Subway Ride - Cover

Subway Ride

by Norm DePloom

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Erotica Sex Story: A woman rides more than just the subway, whether she wants to or not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   .

Copyright © 2003 Norm DePloom. ALL Rights Reserved

Caveat lector.

If you don't like sex stories, don't read it.

If you don't like stories bout forced sex, don't read it.

If you are below the arbitrary age set for your area, don't read it.

If for any reason it is illegal for you to read this story, don't read it.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at 'MyStores at normdeploom dot com'

All the characters and events in this story are fictional; any resemblance to real people or events is entirely coincidental.


Jacquie was, as usual reading as she rode the crowded subway. Holding onto the support that dangled from the roof of the car with her left hand, and with her book in her right hand Jacquie was concentrating on not noticing the crowed of humanity around her. When the hand touched her, she didn't give it too much thought, she moved away as an automatic response. As she moved away from the offending hand, Jacquie bumped into another person who leaned toward her, forcing her back to where she had been when she felt the hand. All of this happened without Jacquie taking her eyes from the paperback book in her hand. The second time the hand touched, and distinctly caressed, her fanny Jacquie looked up from her reading prepared to say something to the pervert who was groping her and move to another part of the car.

"Shhh," a man said as Jacquie looked up into his face. Jacquie found it very uncomfortable to find a strange man standing so close to her. As she lowered her book the man took a step closer. Jacquie's breasts were almost touching the man's chest.

"Don't say a word," he said softly as he reached up and placed his hand over hers on the overhead handhold.

"Wh..."

"Shhh," the man said again, Jacquie felt a sharp point pressing against her belly, "be quite and you won't be hurt." Jacquie looked down and saw the point of a switchblade pushing against her stomach. She gasped involuntarily when she felt the back of her skirt raised, and the man standing behind her slip both of his hands inside the top of her panties. She swallowed several times as his hands massaged her butt cheeks.

"No, oh god no," Jacquie whispered as the men on each side of her slipped a hand under her blouse and, working in unison, pulled her bra up off her breasts. They then began to pinch and twist her nipples.

"Shhh," the man standing in front of Jacquie reminded her. She could no longer feel the knifepoint against her skin, but was sure it was close by. Still holding her hand to the handhold over her head, the man facing Jacquie lifted the front of her skirt and, with the help of the man behind her, slipped her panties halfway down her trembling thighs. Although tears rolled down Jacquie's cheeks, and her face burned with humiliation and impotent rage, her body spasmed, and she felt a bolt of pleasure, like white heat, course through her when, as he searched for the opening to her pussy, the man's finger moved over her clitoris. As his fingers began to push into her cunt, Jacquie looked around, searching for someone to help her. Only then did Jacquie realize how thoroughly trapped she was by these men. In addition to the four men, one on each side fondling her breasts, one in front forcing a finger into her, and the one behind her caressing her fanny, there was another group of men encircling the five of them. This outer ring blocked the view of onlookers and kept anyone else from interfering with Jacquie's public ravishing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.