A New Start: The Beginning - Cover

A New Start: The Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by acolodude

Chapter 12: Base is Loaded

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Base is Loaded - My first story about natural disaster - a meteor shower that creates a new way of life. The struggle of surviving and dealing with the unexpected things that come along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

We were three days out of the Salt Lake group's area when our scouting Kiowa saw a large convoy of vehicles moving east. They did not see the Kiowa since it was at 3000 feet using hi-tech cameras to view the ground. The count was 30 military vehicles; a dozen gun truck hummers, several 5-ton trucks pulling howitzers and ammo trailers, several larger trucks which used sleds that the truck could load and unload with an attached Crain-like arm, two semi-tractor's pulling fuel trailers the third pulling a water trailer, and a fourth pulling a refer trailer. We estimated their number between 75 and 85, almost a company worth of fighters.

There were at least two places we could intercept the convoy well before they reached Centennial at the speed they were traveling, and even at their top speed we had two days before they would be too far ahead of us to catch them before they would reach Centennial. We would not allow that to happen.

But first we wanted to take out their base of operation. Our Kiowa scouts filmed the base from every angle we could get. We moved our strike units to a mile out and prepared to attack. From our recon we found there were only four guards at the main gate and it appeared that there were only two gun trucks to support the base. We were estimating about 20 bad guys.

Two-Feather suggested a silent approach and it was agreed as the best course of action. We used silenced weapons to drop the guards and walked into the base spreading out and clearing buildings and obstacles as we past them. The first build we cleared was empty as were the next three, the fourth had six females we kept under guard to ensure silence on their part.

The next two buildings we were warned were supply points and were locked with alarms on them. Not wanting to take any chances we posted a guard in front and back of both buildings. Now we were left with the main guard house and the headquarters building. Carl, SGT Tabby Loren, PFC Gina Martinez, and PFC Zane Young cleared the guard house from the front door; SFC Booker Washington, SGT Melonie Shaw, and PFC Ben Dean cleared the guard house from the back door. Both teams had to watch that they did not end up in crossfire with each other. The size of the building suggested that it was not likely, but you never want to take any chances.

I took Brenda, Michelle, and Linda as the lead team for the headquarters building using the side entrance; Two-Feather, Two Spirits, Amy and SGT Shane Carson were the back up team for the headquarters building at the back entrance; Ben and the three T's would be the reserve team watching the front of the building; Zeb, DeAnn, Orlando, Ellen, MAJ Wanda Llamas, and 1SG Nelson Smith were Carl's reserve force that had over watch of the entire area.

The Dodge Crew Cab truck came driving in through the main gate just as we entered the buildings. They opened fire from the side windows of the truck with automatic rifles. MAJ Llamas and 1SG Smith both fired their 203s hitting the truck with both grenades at almost the same time. The truck only did two and a half flips bumper over bumper landing on the roof and ejecting all four of the occupants, none survived.

I was the first person through the door as the attack started outside. I wanted to look but knew better and sure enough there was a guy in the hallway that looked at me as I came in the door and the shooting started outside. He drew a pistol but I had my weapon at the ready and fired a double tap hitting him in the chest and watched him slam into the wall and slide down to the floor dead. Brenda put a bullet in his head as she came through the door behind me moving to the opposite wall. As we moved down the hallway Michelle and Linda came in behind us Linda behind me on the right side of the hallway and Michelle on the left side with Brenda. We were just about an arms length away from the wall which would give us the ability to move either right or left if we were shot at and prevented bullets from skipping along the wall and hitting us.

There were doors on both sides of the hallway; my side was closer so we cleared that room first. I pulled the door open and Linda chucked a flash bang grenade into the room. We followed it with me going right and Linda going left. There were three adults in the room one female on her hands and knees on the floor, a male in the corner holding his head with both hands, and a second male sitting at a desk his right hand over his eyes and his left hand on the top of the desk.

I shot the one sitting at the desk twice hitting him in the chest and neck because of the weapon climb. Linda shot the one on the corner twice and then twice again. I looked over and saw that he guy had a vest on and the first two rounds were stopped by the vest since there was no blood, the second two rounds hit him in the face and just about blew his head off. Linda and I both focused on the woman who was still on her hands and knees but was now trying to pull a pistol from a holster at the small of her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.