Sleepwalking - Cover

Sleepwalking

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Guy wakes up missing his underwear while his mother in law is in for a visit...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

from sleepwalking IV We laughed for a few minutes before she looked at the clock. "Shit, I have to get this stuff back. I wish I could see you again Martin, I really do." "Why can't you?" She kissed me deeply, causing my dick to stir once more. "I'm engaged. Tonight is my last night at the conference before I go home to get married next week." "Wow, I didn't know. Hope I gave you a good last thing!" I smiled, chuckling softly. "Fulfilled almost all of my fantasies. Oh god that was good." "Almost?" She smiled. "Yup, almost." "What did I leave out Miss Kelli?" "Welllllll..." she stalled, smiling.


"Oooooooooh, go slow... Mmmmmm!" she moaned, watching inch after inch of my big meat disappear into her ass. "Oh GOD I love a big dick in my butt. Ryan doesn't like it, he oooooh thinks it's oh yeah, just like that... he uh oh oh... thinks it's dirty. Mmmmm" Her fingers were frigging her clit furiously as I pulled her legs further apart and began applying some force to my thrusting hips.

Her tits began to wobble as I picked up speed and her body accomodated my schlong jamming in and out of her butthole. All in all, it had been an awesome week. "You LOVE it in the ass don't you Kelli." I asked. "Almost as much as I loved it in my pussy 10 minutes ago. Now flip me over and do me like I asked!"

Suiting actions to words, she moved onto her hands and knees, releasing me from her body. She put her hands on the headboard and pulled her knees in. Sliding my cock back into her, I grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her whole body back onto my cock. Her moan accompanied a loud slap as her ass cheeks came into contact with my legs. "Ungh!" she grunted as I bottomed out in her ass. I pulled her head back and thrust in and out of her ass, my free hand coming up to grope roughly with her big tits. She was essentially helpless. She tested me trying to reach for me, but I pulled her hair back harder and pinched her nipple.

"Don't fucking move or I will stop" I promised vehemently. I stopped playing with her tits and brought my hand down hard on her ass, slapping it over and over. Each contact elicited a breathy "Yes!" from her. Her cries slowly turned into incoherent moans. I pulled her back with me as I moved to the middle of the bed, my hand now on the back of her neck. I pushed her down, trapping her head and neck on the bed, her face turned to the side.

"I am in charge, you do what I say" I said loudly, punctuating each word with a deep thrust. "Yessss" she moaned, her hands busy on her clit. Every once in a while they'd come up and play with my balls. Her asscheeks were red, wobbling slightly with each powerful thrust. She lay there, squirming around on my cock as I thrust deeply in and out of her. Her fantasy was to lose complete control of the situation and be spanked and ass raped for the most part. If I hadn't seen her make herself almost cum just talking about it, I would never have agreed. But... I did, so here we are.

"Cum in my ass baby... oh god, I'm gonna cum, cum with meEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she wailed, her ass muscled clenching around me like a vice. Not wanting to disappoint the ravishing beauty now encasing my dick, I did as the lady ordered and dumped hot cum deep inside her. She screamed loudly and for a long time after I was done cumming, but since she seemed to be getting off, I kept sliding in and out of her until I slid out limp. She collapsed sideways, shivering and whimpering in aftershock. I sat back on my heels, catching my breath. Hearing something softly behind me, I didn't react. I figured that Jules had snuck home to peek or join or something along those lines. I tried to keep my surprise in as I saw Janet reflected in a picture on the wall, her hands thrust into her undies, eyes closed.

Looking down at Kelli, her eyes were closed and she was breathing evenly. "Kelli?" I whispered. No reaction. I slid off the bed and into the master bathroom to clean myself off.

"What the fuck?!?" I asked myself. I wondered several things at once - what was she doing back, how did she get home, and why was she getting herself off?

Throwing caution to the wind and delving into the new well of confidence that I had, I walked out into the hallway completely naked and confronted my soon to be exwife. She was standing there, breathing heavily, her panties around her ankles. The look on her face was a mixture of confusion, lust, and exhaustion.

"Martin..." she began, but stopped, not knowing what to say. I grabbed her hand and led her into the second guest room, shutting the door. Once inside, I turned to ask her what the hell was going on when she attacked me. Her hands seemed to be everywhere, on me, ripping her clothes off, getting me hard, hugging me, pushing me away. "Oh god Martin, fuck me like that... please, you have to fuck me like that... I've never seen you so in control, so aggressive. Make me beg you to stop... please" she pleaded, her hands pulling my hand into her crotch, then finding my cock and jerking me off.

"Get off me!" I said heatedly, trying to discourage her, but my slowly flagging dick was hard as a rock just at the prospect of telling this little know it all what and how to do things.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.