Wading Through Some Sticky Slime

by Openbook

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Erotica Sex Story: The second segment in the Neighbors in 3-B series. Jim has his whole life turned upside down and finds that the old World War II slogan was true, loose lips can sink ships, and the unsuspecting boyfriend as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   .

Chapter 1

Jim Matthews reflected on how well the last six months had gone. He had received a large promotion at work and had consolidated that promotion by doing a masterful job of coordinating and implementing the transition to a fully automated currency exchange program at his bank. He had a personal assistant named Lupe who had become a valuable colleague to him, as well as being a very good friend. He also found his personal life to be happy and fulfilling, being in love for the very first time, and having that love reciprocated. As he returned home from work that day and parked in his carport, he couldn't help being just a little smug that everything was going so well for him.

Donna, Jim's 17 year old girlfriend was waiting for him when he exited his car. Though only a junior at the local high school, Donna practically lived with Jim. Her mother and 13 year old sister lived about seventy five feet away in a neighboring condo, as did Donna, in a technical and legal sense, however, most nights were spent in Jim's condo and in Jim's bed. Jill, Donna's mom was well aware of their living and loving situation and had no problem with her daughter living with a man almost ten years older than her. In fact, Jill honestly envied her daughter, and, truth be told, had entertained more than one sexual fantasy of her own where Jim played a major role. When they first met, Jim and Jill had had more than one passionate encounter but had stopped short of consummating it fully. Even Donna's little sister, the 13 year old Sandy, had a history with Jim, having experienced considerable sexual play with Jim while the two of them frolicked in the ocean at Huntington Beach.

It was three days before Christmas and Jim had hurried home so that he and Donna could get in some last minute Christmas shopping together. They were all going to celebrate Christmas at Jill Carrey's that year and so, that house was fully decorated with a wonderful tree and outdoor and indoor Christmas lights. All the presents were stacked under the tree and Sandy was dying of both excitement and curiosity and suffering the frustration of obeying the strict orders she had gotten to not touch any of those presents.

"Hi Baby." Donna spoke as she fell into Jim's arms and welcomed him home. "Are you ready to get out to the mall and mingle with the stampeding hordes?"

"Honey, if it's with you, I can endure just about anything." Jim leaned down to give her a kiss and to run his hands over her trim little body. Donna was very good looking, a natural blonde, blessed with a striking face, a killer body and a high capacity for sexual expression. Though Donna was experienced sexually far more than Jim, the two were very satisfied, one with the other. Donna had first experienced full intercourse at the age of 13 and had known a dozen sexual partners before meeting and falling in love with Jim. Jim had only had intercourse with Donna, though, as mentioned earlier, he had fooled around with both Jill and Sandy. In any event, the two lovebirds got into Jim's car and drove out to one of the many large malls in Orange County, California. They stayed out shopping until the mall closed for the night, and then headed wearily back to Jim's house. After pulling their many purchases out of Jim's trunk they walked over to his front door and went inside.

While Jim set about making the two of them a late snack, Donna busied herself wrapping presents and filling out name tags for them. After they had eaten and put the wrapped presents away, Donna and Jim headed upstairs to their bedroom and got ready for bed. As was their habit, they both slept in the nude and there were almost no nights where they didn't spend a minimum of 20 minutes kissing and making love prior to drifting off to sleep. On this particular night Donna straddled Jim's waist and rode herself to a delicious orgasm. Jim wasn't nearly the best endowed guy that Donna had been with, but whatever he may have lacked in length or girth he more than made up for in warmth and appreciation. Donna went to sleep each night in the secure knowledge that she was loved and desired.

Jim and Donna both slept in the next morning. Jim didn't have to return to the bank until the day after Christmas, and Donna was off from school until after the New Year. At noon, Donna bagged up the wrapped presents from their shopping the night before, and took them over to her mom's house. Jim offered to help her but she told him to stay curled up on the sofa and continue watching his football game. Jim did so and soon found himself bored and drifting off for a little afternoon nap. At some point during his nap he started to come awake as he felt the delightful pull and suction of two warm lips and an exploring tongue wrapped around his fully awakened erection. Smiling he opened his eyes and looked down to see a shocking sight. It wasn't Donna lying there ministering to his stiff cock, it was 13 year old Sandy and she was doing one hell of a good job of it too. So good in fact that Jim found himself spurting off in her mouth.

"GODDAMN Sandy," he yelled as his dick literally exploded his seed into her mouth. "OH FUCK!!!!" He yelled as he watched her swallow his spend and continue to work feverishly on his erection. She was staring up at him with her blueish/grey eyes, sucking and swallowing and bobbing her pretty little head. "STOP!! he screamed just as his fully drained cock started to shrink back into his scrotum. Now that it was over, Jim was nearly out of his mind with fear and guilt. Fear of Donna finding out and wanting nothing more to do with his perverted ass, and guilt because he knew he should have stopped Sandy when he first realized it was her, and not Donna, that was blowing him. 'OH CRAP!' he thought, what am I going to do now?

Sandy, on the other hand was as happy as the proverbial clam. She had come over there to suck Jim's cock and show him that she was now grown up and mature enough for him to start to love her. In her mind at least, she'd succeeded in accomplishing that for sure. When Jim had started cumming in her mouth she felt totally vindicated in her belief that Jim cared for her more than Donna and was only with Donna while he waited for her, Sandy, to get a little older. One might fault her logic, but not her dedication and conviction. The tiny pearls of Jim's spend that had escaped her lips and dripped down the sides of her mouth, were living proof that she believed in what she had both set out to do and, now, accomplished.

"Did you like it, Jim? I did! I want to do that and more with you all the time. I've wanted to do that for you since that time in the water. Didn't I do it good, Jim?" As she spoke, Sandy put a finger to the sides of her mouth and scooped up the droplets of escaped jism and fed them back onto her waiting tongue. Jim wanted to cry. In fact, several times in the next few minutes he almost did cry. Finally though, he tucked his now shrunken member back in his shorts and grabbed Sandy by the forearm and marched her over to Jill's, none too gently either. He walked into the Carrey's living room dragging Sandy behind him and stopped directly in front of a startled Jill. He let go of Sandy's arm and turned to face her before yelling:

"Tell your mom what just happened Sandy! Tell her what a stupid and unforgivable thing just happened at my house. Go on, Goddammit! TELL HER!!" Jim was as close to losing his self control as he'd ever been. Just then, Donna, who'd been baking Christmas cookies in the kitchen came running out to see what all the ruckus was about. Seeing her, Sandy started screaming and wailing and ran upstairs and slammed and locked her bedroom door. Jill ran after her, concerned for her youngest daughter. She recognized that the outburst from Sandy meant something really traumatic had occurred. What she didn't realize was that something just as traumatic was about to occur down in her living room. A few minutes later, before she'd even succeeded in convincing Sandy to open her bedroom door or at least talk with her through that door, she heard a scream, the sound of glass breaking, followed closely by the sound of something striking flesh really solid, culminating in the sound of a body hitting the floor hard. Five seconds later her oldest daughter swept by her, knocking Jill off balance, and began banging mightily on Sandy's bedroom door.

"I've killed him, you scheming little bitch and now it's your turn. Open this FUCKING door!" Saying this, Donna broke down completely and allowed herself to collapse limply to the floor. Seconds later, the bedroom door flew open and Sandy jumped out, hurtling over her fallen sister and negotiating the Stairs five at a time.

"JIM, JIM, OH SWEETHEART, WHAT HAVE I DONE?" Sandy's painful cry seemed ripped from that deepest part of the heart where total honesty is always required. 'Oh shit', thought Jill as she fought a struggle with herself, trying to decide who she ought to try to comfort next. In the end, she sat down and cradled her eldest in her arms, crying softly as she rocked Donna in her arms.


Chapter 2

Jill's living room was chaos as the three paramedics tended to Jim's injuries and readied the unconscious man for transport to the emergency room of a local hospital. Two policemen were busily engaged in keeping both Sandy, and a seemingly fully revived Donna separated while Jill tried to explain, in highly sanitized terms, how this entire freak accident had been the result of a silly argument between her two daughters about whether to start a Christmas fire early to test their previously unused fireplace. When Mr. Matthews, her neighbor and friend, had tried to intervene, he had been accidently cold cocked by the fireplace poker being taken away from Sandy by Donna. The girls were now so angry and upset with each other because they were afraid for Mr. Matthews injuries and each blamed the other for the accident. The police were so relieved when Jill finally bodily picked up the yelling, kicking and screaming 13 year old and literally carried her upstairs to her bedroom, that they quickly wrapped up their questioning and left on another call, saying that they'd return if they required more information.

That evening a sobbing and protesting Donna was put on an airplane and sent off to Chicago to stay with her maternal grandparents at least through the Holidays. Jill and Sandy stayed glued to the phone in hopes that they would soon get an update on Jim's medical condition. One of the paramedics had promised to have the hospital call Jill as soon as Jim's status, and the full extent of his injuries, was determined. Hours later, when they'd all but given up hope of hearing, they received a call from a ward nurse at the hospital informing them that Jim had regained consiousness and was now resting and listed in serious condition with an arm fractured in two places, a concussion complicated by serious contusions on his left parietal lobe, although there was no skull fracture. He was being held in the intensive care unit overnight as a precaution, but was expected to be transferred to a recovery room in the morning and should make a full recovery with no permanent damage. Visiting hours were from ten AM to three PM daily.

And so it was that on the morning before Christmas that a very concerned mother and her 13 year old daughter waited in an area just off the nurse's station for a signal that they could enter Jim's hospital room and speak with him. When they were finally allowed in the were met with the sight of Jim, his left arm in a white cast and his head covered in hospital bandages with his left eye swollen shut and discolored with red and purple shading. Mother and daughter were both weeping at seeing him in this condition. When Jim noticed them his first thought was that Donna wasn't with them. His reaction was one of sadness, tempered with some relief as well. Jill quickly filled him in on the story she had given to the police and told Jim that she had sent Donna away for awhile to allow all of them some time to think and to try to find some way to make this bad situation better. Sandy apologized profusely and tearfully to Jim for the mess her actions had caused. She promised that she'd do whatever she could to try and help Jim and Donna to get back together. Soon, seeing that Jim was nodding off, the two said their goodbyes and left him to sleep. They told him they'd visit again later that afternoon.

Jim was released from the hospital on Christmas morning and Jill and Sandy picked him up and drove him home. Jim begged off from their invitation that he come over and spend Christmas day with them, saying he was really beat and wanted to just spend some time at home alone. Christmas at the Carrey home was somber and quiet. No one even bothered to open their presents or turn on the tree lights. By 9:00 that evening Jill and Sandy were alone in their bedrooms softly weeping into their pillows. Jim lay in his bed too, trying to sleep but unable to, due, at least in part, to the smells on his sheets that reminded him of Donna, and the wonderful times they'd shared together. Almost 2,000 miles away in Chicago, where it was 11:00 at night, Donna bundled up in heavy winter clothing and walked out of her grandparents house to take a walk and think about how to regain all that she'd lost. She missed Jim so much, but knew in her heart that she'd lost his love forever. She'd spoken on the phone to her mom that afternoon after they'd dropped Jim off at his house. She'd cried when her mother told her that Jim hadn't asked about her at all. She was both happy and relieved that he was going to be OK, and for the ten thousandth time she wished that she hadn't done what she did.

Jim was at work the following day and had to endure many jokes about how he'd managed to get so banged up over the Holiday. Lupe was shocked to see him like that and he took her into his confidence and told her exactly what had occurred. She saw the pain on his face and heard the anguish in his voice as he told the story. He didn't spare himself from the blame for what happened; If anything, he tried to make his part in it seem far worse than it had been. She tried to comfort him with her words and tried to tell him that she was sure it would all work out for the best. The two of them tried to get some work done but had limited success.

The day seemed to drag on, but finally, he could leave his office and head back home. When he got there he went over to see Jill and told her that he wanted to take some time off from the three of them and try to sort out his future. He told Jill that he didn't see any future between himself and Donna and that he would appreciate it if Donna wouldn't try to see him or make contact with him again. He let himself out of their house and walked forlornly over to his own. He marvelled at how, in a matter of minutes, his whole life could turn to shit.

That night, on the phone with Donna, Jill reluctantly conveyed Jim's message to her. Donna reacted angrily and told her mom that she would be more than happy to never set eyes on Jim again. In fact, she continued, she thought she'd like to just stay in Chicago with Granny and Gramps and finish her high school and live with them.Ten minutes after hanging up the phone with her mother, Donna rang Jim's number and, when Jim failed to answer, gave his answering machine a small piece of her mind.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.