The Neighbors in 3-B - Cover

The Neighbors in 3-B

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - First of a series. Single guy meets mom and two daughters and helps them get settled into the Southern California lifestyle. The ladies love to tease and he loves that kind of action.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual  

Work was really brutal all week. The bank was in the process of reorganizing their foreign exchange operations, automating everything so that there were fewer and fewer direct contacts between the bank and their customers. It seemed counter intuitive to me that less service would somehow produce happier clients. The IT guys had installed all the servers and cables and our online operation was set to begin. In theory, a client could now log on to the bank's website, exchange two or more currencies, and direct a transfer of funds all in the blink of an eye. Most of the people in my department were so worried that they were now dispensable that they were registering with headhunters, studying the employment ads and sending out resumes. I didn't know about some of their jobs, but I was nearly certain that my job was safe. At any rate, with all the distractions and elevated tension at work, I felt drained each night when I returned from work.

Donna came over on Tuesday night for a couple quick beers and to inquire about whether I'd found her any marijuana. I told her that I hadn't been looking for any and that I thought she'd just have to find someone else to get her high. She seemed surprised that I wasn't willing to help her out with the marijuana and took great pains to once again remind me of the rewards she was willing to bestow. I told her that I was kind of seeing someone else at the moment and that I doubted that she'd appreciate me bringing dope to an underage minor in order to induce her to give me some sex. She asked a couple questions about my supposed girlfriend, things like her name, where'd we meet, how old, was she as cute as Donna? Donna smoothed her hair and stood up when she asked this last, posing as seductively as she could.

"Have you fucked her yet, or are you still a cherry?"

"Nope, I'm still a virgin. But, I've got to say that I have high hopes for the weekend." I wasn't sure why I'd made up this mythical girlfriend, but something told me that doing so would help me balance the playing field with Donna. Up until now, she'd been the only one holding any cards at all. She knew she had something special and that I coveted it. As far as she knew and believed, I should be falling all over myself trying to find some means of winning her favors.

"Wow, Jim, are you sure you'd know what to do if you did, somehow, get lucky and she decided to give you some loving?" She asked this as if it were a normal question. No inflection or emphasis to indicate it being a put down or a joke. She made it seem like a genuine question. I told her that I wasn't really too worried about it because I'd seen a few pornos and knew the mechanics of sex pretty well. I also told her that my girlfriend had had enough experience that she could help me out if I needed any rescuing. After I said this, Donna started in on the importance of using condoms because unprotected sex was dangerous if you or your partner had been sexually active before.

"Donna, I appreciate your concern here, but don't worry, I've got it covered. The only thing I'm even a little bit concerned with is the foreplay. I know it's important, maybe even necessary, but I haven't had much practice and I'm a little afraid of disappointing her in that regard." Donna had sat back down as I was talking, smoothing the uneven leg holes to her cut offs as she listened.

"I could help you with that Jim. I'm pretty much an expert with foreplay." She smiled as she said it and waited patiently for my response.

"Thanks Donna, but again I doubt that she'd want me to be going out for lessons from someone else. She's already taught me quite a bit just from our dates and I'm sure the rest will just happen naturally as we spend more time together." I excused myself and went to the restroom to take a leak. When I got back to the living room, Donna had removed her top and cutoffs and was lying naked on my sofa rubbing her breasts and riffling her fingers through her pubic hair. The pubic hair, in contrast to the hair on her head, was about three shades darker. She was following my progress as I walked back into the room, trying to measure my reaction to her naked body. It was beautiful, fantastic, perfect.

For just a minute I wanted to stop and drink it all in. I guess I knew that I'd probably never be this close to so much loveliness again in my lifetime. Not only was my dick rock hard, my heart was beating as fast as if I'd run a mile all out. I felt just a little dizzy, but it wasn't unpleasant, just slightly disorienting. Maybe because I was dizzy, or maybe because I'd simply lost any ability to reason, I decided that I should take a seat right next to her. Some small part of my brain wanted to resist her and send her away. Thankfully, the other 99% was in total agreement with my heart and my cock and was urging me to carry on and see how far Donna would let me get.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.