At Play in the Bushes of the Lord - Cover

At Play in the Bushes of the Lord

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Inspired by viewing the movie "At Play in the Fields of the Lord". Martha's new husband changes in unexpected ways as they near the isolated mission station.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

She blushed from her hairline all the way to her nipples. Her Midwestern modesty was stretched to the breaking point. She turned her head away from the room full of natives and tried to pretend she was in bed on her wedding night and Mark was her new understanding husband deflowering her with kindness and gentleness. She tried to forget that she was tied to an altar with a husband who would publicly rape her if she did not cooperate.

Mark sucked her nipples, nibbled and kissed every inch of her exposed skin, while his hands roamed over her, caressing her body in places that were rarely touched even by herself. As Martha's lust grew once again she found that this reality; that is, being tied to an altar and fucked in front of these natives, excited her lusts more than the fantasy of being on her wedding night with a kind and loving husband.

She thrust her hips, humping her hot, sticky, wet cunt against the underside of Marks large hard cock. A wave of lust even more potent than the last washed over her, pushing aside thoughts of shame and humiliation. It pushed aside her Midwest modesty, and her parochial morality. It washed away her Christian upbringing and left only an animal lust craving to be fucked. Her body was drenched in sweat. Their sweating bodies slipped and slid against each other, she felt like her entire body was covered with pussy slime.

"GOD DAMN IT FUCK ME YOU BASTARD! FUCK MY HOT CUNT TILL I DROP! I WANT YOUR HARD COCK!" Martha shocked herself, she could never have imagined herself even thinking these things, and much less shouting them in a lust induced frenzy in front of a room full of naked natives. Mark, his own animal lust reaching a peak, reared back displaying his nine inches of hard cock before crouching over like a panther about to pounce and thrusting his cockhead into her gapping wet virgin fuck hole.

Mark and Martha both roared and growled like animals as they thrust against each other working the full length of his rock hard cock into her lust drenched cunt. Mark reached over her head and grabbed her tied wrists, he pushed and pulled moving his sweat lubricated body up and down over hers as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her grasping cunt. His body moved back and forth over her breasts with each thrust, his hairy chest dragging over her hard nipples stimulating them and feeding her overwhelming lust.

Martha turned her head and looked at the natives. Their lust was contagious, the natives were beginning to fuck each other. Some of them were fucking on the benches, some on the floor, and some leaning up against the walls. Everyone from the oldest men and women to ten and eleven year old boys and girls were busy fucking each other.

Martha was shocked at the sight, then she was shocked more when she realized how much it was feeding her lust to watch this uninhibited group fuck fest. Martha turned her head back to look at her husband. Just as his mouth descended on hers Martha noticed that the two young girls standing at each end of the altar were not fucking anyone. She felt sorry for them, why should they be left out?

Mark kissed his wife while he pounded his hard cock harder and harder into her wide-open cunt. Martha was surprised, this was a kiss unlike any she had ever dreamed of. This was no dry peck, Mark was tongue fucking her mouth. Thrusting his tongue into her mouth in unison with his hard cock thrusting into her fuck hungry cunt. The first wave of orgasm flowed over her mind and body, her cunt spasmed and grasped at Marks thrusting cock. She sucked on his tongue as it fucked in and out of her mouth. She spread her knees as far apart as she could to increase the contact between her lust-crazed body and her husband's.

Mark drove his tongue and his cock into the depths of her mouth and cunt then his body tightened and jerked. Martha could feel the huge cock spasming inside her newly fucked hole and responded with orgasmic waves of her own. Martha laid on the altar, her body totally covered by her husbands her mouth filled with his probing tongue and her cunt filled with his cock spewing hot cum, and she knew what it meant to be possessed by a man, to be 'taken'. Now she knew, and she knew she never wanted to have sex any other way.

As they laid together their bodies spasmed with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. After what seemed like an eternity the orgasmic spasms died away and Marks softening cock slipped out of her slimy well-fucked cunt hole. It was followed by a stream of his cum that dribbled down across her ass and pooled on the altar below her.

Mark climbed off the altar leaving Martha tied and on display. He stood behind the alter while the two naked girls dried his body with towels. Martha closed her eyes and relaxed, she, at least for the moment did not care if she was tied up or if she was on display. She laid and luxuriated in the after glow of a well-done fuck.

Martha lost track of time, she was almost asleep on the altar when she felt gentle hands touching her. She opened her eyes to see the tribe gathered around the altar. Martha was startled at first, but it was obvious that none of them meant her any harm. They were curious, they had never seen a white woman before. The felt her breasts, they ran their hands over her hair, face and mouth. The women seemed to be just as interested as the men. One of the older women fingered her pubic hair and chattered to the rest of them. They seemed to be mainly interested in her hair, they had very little body hair, and her healthy bush of pussy hair seemed to be a great fascination to them. Martha looked around and saw her husband standing off to the side with an arm around each of the beautiful young altar girls watching as the natives investigated her body. She closed her eyes, and felt like she was floating.

Martha opened her eyes with a start, she was nude and laying on her bed with only the mosquito netting over her. Her head spun as a rush of memories crashed over her. She saw flashes of a second fucking by her husband on the altar, another mind shattering orgasm, another round of orgy fucking by the congregation.

Then memories of the two altar girls untying her, helping down from the altar, gently washing her body and helping her get into bed. She remembered an early morning fucking from her husband and a comment that he would not have to do without is morning fucks anymore. She remembered a gentle orgasm and falling into a deep sleep. She struggled to sit on the bed. Waves of shame and humiliation followed the memories.

Shame and humiliation worse than any she had felt yesterday. Yesterday's shame and humiliation had been caused by things that were done to her. Today's shame and humiliation were caused by things she had said and done herself. Just as yesterday, her shame was compounded by the betrayal of her own body as the humiliation sparked the lust and her cunt moistened.

Martha stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She made a halfhearted attempt to straighten her hair. She opened the closet intending to put on a dress, and wear it right, in spite of her husband's orders, but all of her dresses had been replaced.

The new dresses had been cut down the front so she would have no choice but to let her breasts hang over the bodice. The front and back had been cut and re-hemmed to leave her lower stomach, crotch and thighs visible in the front and the ass and thighs visible in the back. I should just go naked, she thought, that would be more decent than these... slut uniforms.

Martha took one of the dresses out of the closet and put it on. She watched herself in the mirror and saw herself transformed from a nude young female to a young fuck hungry slut. At least that's what she looked like in her 'uniform'. It was time for her morning bible study. She picked up her Bible and sat on the edge of the bed. She knew large parts of the Bible by heart, and she could not think of a single verse that would give her comfort in this situation.

She opened her Bible at random, and found herself reading the 'Song of Solomon'. For the first time in her life she really saw the erotic nature of this Psalm. She had to stop reading, she was starting to get wet. She buried her head in her hands and started to sob almost hysterically. In only two weeks she had gone from a devout young Christian virgin to an unholy sacrificial victim, having her virginity sacrificed in some perverted pagan ceremony.

Martha paced around the small room in her 'slut uniform' trying to work out what to do. I can't control what Mark does, she thought, if he wants to tie me to the altar and fu... ah have sex with me every day I can't stop him. But I can control how I react. He can tie me to the altar and have sex with me, but I don't have to yell... well... what I yelled last night, when he does. My body may betray me, the flesh is week, but I can control what I think and do and I can serve the Lord as best I can.

Maybe I will have the opportunity to witness to those two young altar girls. A flood of jealousy swept over her as she remembered seeing her husband with an arm around each of them while he watched the natives inspecting her body. She remembered his cock was standing out hard and long.

It was shortly after that, Martha remembered, when he climbed back up on the altar and fucked... ah had sex with me again. Martha's cunt gushed wetness as she remembered the feel of his cock penetrating her the second time. Oh God help me get these memories out of my head, she prayed. She stopped walking, her thighs were pressing against her cunt lips and stimulating her more with each step.

Martha fell to her knees and rested her elbows on the bed. She tried to pray for relief, but the memories of last night kept flashing through her mind. And with each memory waves of shame, humiliation and lust crashed over her. She heard the bronze bell ring in the office.

She stood up. Oh my God, she thought, he wants sex already. But already a conditioned response was starting and her pussy responded with and extra gush of lubrication. She walked to the office, once again acutely aware of her exposed breasts, ass and cunt. When Martha entered the office her husband looked up.

"You look radiantly beautiful this morning," he said. Martha smiled, rarely had anyone called her beautiful.

"You're attaining that 'just fucked' glow I like so much in a woman." Martha's smile disappeared she felt like she had been crudely insulted. In her world only a whore or a slut would have a 'just fucked' 'glow' about them, and they would do their best to hide it. Martha noticed that the two altar girls were sitting on the floor by the window and her jealousy flared, she was about to say something about them when Mark spoke again.

"I can't fuck them yet, but they are making me real horny so come over her and suck my cock for me." He pushed his chair away from the desk and turned to give her access to his already hard cock that was sticking out through the fly of his boxer shorts. She thought it was truly the most obscene thing she had ever seen, and she was going to have to put it in her mouth. She wanted to run from the room, to yell 'no' at him as loud as she could and run away forever. Martha could think of nothing more humiliating than to be summed to satisfy a lust she had not inspired. She wondered if she ever inspired lust in her husband, or if she was only an instrument for its satisfaction. She knew she could not run away, and she dared not yell 'no', so she sank to her knees, leaned forward and meekly took his cock in her mouth.

As soon as she closed her mouth around his hard cock she new he had not washed it since his 'early morning fuck'. She knew she was tasting her own sex juices dried on his cock. She remembered licking the 'sticky wet stuff' off his fingers on the porch the night before. She had been filled with lust then, and it didn't matter, but now she was not in a state of lust, she was being forced to 'orally service his sexual needs'. That, she decided, was how she would think of it in the future instead of 'cock sucking'. She noticed that the two altar girls had moved to stand on each side of her and were watching as the cock slipped in and out of her mouth. Mark spoke to them in English, Martha didn't think they understood, but it was obvious that what he was saying was intended to wound her, not enlighten them.

"She's not an expert, but she is learning. Did you see the way she bucked and hear the way she growled like an animal when I fucked her last night? She put on a good show didn't she? Little slut that wants to pretend she's a 'good Christian girl'." Martha's face turned red as the waves of shame and humiliation sparked counter waves of lust. She took his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. She was going to show him what a good cocksucker she could be. Mark humped his hips thrusting his cock deeper into Martha's mouth. She felt his cock head slip into her throat and panicked as he pushed it in deeper until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Mark held Martha on his cock until she started waving her hands around, pulled her head off enough to let her gasp air, then shoved her back down on his hard cock. Martha learned to suck in a gasp of air every time his cockhead slipped out of her throat. Mark groaned loudly as his orgasm neared. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, then stroked it a couple of times with his hand and shot his thick creamy cum on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, and her lips. She started to reach up and wipe it from her lips, when Mark knocked her hand away.

"Go fix breakfast. These to little minks will help you." Martha stood up to walk to the kitchen, "And that cum better still be on your face when you serve me."

Martha went to the kitchen followed by the altar girls. As she fixed breakfast she constantly had to fight the urge to wipe the sticky cum from her face. That and her enforced obscene nakedness kept the level of her shame, humiliation and lust rising. Martha gave orders in English to the two girls, which they obeyed immediately. So they do understand English, she thought. As she worked she tried to work out her feelings about Mark. On the one hand she wanted to find a baseball bat and beat him to death. On the other hand she wanted him to come in and drag her to the altar and fuck her again like he had the night before. She remembered what he had said on the porch about fucking her with a baseball bat, and as she carried his breakfast to him she fantasized about being on the altar and Mark fucking her wet cunt with the thick end of a baseball bat. Mark watched her as she brought the plates in, then took her plate and combined it with his.

"Sit on my lap, I want to feed you." Martha sat on his leg and Mark wrapped his left arm around her and massaged her left breast while he offered her a spoonful of food. Martha realized that Mark treated her sometimes as a small child, sometimes as a sex plaything and sometimes as a pet, but never as a wife.

"You came in with a dreamy 'I want to be fucked' look on your face. What were you thinking about?" How does he know these things? Thoughts raced through her mind as she slowly chewed her food. I can't tell him what I was really thinking. He thinks I'm a slut already, what would he think if he new I was daydreaming about him fucking me with a baseball bat? Her face turned red with embarrassment. The color spread down her neck and across the top of her breasts to her nipples as she felt the humiliation rising. How could I have thought such things, she asked herself. Now I'm going to be even more humiliated because I am going to have to tell him. He can read me too well for me to try to lie.

She could not delay any longer, her food was chewed, and she would have to swallow it. Mark's squeezing and pinching of her left nipple added confusion to her thoughts. The nipple was getting hard and sending urgent lust messages to her cunt. Martha finally swallowed her food, she looked down at the floor in obvious embarrassment. Mark pinched and massaged her nipple while he gazed at her with an expected look, and patiently waited for her to begin speaking.

"Do you remember what you said on the porch yesterday afternoon?" she asked.

"I said many things, be more specific."

"About a baseball bat."

"Yes, if I remember correctly I said that, even though you were a virgin, you were so hot and wet that I could fuck you with a baseball bat." Mark paused, watching the red deepen from her hairline to her nipples.

"When I came into the room I... I... was wondering what it would feel like to be... fu..." then the words came out in a rush all run together,

"Iwaswonderingwhatitwouldfeelliketobefuckedwithabaseballbat." Martha let out a sigh of relief having said it. Mark laughed out loud, almost knocking her off his lap. Martha's blush deepened to a bright crimson and she looked down at the floor. She wanted to run away and hide.

"So, my good chaste Christian wife wants to know what it would feel like to get fucked with a baseball bat." Mark continued to laugh as he teased Martha.

"I'll put in an order with the Mission Home office for a baseball bat... do you prefer wood, or aluminum? Do you want an autographed Louisville slugger?" Martha angrily turned away from him, but did not get off his lap. She flustered and started to speak several times, then started laughing. Mark let her get away with the insolence of knocking his hand away from her breast.

"Turn back around," Mark coaxed, "we need to finish our breakfast." Martha swiveled back around on Mark's knee and took another bite of food from him. Just as she took the food from the fork Mark spoke again.

"Was that the big end, or the small end?" Martha almost sprayed her food over the altar girls as she burst out laughing.

When her laughter died down Martha leaned back against her husband, for the first time she felt like his wife. She accepted another bite of food from him and 'snuggled' herself against him, then leaned her head against his cheek. He alternated feeding her and himself from the plate of food on his desk.

After three or four bites, he slipped his left hand down and ran his fingers through her pubic hair, twisting the curls around his fingers, and casually 'playing' with her bush. Martha, for the first time since leaving home, felt relaxed. She ignored the voices in her head telling how shameful and humiliating it was to be fed and 'played with' in front of the two native 'servants', she was determined to enjoy the tender attentions she was receiving from Mark.

"You have the most luxuriant growth of pubic hair of any woman I have ever seen." Mark spoke with obvious awe. Martha's pubic hair grew almost as thick as fur, it extended up her belly coming to a point just below her navel, and two or three inches onto each thigh. It surrounded her cunt growing right up to the edge of her pussy lips, and came to a point again just below her puckered rectum.

"You're the first women I've seen who's cunt really deserved to be called a 'pussy'." Martha almost asked him how many women's cunts he had looked at, but then decided she did not want to know. A new feeling swept over Martha, never before had she felt pride about her genitals, she had been taught to consider them dirty and dangerous things to be guarded and guarded against.

She looked down where her husband was idly scratching her pubic bush like one would the back of a cat's head, between its ears. She had always considered her abundant pubic hair to be a nuisance. She had wished that she could get rid of it, but now to hear her husband praise it, to feel him running his fingers through it, she felt herself getting wetter, then realized that she could smell herself. Oh my God, she thought, I have to get a bath, no decent woman allows herself to smell like this. Mark noticed the sudden tension in her body.

"What's the matter?" He continued to play with her 'pussy fur', as he thought of it.

"I... uh... I... I need to take a bath." Her embarrassment was obvious, her red color was once again spreading down her face and neck towards her breasts.

"Why?"

"I... I'm not... uh... clean." Now she was more embarrassed than she could ever remember being, her red color spread past her nipples and down the underside of her breasts. In her mind the smell of her vagina overwhelmed every thing else, it seemed the whole room reeked of her sex.

"You look clean to me, your hair's a little disheveled, but that helps give you that 'just fucked' look I like so much." Oh god, Martha thought, how could I even tell him. Her embarrassment deepened Martha felt like her entire body was burning. She felt like the 'stench' from her vagina would make her sick to her stomach. A good decent Christian woman does not allow herself to smell like this. According to Martha's upbringing a 'good decent Christian' woman is odorless at all times.

"I..." she trailed off then took a deep breath and started again, "I... can... uh... I can... smell..." She just could not say it. The fact itself, that she had an odor, was bad enough but to have to talk about it was unbearable.

"You can smell your cunt?" The casualness of the question, as well as the use of the vulgar word for her vagina deepened Martha's embarrassment. Once again she felt shamed and humiliated. She wanted to jump up and run away, hide from her tormenter.

She wanted to run back to the safe world she came from, a world where husbands didn't force their wives to expose themselves and to have sex in front of a room full of savages. A world where a woman could keep herself clean and not be shamed and humiliated by her unwanted body odors. She felt more shame and humiliation as her body reacted to her feelings with responses of lust, causing her vagina to get even wetter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.