Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share - Cover

Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The third segment in The Neighbors in 3B series. Jim and Donna decide to expand their too narrow horizons by becoming more social and outgoing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor  

Jim was awakened Tuesday morning by the smell of freshly made coffee and with the delicious feel of a pair of wet lips tightly wrapped around his engorged cock head. Sandy was milking his dick with a tight suctioning pull while, at the same time, running her sweet tongue along the undersideof his glans. He reached a hand down and stroked her hair softly for a few seconds before disengaging himself from her mouth and pulling her up to his face for a good morning kiss. Resting her head on his chest with his arm around her and his fingers gently stroking her breast, Jim took a sip of the coffee she'd made for him and thanked her for her thoughtfulness. After checking his alarm clock to make sure that they had sufficient time, Jim put down his half finished coffee and turned his full attention to the young girl in his arms. Once again they didn't have intercourse, but he managed to bring her to orgasm with his tongue and his fingers. After showering together they left his house and he dropped her off at her bus stop and headed in to work.

That afternoon, shortly before 3:00, Jim turned off his computer at work and left for the day. He stopped off at a florist, purchasing a dozen long stemmed red roses on his way home. When Sandy used her key to open the door, she was surprised to see Jim waiting for her and even more surprised when he handed her the box containing the roses. After opening the box and seeing the roses, Sandy placed them carefully on the coffee table before launching herself into Jim's welcoming arms. They kissed there in the living room for several minutes before Jime led her up to the bedroom and, slowly and lovingly undressed her, pausing all along the way to plant hundreds of kisses on each newly uncovered area. By the time they were naked and laying on the bed, Jim was confident that Sandy's level of arousal was sufficient for him to attempt to take her maidenhead.

He positioned himself carefully between her wide spread legs and slowly ran the head of his penis up and down her very moist slit. When the sensation became almost too much for him to bear, he eased himself up and lodged himself gently at her opening. Kissing her passionately, he plunged forcibly downward until he was buried deep in her opening. He paused in his movement but continued with the soul kiss, allowing her time to adjust to the strangeness of being penetrated and to get used to the feeling, and hopefully lessening of the sting of being opened for the first time. Jim finally removed his mouth from hers and asked Sandy if she was OK and was ready to continue. Receiving a somewhat hesitant nod of consent, Jim slowly began to move in and out of her, marvelling at how wonderful she felt to him, and hoping that she would not be in too much pain to get some enjoyment herself. After only a few minutes, Sandy began responding to his movements and shifting her position in an effort to increase the friction of their coming together. She didn't have anything approaching an orgasm that first time they made love, but she did get excited, and by the time he thrust himself as deeply as he could and let his own orgasm fly, Sandy felt a deep sense of pleasure in having finally been made a woman and at having Jim be the one to do it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.