Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share - Cover

Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The third segment in The Neighbors in 3B series. Jim and Donna decide to expand their too narrow horizons by becoming more social and outgoing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor  

When Jim returned from work that Thursday evening he found a note taped to his front door from Donna telling him that she was at her Mom's and that he was to come over when he first got home. Curious, Jim made his way over to Jill's place. Inside, he was confronted with near bedlam as Sandy and Donna were running all around a seated Jill. Donna was putting the finishing touches on a hair color touch up while Sandy was applying a coat of nail polish to Jill's fingers. Jill had some sort of oatmeal looking goop plastered around her eyes and at the corners of her mouth. Donna paused just long enough to give Jim a kiss before getting back to her task.

"Momsie has a date, Jim! We're fixing her up because it was too short of a notice to get into her regular parlor. We're really rushed here with tons to do so she'll be ready by 7:30. Can you order us up some delivery pizza, please?" Jim went to the phone and called in an order for pizza, bread sticks and hot chicken wings and turned on the TV and began watching a darts tournament on the Fox Sports channel. The food arrived at a little before seven and Jim paid the delivery guy and laid it all out on the dining room table. Jill got up and polished off two large slices in record time and had a few chicken wings as well, then she rushed back upstairs to get dressed and apply her make up. Jim, Sandy and Donna finished off the rest of the food and then Jim gathered up the papers, cardboard and chicken bones from the dining table and took it out to the Carrey's trash bin. Jill came down the stairs looking very nice, in a dark pant suit with her hair combed back and her face perfectly made up. It was 7:15, so Jim and Donna took Sandy with them and went back over to Jim's so that Jill could greet her date without the distraction of Sandy underfoot.

When they got back home, Jim went upstairs to change into shorts and a tee shirt while Sandy and Donna sat at the sofa and traded comments about how they believed Jill's date might go. Donna said that she hoped her mom had found a "keeper" this time, and Sandy said she just hoped Jill had a good time. Jim came back downstairs and the two girls filled him in on all the details that led up to Jill having the date. Jill's advertising agency routinely subcontracted some of their work out to other agencies rather than trying to do it all in house. Jill had gone over to one of those sub agencies to iron out the details of the work that needed doing and happened to run into a guy she had known in Chicago. He had worked at another agency in Chicago and had transferred to California a few years previously when he had gotten divorced. The two greeted each other like long lost friends even though, in Chicago, they'd been only bare acquaintances. After catching up with old times and people they'd known in Chicago, he had asked out for dinner and dancing that night and Jill had accepted.

"Well, if he's taking her to dinner, why did she scarf down the pizza and chicken wings?"

"Because, she's only going to order a dinner salad, tonight. She wants to make a good impression by not eating too much, but she still needed to get some food in her so that she'd have plenty of energy for the dancing." Jim just looked at the two girls and shook his head in confusion. Wisely though, he decided not to pursue it further.

"OK, then tell me why Sandy is hiding out over here rather than sitting at home meeting her mom's new suitor?"

"That should be obvious, Jim, men like simple situations. If Momsie tells the guy she has two children but they are both out doing things, it reinforces in his mind that we are almost old enough to leave the nest and that we aren't really any factor that he'd have to deal with. If Squirt were there tonight he'd be wondering about whether she needed a sitter or whether Momsie was crazy leaving her home by herself." Donna seemed very sure of her knowledge and well satisfied that she'd explained the information in a way that even Jim could understand it. Jim once again shook his head and dropped out of the discussion.

At eight o'clock, Donna walked Sandy back home and returned a few minutes later and sat down on Jim's lap. She started kissing his neck and running her fingers through his hair, pausing long enough to ask him questions about his day at work and then casually asked him how Lupe had acted around him after last night. Jim sat up and began telling her about what had occurred. During the telling, Donna had slipped down off of his lap and was concentrating on everything he said. When he finished up by telling her that Lupe had calmed down after their discussion and had acted normally with him for the rest of the day, she began her questioning. She seemed particularly interested in whether Lupe had been open to the idea of Jim watching or participating with them. She also giggled when Jim told her about Lupe's nipples popping out and his making a comment about it. She started asking Jim questions about how he felt about things so far and about what he wanted to see happen between the three of them. Jim told her that he felt OK so far, but that he didn't really have any set goals or ambitions with Lupe or with the three of them together. He asked her what she wanted to happen. Donna took in a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Jim, I'll tell you about a fantasy I've had for a long time. Long before I ever met you or knew that you or Lupe existed. It started when I was about 14. I had been with a couple guys already, but it wasn't anything good, the sex I mean. I liked the feeling but they were so quick and I never managed to really get all that much from it. Then, my girlfriend Marcie and I started kissing and fooling around together. We'd go up to my bedroom or be at her house in her room and we'd get each other so hot. We'd kiss and touch for hours. Sometimes touching each other pussies, sometimes not. We finger banged each other a few times but we never did eat each other because, to the both of us, that would be going too far. Once, after about three hours making out with Marcie, I went home and my boyfriend was waiting for me. We went up to my room, 'cause nobody was home, and I let my boyfriend do it to me, only this time it was way different and I came like crazy, I mean a real screamer. It was right after that time that I started having this fantasy. In my fantasy, I'm making out with Marcie, or sometimes another girl, and we are both getting really turned on, carried away like, and then she starts to eat me out. Afterwards, in my fantasy, I'm returning the favor, and while I'm eating her pussy, someone comes into the bedroom and starts fucking me from behind and I go crazy. I've used this fantasy when I masturbated hundreds of times and it always helps me to get off really strong." Donna stopped talking then and looked up into Jim's eyes, almost pleading with him to understand and not be upset about what she'd just revealed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.