Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share - Cover

Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The third segment in The Neighbors in 3B series. Jim and Donna decide to expand their too narrow horizons by becoming more social and outgoing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor  

When Jim got home Wednesday evening, something smelled delicious in his kitchen. Coming over to take a peek and maybe to get an early taste, he found Jill and Sandy working at preparing a relish tray to complement the Yankee Pot Roast roasting in the crock pot. There were lots of potatoes and carrots in the cooker keeping the meat company. Sandy was putting the finishing touches on blending the catsup and horseradish sauce while Jill set out the final gherkins, peppers and stuffed olives from their respective jars. There were layers of raw carrots and celery stuffed with a cream cheese and olive spread. When he inquired about Donna's whereabouts the ladies both pointed upstairs and then turned back to their culinary chores. Jim made his way upstairs to his bedroom just in time to catch Donna exiting the bathroom wearing a towel wrapped around her head and nothing else. She gave him a quick kiss and then shooed him downstairs so that she could get herself dressed before Lupe made an appearance. Back downstairs, he found Jill handing him an opened beer as she pushed Sandy ahead of her and out the door.

Lupe arrived 15 minutes later and was greeted at the front door by a freshly showered and made up Donna. She had managed to dress, brush out her hair and put on make up in far less time than she managed when Jim was waiting for her when the two of them were going out somewhere together. Lupe was wearing a different outfit than she'd had on at work and also seemed to have put on some make up and gotten herself fixed up. It looked like she'd done something special with her hair too. Not for the first time, Jim told himself that women were very strange creatures. Within five minutes of Lupe's arrival, Donna announced that dinner was ready to serve and the three of them sat down to eat. Donna had turned on Jim's stereo and soft music accompanied their meal. Lupe had brought two bottles of wine and they were all sipping from glasses filled from the first. Lupe expressed appreciation for the pot roast remarking about how tender the meat was and how flavorful the juice from the meat had made the potatoes and carrots. She finished a good helping and then sampled some from the relish tray as well.

After dinner, everyone adjourned to the living room and took seats upon the sofa. Donna made sure that the wine glasses stayed full and kept the conversation light and general, making a point though of letting Lupe know that she was excited about having Lupe be their first guest as a couple. Donna commented several times on how much she liked music and dancing and lamented the fact that Jim was a TV and bowling kind of guy. Lupe and Donna got up after awhile to give Lupe a tour of the condo and they were gone upstairs for longer than Jim would have thought a tour ought to take. Of course, with the things he and Donna had discussed concerning Lupe, Jim's imagination was working overtime. When they did come back down to the living room, Jim thought that Donna looked a little flushed and Lupe seemed more animated than usual too.

Donna unceremoniously plopped herself down on his lap and asked if he'd missed them, placing her arms around his neck and giving him an open mouthed kiss. Before he could give her an answer to her question, she was up off of his lap and leading Lupe by the hand out into the kitchen. He heard laughing and giggling in the kitchen and, when the two girls returned, they were carrying yet another fresh bottle of wine. Donna turned down the lights and turned up the music and came over to the sofa and gently swayed back and forth to the song being played.

"Wanna dance honey?" she held a hand out to Jim. When he hesitated just for a second or two, she dropped her hand down at her side and pouted. "Never mind then, if you don't wanna dance with me, then us girls will dance." With that said, she reached over and practically pulled Lupe up from her spot on the sofa. She put both arms around the startled girl and started to move in a swaying motion. Lupe looked very surprised, but she didn't try to pull away, although she did give Jim a quizzical look. He smiled at her and just shrugged his shoulders and picked up his wine glass and took a large swig. For the next few minutes, Jim sat and watched as Donna and Lupe moved to the music. Lupe was a little taller than Donna and her dark hair and complexion was a nice contrast with Donna's blonde hair and light skin tones. Jim also noticed that Donna had moved a little closer to Lupe and would lean up and whisper into the taller girl's ear on occasion. After they'd danced for fifteen minutes or so, Lupe excused herself to use the restroom. While she was gone, Donna sat down with Jim and gave him some kisses. Her mouth and lips were warm and her level of arousal was quickly apparent to Jim.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.