wet pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.