Mistakes, I've Made A Few... But Then Again - Cover

Mistakes, I've Made A Few... But Then Again

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Fourth segment in The Neighbors In 3-B series. Like the Starship Enterprise, Jim finds himself "able to boldly go where no man has ever gone before..."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor  

Jim lay nervously on the very far edge of the bed, trying to keep himself as far away from that damn bathroom as he possibly could. When he heard the shower finally turned off, he braced himself for the worst. Donna was still sitting on the edge of the bed, staring intently at the bathroom door. She hadn't uttered a single word in the ten minutes she'd been in the room. Another five minutes crawled agonizingly by before the bathroom door finally opened and Sandy stepped into the room. With the exception of a small towel, that she was using to dry her hair, Sandy stood gloriously naked, proudly putting herself on display. She looked over at the bed and took in the open mouthed pair as she nonchalantly sauntered further into the room.

"I knew you'd somehow find a way to come barging in here Donna. You just couldn't stand the idea of Jim actually spending time alone with someone who loves him, someone who wants to treat him nice, who wants to see him happy, could you? Well, it won't work. There isn't anything that you can do to keep me from proving to Jim that I'm the one who he was meant to be with since the beginning. You had your chances, and you blew it. Now, finally, it's my turn.You should just turn around and go back home and avoid even more embarrassment." As she was talking, she threw the towel on the carpet just as she was passing Donna. She put a smile on her face, stopped briefly and held her hands outstretched, posing for Jim as she approached his side of the bed. Jim could only close his eyes and groan as he anticipated the violence that he was sure was about to commence. He braced himself for Donna's outburst, but, strangely, it never erupted. She remained sitting, shifting her position slightly as Sandy moved past her and continued slowly walking towards Jim, seeming only wanting to position herself for a better view of what was about to occur. After a few seconds, hearing no shouting, screaming or any sounds of mayhem or murder, Jim cautiously opened his eyes to see Sandy poised, standing very still, her body just barely touching the bed, her pudenda mere inches from his face, her smile still confidently intact.

Jim turned his eyes reluctantly away from Sandy and turned his head so that Donna came into his view. She remained seated on the edge of the bed, an uncertain look on her face with her fingers tightly gripping the material of the parka held in her lap. A tension existed on her face, and also, on Jim's, only Sandy seemed at ease and relaxed. "Donna," Jim finally gasped out, "Make her put her clothes on, please." Sandy let out a laugh and leaned down, wrapping Jim in her arms and hugging herself to him.

"Oh God, Jim, I wish I had a camera to take a picture of the look you had on your face. Relax, before you have a stroke or something. Donna and I were just playing with you. We've been planning this little scene for close to a week. Donna told me, when I first got to Granny's that I had three choices, I could either turn around and go right back to California, I could die right where I stood, or I could go visit you, with her there at all times, to keep a close eye on the two of us, making sure that we both kept our promises to her. After I chose the final option, she agreed to at least let me treat you to this one tiny little peek at my totally gorgeous bod." As she said that last, she stood up straight and posed for him again. She turned then, and walked over to her suitcase, bending over with her legs slightly spread, she rummaged around through it, really taking her time before finally pulling out a long night shirt and putting it on.

"I didn't agree that you got to bend over for ten minutes with your pussy flapping in his face though, Squirt, you better start behaving." Donna was laughing as she said it and the two sisters were soon hugging each other and talking excitedly about their great acting jobs and how convincing their grandpa had been. Jim, for his part was just so tired and relieved that the two weren't going to kill either him or themselves that he didn't even get angry. He went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and put on his favorite sweat pants that he liked to sleep in in the winter. After he came back out, he noticed both the girls were laying in bed, under the covers, Donna in the middle and Sandy along the far edge. He walked over to the light switch by the door and turned off the lights before walking back to the bed and settling down and pulling up his covers too. He called out good night and turned on his side facing away from the girls, anxious to get himself some rest for tomorrow's long drive.

"Don't we get a good night kiss?" Sandy asked from the darkness, although like most motel rooms there was still plenty of light in the room from outdoor lights that filtered through the cheap drawn curtains. Jim didn't move.

"I'm not sleeping until I get my good night kiss." this coming from Donna as she gave Jim a nudge on his back from her elbow. Jim turned around until he was laying on his other side, his face inches away from Donna's, and his eyes staring into hers. Nothing was said between the two, they both just stared into each others eyes. After a minute, Jim leaned forward a little and gave her a tiny but tender little kiss on the lips before moving over to her ear and whispering good night once again. After that, he pushed himself up to his knees and, carefully leaning over Donna, he gave Sandy a quick peck on the cheek and wished her a good night as well. As he was pulling himself back to his side of the bed, he felt Donna's fingers reach up and trail themselves up first from his thigh and then across his retreating chest. He settled back down in the bed and closed his eyes still facing the girls and attempted to sleep. After a moment had passed, he felt his heart rate returning to normal, until he felt Donna's left hand reaching for his right one, she wrapped her fingers around his thumb then drew his hand towards her until the back of his hand was just touching her cheek. She just kept it there, not moving or doing anything. He relaxed and said nothing.

He was drifting in that twilight zone of mostly being asleep but with some small vestiges of consciousness still present when he felt Donna's tongue gently licking around on his thumb. In a flash, he became instantly awake, his eyes popping open, he tried to regain his focus as his eyes slowly readjusted themselves to the semi-darkness of the room. Donna had a playful glint in her eyes as she continued to lightly tongue his thumb, using her soft lips at times, in order to grip him so that she could lightly increase the friction of her licking. After Donna was certain that she had Jim's complete attention, she pulled down the sheet and blanket just enough so he could see one naked breast, the aureole puckered and the nipple standing proudly erect. He could see a light flush that ran down from her neck, reaching to that breast, and an array of thousands of tiny goose bumps on her skin. She then slowly moved his hand over to her exposed breast and lightly brushed the hairs on the back of his hand against the protruding tip of that nipple. Jim gazed at her, locked into every movement that she made as she languidly moved his hand back and forth, increasing the pressure against her swollen nipple slightly from time to time. Jim finally remembered to let out the air that he'd held in far too long, before inhaling in a desperately needed lungful of fresh oxygen.

Donna and Jim communicated for a time without any need for mere words; each touch that they shared speaking volumes about their joint past sorrows, and hinted at more than a promise of commitment to forgiveness and hope. It wasn't a sexual touching so much as it was a form of communion. Neither was aware of the exact instant that the both fell into sleep, but it happened while both had their arms wrapped around each other, their skins touching wherever they could. It was some time later that a very pleased Sandy was finally able to fall asleep herself, a small pool of tears quietly dropped on her pillow, the sole sign that she had been awake and witness to the rekindling that had taken place.

They started off the next morning a little later than Jim would have preferred, but both girls were insistent that he take Donna back to her house so that she could get the rest of her luggage, things she claimed she felt would be needed for the trip. After they got there, Jim was treated to a big breakfast from Donna's beaming grandmother, consuming two large helpings of delicious food while he waited for the girls to complete Donna's packing. When they finally came to Jim and told him they were ready, Jim was anxious to get on the road. The three finally took their leave, the grandmother giving each granddaughter kisses and hugs. She then came to Jim and gave him a very strong hug, telling him to drive safely and to take care of her girls. Donna's grandfather shook his hand warmly, good humor written over his face as he told Jim not to be in any hurry to bring either one of the girls back. Jim was amazed at how much luggage the girls had placed on their front porch, but he set about carrying it to his car and storing it in his spacious trunk.

He was driving his father's car, his mother having insisted that it was his now, after she had previously gone about quietly transferring the title into Jim's name. It was a three year old Chrysler with very low miles and with an excellent heater. Donna sat up front close, perhaps an inch separating her hip from Jim's. Sandy sat next to her sister, pushing her closer to Jim from time to time, enjoying the jostling that her actions produced and the halfhearted protests those pushes inspired. It was a long, but contented trip, as they stopped off once to eat a lite lunch and once more for gasoline and to take a rest room break.When they finally made it to Jim's place he got out and opened his front door before returning to the car to help with the luggage. The girls pushed their way past him and began inspecting his house noisily, as he was left to schlep in their luggage and carry it inside to the foot of the stairs.

"Where is Donna sleeping, Jim? I'd let her sleep in here with us, but we both know how much she snores." Jim looked up and sighed as he began the three trips necessary to bring all of the luggage upstairs. He set down all the bags beside the wooden guard rail that marked the center of the upstairs hallway, and when all the bags were placed there he sat down on the little bench that was built into the back wall of that entranceway. He feigned being more tired than he actually was, waiting for the girls to finish their unguided tour. The upstairs had five bedrooms and two baths. Each bathroom was at the end of the long corridor that spanned the upstairs. Both bathrooms had been added on sometime in the early 20th century, but had been completely reworked and modernized about ten years before. Both now had separate showers and bathtubs and the tub in the bath next to Jim's room was actually an elevated deep tub with jacuzzi that was easily large enough to seat two people comfortably. His mother had loved it, but Jim was a quick shower kind of guy. Donna and Sandy emerged from that bathroom arguing over who had first dibs on that tub.

Jim followed the girls back down the stairs as they started making a a quick inspection of all the rooms. When they got to the room where Jim had his mother's belongings stored, both Donna and Sandy began talking about it's size and what uses they could make of it that would be so superior to storage. Hearing them, Jim called out that he was storing some things for his mother until she decided on where she'd like to finally settle. He also told them that, after the room was emptied, he'd be making it into his office since he was currently using two adjoining small rooms upstairs and that it would be much more convenient to have everything set up in the one large area that the downstairs room contained. They finally got tired of their inspection of his house and yard and started asking what was for dinner. He told them that he'd take them out for dinner as soon as they'd unpacked and put all their things away. They groaned aloud, but finally went up and moved their things into the two bedrooms that Jim wasn't using. It took them the better part of half an hour to put their things in the closets and the drawers, but finally finished, they came down the stairs and took off for town.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.