A New Start: The Beginning - Cover

A New Start: The Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by acolodude

Chapter 4: Family

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Family - My first story about natural disaster - a meteor shower that creates a new way of life. The struggle of surviving and dealing with the unexpected things that come along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning I woke up and found Michelle was already up. I slipped out of bed and quickly moved to the bathroom to take care of the call of nature. I took a quick shower and slipped on my normal t-shirt, flannel shirt over the top and urban black, white, and light blue military pants. I headed for the kitchen and found Two-Feather putting the bed back into the couch with Ben helping. Four beautiful women wearing flannel shirts and slippers were working together to make breakfast it was quite a sight! After we finished eating breakfast, and everyone else got cleaned up. The girls got dressed I said, "I'm going to take Two-Feather back to his village."

Brenda and Ben answered that they were going to get the chores done. Cheryl and Michelle started to clean the house. Renee asked, "May I come along with Two-feather and you." I looked at Two-feather when he shrugged his shoulders I told Renee sure she could join us. During the drive I found out that Two-Feather had just turned 20. He was just a bit shorter than me standing about 5'-9". But he was quite a bit thicker! He looked to be a 44-inch chest, 38-inch waist, and weighed about 220 pounds.

During the drive he kept looking at Renee and she kept looking at him. Now as it turns out Renee was about to turn seventeen and had already developed into a beautiful looking woman at 5'5" and 100 pounds her 36B-32-36 hour glass figure, only made her black hair now braided into one long ponytail all the way down her back touching her belt, look even better. She had a nice medium dark tan and green eyes, and could stop a man dead in his tracks with her smile.

I was not dumb, and could tell that the two of them seemed to like each other. I also was not the type to play matchmaker either! I would leave that to nature! When we arrived at the village Two-Feather was greeted as a hero and I was made an honorary Brave having helped destroy the evil that plagued their village. The original pack of coyotes was seven. Two-feather had killed two coyotes when they attacked his family. Another man from the village had killed two more coyotes.

It was not bad enough that less than 30 Indians survived out of almost 2000, then to have the coyotes kill three including Two-Feather's wife and child, was a lot for this tribe to deal with. The chief, Running Elk, gave me his hunting knife; a 13" long blade 1/4" thick hand pounded, similar to how the Japanese make their swords, with an elk horn handle that fit my hand better than any knife I have ever picked up! So I took my belt off, pistol holster, knife and sheath along with it and gave it to him.

Two-Feather nodded with a big smile; I guess I had done the right thing. I had wanted to change over to the semi-automatic .357 since the coyote incident; a clip was much faster to reload! Running Elk took the rig and put it on just as I wore it, unloaded the pistol, re-holstered it and to my surprise drew and fanned it almost as fast as I could! Then he reloaded it and put it back in the holster once again. Pulling the knife he cut his left palm about 1" and held out his hand to me. I took the new bowie knife and cut my left palm the same way and took his hand! I was now the blood brother of the chief!

White Dove, Running Elk's wife dressed both our cuts and we sat down to smoke the peace pipe. Renee was bothered by the fact that all the Indians kept looking at her strangely and I had noticed too! Then Running Elk spoke asking Renee to stand in the center of the circle we were sitting in, she looked to me and I nodded not really knowing what else to do? Grey Eyes the tribes medicine woman brought out a picture of Two-Feather's wife, except for being about 2 years older than Renee, Little Doe could have been a twin to Renee! Now I understood why he had been looking at Renee.

Running Elk asked Renee, "Do you want to join the tribe? He said it was their custom to let a living person take the place of one that had been killed if it was believed the spirits wanted it." Renee had a strange look on her face as she began to cry, then she told Running Elk, "Because of what had been done to her she could not join the tribe." Running Elk stopped her and explained, "The spirits saw both women being attacked and could not save both bodies so they saved both the spirits! If you join the tribe, you would be called Two-Spirits!"

Renee smiled and accepted the offer. There were howls and shouts that could have been heard all the way back to my ranch, maybe? The women took Renee/Two-Spirits and helped her to change into a deerskin dress and knee high leather boots. We held a small ceremony and everyone welcomed Renee/Two-Spirits to the tribe. Two-Feather asked Renee, "Would you be my wife?"

Renee looked at me and I told her that she would have to make that choice for herself. I said, "You will have to make that decision for yourself. And that she could stay there and I would be back the next day to pick her up." She thanked me and began to look around with Two-Feather.

When I got home and told everyone the news. Cheryl was happy for Renee, Michelle did not know what to think and Ben was upset. Brenda asked me what I thought about it and I told her that it seemed to make Renee happy. After dinner Ben, Cheryl, and Michelle drove the fence line and checked on the cattle, Brenda had asked for some time alone with me.

After they were gone I asked Brenda what was wrong? She said that she just needed to spend some time with me. She asked that I give her a few minutes before coming to the bedroom, and then she went off to the bedroom. I checked the house and got a glass of juice and began the think about what was going through Brenda's mind.

I finished my juice put the glass in the sink and went to the bedroom. I knocked on the door before I entered and found Brenda naked and kneeling at the foot of the bed. She had set out the collar and cuff set she had been put in along with the ring-gag. She looked at me almost in tears, just waited for my reaction. Without making any real reaction I turned, closed and locked the door, and began to undress. When I was in my boxers I moved to the foot of the bed and picked up the collar and wrist cuffs. As we sat there with Brenda kneeling at my feet, I asked her why she wanted to wear the restraints? Brenda took a deep breath and said that she wanted me to know that she was mine. She wanted to feel that she had given herself to me completely and that I understood that she was mine to do with as I saw fit. She had never felt so helpless as she did when the jerks made Michelle lock her in the restraints, but... She felt safe and secure, naked and bound, in my bed for my use. Brenda asked if that made any sense to me. I said that I thought I understood and was honored that she wanted to give herself to me in this manner.

Slowly I took Brenda's left wrist and put the cuff around it. When I closed the buckle it locked on her wrist. I then put the other cuff on her right wrist as she offered it up to me. I pulled both wrists up to her neck with the collar. I put the collar around her neck and locked in on her as well. I put my hand on her head and played with her hair as I picked up the metal ring-gag, Brenda took a deep breath and opened her mouth wide allowing me to place the ring behind her teeth and buckle the strap snug around her head.

Sitting on the foot of the bed, I slid my boxers off letting them fall to the floor. Brenda adjusted her position and took my entire shaft in one quick thrust almost gagging; she backed off slightly and then set a rhythm. Forcing the entire length of my shaft into the back of her throat with each thrust, she soon had me ready to cum. The feeling was so intense. I knew I was not going to last much longger. I let her know that I was about to shoot my load. She just nodded and sucked it all down. Brenda licked my shaft, groin, and balls clean.

She stood and moved to the bed getting on her back and waiting for me to move over her. I joined her on the bed and moved between her legs as she spread herself open for me. Gently I positioned myself and entered her hot wet canal. We made love slowly and passionately, deep slow thrusts. Looking into each other's eyes as our passion built. I would stop just before either one of us would cum. She groaned each and every time. When we both were too tired to go on I drove us both to our peak and allowed ourselves to cum. Afterward we just lay there until we fell asleep.

I woke several hours later and started to look for the key to let Brenda out of the restraints. Brenda shook her head NO mouthing something about tomorrow. I asked if she wanted to stay in the restraints all night and she nodded her head YES! I said that she could wear the collar and cuffs but I wanted to kiss her without the ring-gag! She nodded and pointed to the nightstand on her side of the bed. I found the key in the drawer. I unlocked the gag and put it with the key back on the nightstand, then kissed Brenda allowing her to thrust her tongue into my mouth as I danced mine into hers too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.