A New Start: The Beginning - Cover

A New Start: The Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by acolodude

Chapter 9: Recovery Birth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Recovery Birth - My first story about natural disaster - a meteor shower that creates a new way of life. The struggle of surviving and dealing with the unexpected things that come along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

It has been just over a year, and things were just getting back to normal or what we considered normal under the current circumstances. I still think it has something to do with the strange meteor storm. All the women in a committed relationship are pregnant, Cheryl, Brenda, Michelle, and Linda; Two-Spirits, Pamella and Amy; all three T's; Teri, Toni and Tina; Deann and Naomi; also Ellen.

The military agreed to put Carl & Latonya Smith and Dorthy Anderson on inactive duty; {only after the military were told that the choices were inactive duty or they resign their commission and be totally out}. Both ladies got pregnant the same week and all three in their family were beaming about it too!

It was time for a trip to Centennial so all the mommies could get a check up. We took the RV and two support trucks. All the women were in the RV including Felisha, Harriet and Gina who were too young to be pregnant. The men split between the two trucks, Two-Feather, Ben and I were in the lead truck; Carl, Zeb and Orlando were in the trail truck. Everyone had a pistol or two and either an assault rifle, hi-power hunting rifle, or combat shotgun. Extra weapons and ammo was also loaded in all the vehicles and we were in radio contact with each other and Centennial the whole way there.

The first stop was the Hospital that way all the women were able to get checked by the doctor. They were all found to be very healthy and so were the little ones they were carrying. Babies would soon be here. We made plans to have the doctor fly out to our place when the time came. The big news was finding out the twins were having twins and everyone was shocked to hear that. I was so happy that all my wives were healthy and the children they were carrying were healthy too.

We stocked up on needed supplies and traded the fresh vegetables we had grown for what we needed. A trip to the Mall for maternity clothes and baby items we would soon need left Two-Feather, Ben, Zeb and Orlando searching for a trailer to haul back our stuff.

Carl, Latonya and Dorthy would meet us at a gas station on the edge of town since they had to do the military thing and do a routine check in.

That left me on guard duty for the ladies; like they needed a babysitter; most of them were more dangerous with their firearms than I was! But we never took any chances after learning our lessons the hard way.

We were surprised to see a second truck pulling a trailer with a small helicopter on it. A third woman was driving followed by the truck with Carl, Latonya and Dorthy. SSG Inga Anderson was an aircraft mechanic and had a killer crush on both the Captains, so when they reported back and gave notice of their intentions she walked up to them and begged to be allowed to go with them. After a private talk and finding out how she felt about them they talked it over and agreed to bring her into their family.

Inga was quickly hugged by all and accepted as family. Her truck went behind the RV with Carl riding shotgun, Zeb and Orlando took the rear and Two-Feather, Ben and I had the lead again. The trip home was quick and easy. When we got home it was the same each time we hit a different home.

We stopped about a mile out and piled five into a single truck to drive in and check the place out. Everyone else stayed ready in reserve should there be any trouble. There were no problems and everyone was unpacked and ready for bed by eleven that night. I was climbing into bed with all my wives when I heard a sound I could never forget. The roar of a huge bear! I was out of bed and climbing the tower with the sniper .50 cal; Two-Feather called on the radio to ask were it was; Carl called to ask what it was as did Zeb and Orlando. Two-Spirits told them all what it was and to be very careful. I saw the bear about 200 meters out near the edge of the field standing on hind legs. I did not want to risk a bad shot and waited to see if it would come closer.

Two-Feather was looking through a spotting scope and we both watched as the huge bear waved a powerful looking paw at us while he roared. Yes! It was a he at least we both could see what would make him a he, since he was standing about twelve feet high and that was just a guess from the trees around him. Then he turned, dropped to all four legs and walked away.

Two-Feather said the bear had called to us and was giving us his protection. He had heard stories of animals doing something like this but never seen it. Two-feather told everyone the story as it had been told to him. It was told that an animal of great power would select a worthy tribe and watch over them. He would warn them of dangers, and helping during fights. It was an interesting story but I was still cautious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.