A New Start: The Beginning - Cover

A New Start: The Beginning

Copyright© 2005 by acolodude

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - My first story about natural disaster - a meteor shower that creates a new way of life. The struggle of surviving and dealing with the unexpected things that come along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Keal Atonuff was a retired Army medic. He spent the last 9 years working with Special Forces Operations as a member of the support teams. This allowed him to be around all the training but kept him from having to go on actual missions.

Keal retired after more than 20 years in the military. Bought a ranch and became a kind of recluse. He lived just outside a small town called Rockville, some where in the middle of the Rocky Mountains.

The planet passes through a strange meteor field that causes the whole planet to be exposed to meteor strikes that lasted almost a week. It stopped almost as fast as it started. They were hitting the entire earth as our planet orbited through the massive meteor field. The meteors had a serious effect on the whole planet!

Every living thing was affected either in a good way or as was most of the cases a very bad way! It made any medical condition to be magnified over 100 times. If you had cancer within days it was 100 times worse and you died, if you had asthma the respiratory attack killed you, even a common cold was so severe you died! Only one out of every 1000 people survived the rest just dropped dead.

It also affected animals, insects, and plants too about half of the animals in the world died, as did insects and a lot of plant life. Those that did not die started to change too.

The meteors seemed to have a good effect along with the bad one. People who were in good health were healthier. People were getting stronger and growing larger, nothing really crazy just healthier. More muscle less flab, better conditioned, toned or built appearances.

Animals and plants were also changed some of the animals were also getting bigger and healthier. Most of the plants were becoming better as well, more nutritional value. The plants were also able to grow stronger almost anywhere, with more produce on each plant.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.